Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Mackman

quote:
Originally posted by hassan-i-sabbah
quote:
Originally posted by Mackman
quote:
Originally posted by 7VlesSiah
Or their house gets broken into and all their guns get stolen. The USA is so fucked up. They arm the enemies they need protection against.

A foolish uninformed opinion.

how is that foolish or uninformed when thats almost exactly what happened a week ago, a "responsible gun owner" got killed with her own gun by her psycho son who then went on to murder 26 people and 20 fucking children with it. you fucking moron lol

yes the guns were stolen, from someone who purchased then legally. Your solution would be to ban guns all together so that no one can have them? (forgetting that people who kill and steal will do so anyways they do not care about laws)

Again you are blaming the gun, the tool, as opposed to the mother who maybe should of had some sort of safe or something especially knowing her son was going to be committed at some point.

Post Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:47 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
quote:
They arm the enemies they need protection against.

lol i cant believe how dumb this is. what messiah said is literally what happened: this kid was around guns his whole life, his parents brought him up around guns and took him to shooting ranges and taught him gun safety and shit. and then he uses those guns to kill a bunch of kids. that's the definition of "arm the enemies they need protection against," considering this kid was an introverted autistic loser with no job there's a very good chance this wouldn't have happened if he didn't have easy access to guns via his mom and also been brought up with a retarded gun fetish. its amazing you're still just as stupid as ever
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:49 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Again you are blaming the gun, the tool, as opposed to the mother who maybe should of had some sort of safe or something especially knowing her son was going to be committed at some point.

oh ok good thing we know who to blame now, that'll make those kids not dead
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:50 pm 
Mackman

quote:
quote:
quote:
They arm the enemies they need protection against.

lol i cant believe how dumb this is. what messiah said is literally what happened: this kid was around guns his whole life, his parents brought him up around guns and took him to shooting ranges and taught him gun safety and shit. and then he uses those guns to kill a bunch of kids. that's the definition of "arm the enemies they need protection against," considering this kid was an introverted autistic loser with no job there's a very good chance this wouldn't have happened if he didn't have easy access to guns via his mom and also been brought up with a retarded gun fetish. its amazing you're still just as stupid as ever

He was speaking more broadly so thats what I was addressing. I was responding to the underlying message he was trying to convey.. clearly in this case that's what happened that's not even what I was talking about..

Post Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:51 pm 
Mackman

quote:
quote:

if I was going to commit my son, and I knew he had psychotic problems, do you really think I would leave guns lying around for him to possibly use to injure himself or others? The investigation is still early, but I do not recall reading anything where he had to break into his moms safe, or anything like that.

But nah, its never anyone's fault. Not his mothers, or him, after all he had a medical condition.

Only the GUN. That's what sprouted legs and used itself on others. People do not like to take personal responsibility so they like to shove the blame on other things.

Post Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:54 pm 
Jon;

i place blame on lax gun laws and the idiots who think they're entitled to own them.
lanza's mom seemed like a nutjob and never should have had guns.

Post Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:02 pm 
Mackman

quote:
Originally posted by Jon;
i place blame on lax gun laws and the idiots who think they're entitled to own them.

the mom HAD to know about her sons condition.. Action should of been taken so he could not of had access to these weapons.

Glad we agree on that.

Post Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:09 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
quote:
quote:

if I was going to commit my son, and I knew he had psychotic problems, do you really think I would leave guns lying around for him to possibly use to injure himself or others? The investigation is still early, but I do not recall reading anything where he had to break into his moms safe, or anything like that.

But nah, its never anyone's fault. Not his mothers, or him, after all he had a medical condition.

Only the GUN. That's what sprouted legs and used itself on others. People do not like to take personal responsibility so they like to shove the blame on other things.

the point is you fucking idiot is pointing out whose fault it is after the fact doesnt prevent these shootings but tighter gun laws could, or at least make them less deadly. you cant let a country of 400 million people have assault rifles and extended magazines and shit and just trust this kind of shit not to happen if you actually care more about preventing children from being murdered than keeping your Murder Toy

Post Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:09 pm 
Jon;

quote:
quote:

the mom HAD to know about her sons condition.. Action should of been taken so he could not of had access to these weapons.

Glad we agree on that.

the mom was insane like her son. however with lax guns laws they were able to obtain easy access to these guns.

