FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Links, reviews, previews, etc

opened the newspaper this morning
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
SoCzNedoK

opened the newspaper this morning

"AR's in stock!"

http://www.heraldonline.com/2012/12/15/4486985/the-herald-apologizes-for-ad-placement.html

Post Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:52 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address  Reply with quote  
GenOciDe-

IF EVERYONE CARRIES GUNS THEN WE ARE ALL SAFE

Post Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:28 pm 
Kith-Kanin

Sad.

Post Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:46 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Tupac

quote:
Originally posted by GenOciDe-

True some kids could of saved there life. There is to many of them already to take them away.

Post Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:58 pm 
Mackman

Clearly that kid had mental problems.

Post Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:06 pm 
Winchester

it's so hard to get hold of guns here in australia , and america are promoting them for christmas specials :O

Post Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:51 pm 
Tupac

quote:
Originally posted by Winchester
it's so hard to get hold of guns here in australia , and america are promoting them for christmas specials :O

Post Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:08 am 
$paCe

Re: opened the newspaper this morning

quote:
Originally posted by SoCzNedoK

"AR's in stock!"

http://www.heraldonline.com/2012/12/15/4486985/the-herald-apologizes-for-ad-placement.html

Photoshopped

Post Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:08 am 
ORKinman2

quote:
Originally posted by Winchester

That's because you live on an island of criminals. *HIGH FIVE*

Post Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:05 am 
SoCzNedoK

Re: opened the newspaper this morning

heh it actually made it to national news

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/15/the-herald-newspaper-gun-ad-sandy-hook-school-shooting_n_2308492.html

Post Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:54 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address  Reply with quote  
terror-kahn

i think some of you are interpreting it the wrong way. to me it makes complete sense.

there was another mass shooting .. the first thing my wife said to me after hearing about it was "I want a gun to protect myself"

hopefully, that is the attitude of most of the people who read the article, then see the ad.

i think its a lot less likely that people will read the article then tell themselves "i need guns to go shoot lots of people too!"

.. just sayin'

http://www.youtube.com/ClanAbsoluteSynergy

Post Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:16 am 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Fast Luck

they probably just bought the ad awhile ago

quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck
hassan-i-asher: majorin in takin pictures
dreamin bout wayne from catalina wine mixers
listen little friend stay outta the deep end
cuz you're less street than vampire weekend

Post Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:25 am 
Jon;

quote:
Originally posted by terror-kahn

there was another mass shooting .. the first thing my wife said to me after hearing about it was "I want a gun to protect myself"

why does your wife work as a teacher? (probably not as she married you so she's probably mildly retarded as best) where does she see an event in her life where she could be realistically involved as a target in a mass shooting?
help me understand this idea that more guns could actually be safer..

well everyone needs to protect themselves i guess.. there was another school shooting, therefore the solution to this problem is to give every fat dumb fuck yankee a firearm. thus will end mass shootings, violence and crime will significantly be decreased. what?

or is it more realistic that this entire event could have been made impossible by the strict prohibition of firearms to any fat blob who wants one? how does this acne infested ghostnuke-esque nerd have his chance at shooting up a school and killing over 20 children, if owning a firearm isn't possible in the first place? this all seems obvious but it's not apparently, to some people anyways.

Post Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:11 pm 
ChrisLui

quote:
Originally posted by Jon;
quote:

why does your wife work as a teacher? (probably not as she married you so she's probably mildly retarded as best) where does she see an event in her life where she could be realistically involved as a target in a mass shooting?

well everyone needs to protect themselves i guess.. there was another school shooting, therefore the solution to this problem is to give every fat dumb fuck yankee a firearm. thus will end mass shootings, violence and crime will significantly be decreased. what?

or is it more realistic that this entire event could have been made impossible by the strict prohibition of firearms to any fat blob who wants one? how does this acne infested ghostnuke-esque nerd have his chance at shooting up a school and killing over 20 children, if owning a firearm isn't possible in the first place? this all seems obvious but it's not apparently, to some people anyways.
thx for giving jon a nice easy argument to attack tk....the poor guy needed this after taking it up the ass in so many other debates....

Post Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:25 pm 
Jon;

i haven't had difficultly in any debates on here, i've won them all with ease.
wait why am i replying to this retard troll who isn't even being serious and might have a form of aspergers

Post Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:42 pm 
ChrisLui

quote:
i haven't had difficultly in any debates on here, i've won them all with ease.

you can't even reply to tk's bullshit with ease...look at that awkward mess of a response you gave him...rofl...