Post Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:11 pm 
Mackman

quote:

the point is you fucking idiot is pointing out whose fault it is after the fact doesnt prevent these shootings but tighter gun laws could, or at least make them less deadly. you cant let a country of 400 million people have assault rifles and extended magazines and shit and just trust this kind of shit not to happen if you actually care more about preventing children from being murdered than keeping your Murder Toy

I get what you are saying, and like I stated previously, I'm for tighter controls. You will not get any bans through.. and the mere talk of bans only sends thousands to the local gun shops to stock up anyhow. The military will not go door to door to confiscate them, so where would you like to go from there?

I'd say lets have an armed guard in every school, someone who is trained and proficient (former military, police). Killers target places like this because they know they will not receive any resistance.

Post Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:13 pm 
Mackman

quote:
quote:
quote:

Glad we agree on that.

the mom was insane like her son. however with lax guns laws they were able to obtain easy access to these guns.

Well we only know after the fact that she was.. especially keeping guns within arms reach of her psychopath son. Arguing the definition of 'lax' is pointless with you since you equate nothing other than outright ban "lax".

Law abiding citizens have every right to possess (with a thorough background check)

Post Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:17 pm 
Jon;

quote:

Well we only know after the fact that she was..

no shit. hence the absurdly lax gun laws where whackjob survivalists who think the apocalypse is near is able to obtain these firearms.
quote:

especially keeping guns within arms reach of her psychopath son.

it's not surprising that she did because as i said she's as whacky as her son was. yet again , still was able to obtain many firearms regardless of her blatant weirdo behaviour.

quote:

Arguing the definition of 'lax' is pointless with you since you equate nothing other than outright ban "lax".
anything not including a downright ban would be lax.

quote:

Law abiding citizens have every right to possess (with a thorough background check)

sorry those "rights" have been spoiled by many and must be revoked.

Post Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:39 pm 
Mackman

Well that wont happen so think of something else.

Post Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:40 pm 
Aerasal

hmmm interesting thread

Post Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:41 pm 
Jon;

how is owning a gun a right and a house and a daily meal for every citizen not one?

Post Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:52 pm 
Mackman

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

In no particular order, early American settlers viewed the right to arms and/or the right to bear arms and/or state militias as important for one or more of these purposes:[26][27][28][29][30][31][32][33]

deterring tyrannical government;[34]
repelling invasion;
suppressing insurrection;
facilitating a natural right of self-defense;
participating in law enforcement;
enabling the people to organize a militia system.

Post Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:09 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

i too am a giant retard who gives a fuck what a bunch of white supremacist aristocrats who have been dead over 200 years thought

quote:
Originally posted by turtleman

Post Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:10 pm 
Mackman

yeah there is no such thing as tyrannical governments in 2012.

or the need for self defense.

there are no criminals.

criminals obey all laws especially gun related

This is what you believe.

Post Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:12 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
yeah there is no such thing as tyrannical governments in 2012.

most gun owners in the US are middle-class bourgeois white supremacists (see: you, terror just in this thread) who would more than likely assist a tyrannical us government against a popular insurrection to protect their own economic and social privileges

quote:
or the need for self defense.

its highly debatable whether owning guns makes you safer. see: one week ago, connecticut

quote:
there are no criminals.

what does this mean lol

quote:
criminals obey all laws especially gun related

what does this have to do with preventing gun violence

quote:
This is what you believe.

you believe there's a gay agenda

Last edited by hassan-i-sabbah on Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:16 pm 
Jon;

quote:
how is owning a gun a right and a house and a daily meal for every citizen not one?

Post Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:16 pm 
Mackman

quote:

most gun owners in the US are middle-class bourgeois white supremacists (see: you, terror just in this thread) who would more than likely assist a tyrannical us government against a popular insurrection to protect their own economic and social privileges

Where did you come up with that stat?

quote:

its highly debatable whether owning guns makes you safer. see: one week ago, connecticut

Correct. Perhaps having someone armed on campus wouldn't of made it an ideal target. Don't you understand.. people who commit mass murder do it largely because they know they wont encounter resistance? Schools do not have guns..

quote:

what does this mean lol

It means you acknowledge personal responsibility.

quote:

what does this have to do with preventing gun violence

that by enacting more gun laws and restrictions, you hurt the honest guy a lot more then the person who commits murder.

quote:

you believe there's a gay agenda

you believe that every responsible gun owner supports the slaughter of children.

Post Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:27 pm 
Mackman

quote:
quote:

Foodstamps.

Post Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:27 pm 
Mackman

http://www.kgw.com/news/Clackamas-man-armed-confronts-mall-shooter-183593571.html

http://www.davekopel.com/2a/othwr/principal&gun.htm

Post Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:30 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Where did you come up with that stat?

history. "the right to self defense" historically has generally been practiced by armed militias against groups like minorities and workers or more isolated incidents of violence against the lower classes. see reconstruction and the labor movement. see trayvon martin for modern day examples, also again you and tk

quote:
Correct. Perhaps having someone armed on campus wouldn't of made it an ideal target. Don't you understand.. people who commit mass murder do it largely because they know they wont encounter resistance? Schools do not have guns..

great so the solution is to put armed guards in schools with children, that will make them safer. security guards and police officers never make mistakes or exercise poor judgement i guess. i guess the solution is always just more guns. maybe if there's a mass shooting at a school with a security guard next time you can start arguing to arm the teachers

quote:
It means you acknowledge personal responsibility.

what does this have to do with preventing gun violence? i want to prevent gun violence, not just put people in prison after it already happens. i'd rather it not happen at all. you seem to think its all ok if we can blame it on a bad person after the fact. do you even understand the concept of "prevention?"

quote:
that by enacting more gun laws and restrictions, you hurt the honest guy a lot more then the person who commits murder.

but most mass shootings are committed by people who legally purchased their weapons????? they could have easily been made less deadly by restricting the sale of weapons, ammunition, and extended magazines????

quote:
you believe that every responsible gun owner supports the slaughter of children.

i believe that the arguments people you and terror make make it clear that you care more about your right to own certain guns than you care about preventing massacres like what happened last weekend, yes. more stringent gun laws would have prevented or at least made the massacre less deadly but you think its more important that you get Big Guns. you're a fucking idiot who believes in a gay agenda and you wrote about it for a class and FAILED lol dumbass loser

Post Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:51 pm 
Mackman

quote:

history. "the right to self defense" historically has generally been practiced by armed militias against groups like minorities and workers or more isolated incidents of violence against the lower classes. see reconstruction and the labor movement. see trayvon martin for modern day examples, also again you and tk

really dude.. trayvon martin? Your picking a pine needle from a very large tree to try and make your point. Look to nazi germany and them disarming the jews (as I wrote that I remember you are a hardcore anti-semite anyways to disregard point, I guess)

quote:

great so the solution is to put armed guards in schools with children, that will make them safer. security guards and police officers never make mistakes or exercise poor judgement i guess. i guess the solution is always just more guns. maybe if there's a mass shooting at a school with a security guard next time you can start arguing to arm the teachers

Yes I would bet that students would feel safer with an armed guard absolutely. Maybe you are a scared pussy when it comes to firearms and I doubt that you have even shot one.. but most people who have been around firearms have a healthy respect of them, not fear. The solution isn't necessarily more guns more guns, but accept the fact that people snap and tragedies happen. I'd much rather have a armed guard at my kids school then nothing at all.

quote:

what does this have to do with preventing gun violence? i want to prevent gun violence, not just put people in prison after it already happens. i'd rather it not happen at all. you seem to think its all ok if we can blame it on a bad person after the fact. do you even understand the concept of "prevention?"

Ok solid point, I'm all for prevention.. and education. Like I stated with the mom.. there were warning signs way in advance yet nothing was done. The kid was allowed to commit this act, in my opinion, and not just because a gun was in the house.. but because the knowing parent allowed it to be there and did nothing.

quote:

but most mass shootings are committed by people who legally purchased their weapons????? they could have easily been made less deadly by restricting the sale of weapons, ammunition, and extended magazines????