Post Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:54 pm 
Jon;

it was a solid post destroying tk's entire brain process and how he thinks. he'll probably live with fecal incontinence for the rest of his life now.
meanwhile you can't reply with any form of intelligence . you sure can spew empty criticisms though.

Post Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:58 pm 
ChrisLui

it was a bloated incoherent mess....i'm surprised you're not embarrassed at how hard it was for you to make such a simple point....

Post Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:10 pm 
Jon;

lolol

Post Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:18 pm 
smurf_king

quote:
Originally posted by GenOciDe-

quote:
i think some of you are interpreting it the wrong way. to me it makes complete sense.

hopefully, that is the attitude of most of the people who read the article, then see the ad.

i think its a lot less likely that people will read the article then tell themselves "i need guns to go shoot lots of people too!"

.. just sayin'

right.

send 4year olds with a beretta on their back, just in case!

Post Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:32 pm 
smurf_king

Post Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:59 pm 
ChrisLui

found: 1 jon

Post Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:59 am 
terror-kahn

quote:
quote:

apparently nobody has told you about the mass shootings in churches, malls, or movie theaters...

doesn't surprise me that your mind has trouble wrapping around the idea that schools aren't the only place mass shooting occur.

fact is, there are a lot more good people in this world than bad people. there are roughly 300 million guns currently in the u.s... only 1 in 26,000 of those guns will be used to commit a homicide. ONE IN TWENTY SIX THOUSAND.

if everyone who was able to pass a background check ( definitely no history of mental illness ) carried a concealed firearm, the bad guys who tried committing mass murder wouldn't get too far. it doesn't take a brain surgeon to grasp that very simple concept.. just someone with half a brain.

why don't you go do some research on switzerland's gun policy.

Post Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:01 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Jon;

yea background checks have been doing a great job so far. idiot.

quote:

the bad guys who tried committing mass murder wouldn't get too far. it doesn't take a brain surgeon to grasp that very simple concept.. just someone with half a brain.

that's a dumb view of a child, you really can't see flaws in this?
give any dumb moron a gun who passes a background check that seems like a good guy? how trained are these people? how the fuck would they react in a real life situation where someone is going on a rampage blowing everyone's fucking head off in a mall? you can't see some meathead idiot (like you) trying to be a hero and indiscriminately fire off rounds and shoot a bunch of innocent people in the process? lmfao.

on the other hand if guns were banned there wouldn't be someone so easily able to pick off people 1 by 1 with a fucking .223 calibre rifle...
maybe the crazy shit would need a knife or something, much less deadly and much less likely to cause as many casualties.

Post Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:00 pm 
_Ataxia_

why does it seem like everyone couple years we read about a socially awkward outcast loner gamer nerd shoots people at school.... makes me feel bad about being a socially awkward outcast loner...

almost makes we wonder what its like to be a african american watching the nightly news EVERY SINGLE NIGHT.

Post Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:07 pm 
Jon;

society is sick, i blame capitalism.

Post Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:12 pm 
NachoCat

The Nachocat says we need some gun control up in the heezy and the nachocat is almost always right.

Gun control mutha F's! thats what we need. period. case closed, no argument.

And yes we need to put some effort into mental illness but gun control is the #1 issue.

Post Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:17 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Mackman

We don't need any more gun laws. What we do need is parents stepping up and taking notice of their own kids. Young kids have no need playing Call of Duty, or seeing the next filth hollywood puts out to desensitize them. We as a society are breeding killers. It's not that the guns are there, its the kids who are largely ignored and are fed from the sewer of hollywood.

We tear down the 10 commandments because it may offend someone, we take God away from everything and everyone and we wonder why the kids snap. They have no foundation in life. The parents are just as drugged out as the kids on medication they stick them in a room, throw in the closest violent video game they have and say see you later.

Its not the 'gun', its society as a whole that nurtures this total disregard for human life.

Post Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:46 pm 
terror-kahn

mental illness is the problem. not guns... give sane, law abiding citizens the right to carry (and encourage classes/training) and these mass murders wouldn't get near as far.

i say that with confidence because i have a 9mm that i carry with me everywhere i go. i bring it to the shooting range 4-5 times a year. i assure you if i'm in the area when a shooting takes place, i will do everything in my power to stop it immediately. i believe there are other people out there with the same mentality and ability.

it's actually not very uncommon when an armed robber or shooter is stopped by another law abiding citizen who is also armed.. the mainstream media doesn't give it much attention though. they would rather scare the shit out of everyone and spam the stories where the "bad guy" is successful in his efforts

Post Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:07 pm 
Jon;

you're an untrained fat hillbilly that shoots off at a firing range good for you. you aren't trained nor is any citizen to bring down a killer.

Last edited by Jon; on Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:14 pm