Most mass shootings have a reason behind it. A motive that typically has clear warning signs in advance. And again, I'm all for more extensive background checks. If you have a clean record and no history of psych problems, and no psych meds.. you can purchase a gun. Simple as that. You can do more things to prevent tragedy rather then just screwing the 99% that would never think of doing such an act.

quote:

i believe that the arguments people you and terror make make it clear that you care more about your right to own certain guns than you care about preventing massacres like what happened last weekend, yes. more stringent gun laws would have prevented or at least made the massacre less deadly but you think its more important that you get Big Guns. you're a fucking idiot who believes in a gay agenda and you wrote about it for a class and FAILED lol dumbass loser

How would 3, 10 round magazines vs 1 30 round magazine made any difference? Also what would the difference be between getting shot with a pistol or a rifle? Nothing. You know nothing about firearms past what CNN feeds you. So called bans are crafted by moron politicians that are themselves guarded by the same weapons they want to take from you. They don't even understand what the term assault weapon means and these have already been banned from citizen use for decades now.

Post Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:26 am 
Jon;

quote:
quote:
quote:

Foodstamps.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poverty_in_the_United_States

Post Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:44 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
really dude.. trayvon martin? Your picking a pine needle from a very large tree to try and make your point. Look to nazi germany and them disarming the jews (as I wrote that I remember you are a hardcore anti-semite anyways to disregard point, I guess)

please describe how the nazis "disarmed the jews," you sound like you know what you're talking about here

quote:
Yes I would bet that students would feel safer with an armed guard absolutely. Maybe you are a scared pussy when it comes to firearms and I doubt that you have even shot one.. but most people who have been around firearms have a healthy respect of them, not fear. The solution isn't necessarily more guns more guns, but accept the fact that people snap and tragedies happen. I'd much rather have a armed guard at my kids school then nothing at all.

theres choices besides "armed guard" and "nothing at all," like "dont let civilians have assault weapons for which there is no legitimate civilian use." but again, you care more about your gun than children's lives. you talk about me being a "pussy" but i'm just recognizing the fact that more guns = more chances for people to make mistakes or poor judgement or go crazy = more chances for people to get hurt. i can see why you're so attached to your guns though since judging by your pussy comment you seem to associate your gun ownership with masculinity. sorry about your 4 inch dick

quote:
Ok solid point, I'm all for prevention.. and education. Like I stated with the mom.. there were warning signs way in advance yet nothing was done. The kid was allowed to commit this act, in my opinion, and not just because a gun was in the house.. but because the knowing parent allowed it to be there and did nothing.

you say "i'm all for prevention" and then go back to blaming the mom again as if pointing out the fact that she made mistakes means we can't do anything about guns, lol wtf

quote:
Most mass shootings have a reason behind it. A motive that typically has clear warning signs in advance. And again, I'm all for more extensive background checks. If you have a clean record and no history of psych problems, and no psych meds.. you can purchase a gun. Simple as that. You can do more things to prevent tragedy rather then just screwing the 99% that would never think of doing such an act.

but you can't expect to stop all of them. your solution is to just keep dealing with massacres because you dont want to lose your gun. you are a selfish little child

quote:
How would 3, 10 round magazines vs 1 30 round magazine made any difference?

he would have to reload more often, thereby getting less rounds off before the police get there????? are you retarded lol

quote:
Also what would the difference be between getting shot with a pistol or a rifle? Nothing. You know nothing about firearms past what CNN feeds you. So called bans are crafted by moron politicians that are themselves guarded by the same weapons they want to take from you. They don't even understand what the term assault weapon means and these have already been banned from citizen use for decades now.

you don't know what you're talking about, the assault weapon ban expired in 2004 lol. you believe in a gay agenda fat idiot

Last edited by hassan-i-sabbah on Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:56 am 
-667-

lmfao mackman also has some strange fetish where he is a freedom fighter against a tyrannical government, yet he is the first one to endorse his government massacring people with his tax money, people that have occasionally elected their leaders

Post Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:59 am 
-667-

also, good job in quoting legislation from over 200 years ago and fitting it into today, that piece of shit paper was made before the invention of the revolver by the way

you should be legally allowed to own a tank, a gunship and a rocket launcher, shame those little toys wouldn't still help you overthrow your tyrannical government...but do keep making more adhoms to support you compensating your sexual dysfunction with a firearm

most the points he quotes were barely functional 200 years ago, rofl

Post Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:05 am 
Ywfn

quote:

I used to believe that too, until I read Glenn Greenwald's surprising op ed in support of personal ownership of firearms. He does a really good job of explaining why personal responsibility actually makes sense in this case:

http://www.salon.com/2011/08/06/2nd_amenment_still_relevant/

Post Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:09 am