Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Andrzej

quote:
Originally posted by ~Szajna~
quote:
Originally posted by LTFan
http://war2.warcraft.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=318133&highlight=#318133
Smile

i was aware of that and even mentioned lb about that, but id never care enough to look for the oldass thread. why u mad?
g3mini actually pressed SLEEP button instead of SS button as far as i remember (he was using some1 elses keyboard)

That was the best keyboard ive ever had. 20 złotych w tesco Very Happy

Post Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:41 pm 
terror-kahn

he just refused another ss... under the aka La.Japonaise

perm ban for g3mini.

http://www.youtube.com/ClanAbsoluteSynergy

Post Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:06 am 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
dellam

before i sleep. I should say that i know g3mini hacked for awhile. he talked to me before about what programs i use and where to get them.

Post Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:12 pm 
Fast Luck

he will never take ss

quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck
hassan-i-asher: majorin in takin pictures
dreamin bout wayne from catalina wine mixers
listen little friend stay outta the deep end
cuz you're less street than vampire weekend

Post Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:24 pm 
~Szajna~

goodbye sweet prince

Post Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:40 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
superman

Itr was nice knowin' you Andrzej, we'll see ya in the next RTS game. SC 2 perhaps? lol. The only option is a range ban rofl. And RU cut's the community in half some more with their retardation. Chalk another one up for custom in the win column. So as Claw says, goodbye sweet prince? Ok, whatever works I guess lol

Post Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:54 pm 
~Szajna~

i mean g3ms ip range is wide, isnt it? lol

goodbye sweet 70% of poland (hopefully not me) Razz

Post Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:03 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
superman

You're doomed claw. Your country is to damn insignificant to have a large enough range to escape RU's retardation levels. lol It's only a matter of time before he's caught on one of your ranges Smile

Post Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:21 pm 
~Szajna~

one of my ranges? i only use 1 ip. stop pretending youre not a creep lol!

damn id love to talk to you and maybe troll you a bit lance, but if thing go wrong and i piss you off, you'd ddos me. so i stay away LOL

Post Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:38 pm 
~Szajna~

i duno why but my posts look like tupacs

Post Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:38 pm 
7VlesSiah

When I heard G3mini was banned I thought people were being stupid. There are some people who I thought would never hack and he was one of them.

I was playing InMyDefence (I found out after it was G3mini) in a 1v1 yesterday. The play felt suspicious. He scouted the back side of 4 just when I was towering it at an odd timing (we were in combat). He also ran in an hidden s9 base the moment I chopped out and he had not scouted the base the entire game.

I thought the play was suspicious and that it was my fault for playing a smurf. Later I found out it was G3mini. He told me he didn't hack and had a recording of the game. So I let it go. Then I asked him for the recording. He wouldn't give it.

There was a watcher in the game who felt the play was suspicious as well. I am not saying that he hacked just that it was suspcious enough that I was not going to play with the smurf in a game again (then I found out it was G3mini).

Post Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:11 am 
~Szajna~

quote:

it was suspcious enough that I was not going to play with the smurf in a game again (then I found out it was G3mini)

quote:

I thought the play was suspicious and that it was my fault for playing a smurf. Later I found out it was G3mini

Post Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:25 am 
Lightbringer-

quote:
Originally posted by 7VlesSiah
When I heard G3mini was banned I thought people were being stupid. There are some people who I thought would never hack and he was one of them.

I was playing InMyDefence (I found out after it was G3mini) in a 1v1 yesterday. The play felt suspicious. He scouted the back side of 4 just when I was towering it at an odd timing (we were in combat). He also ran in an hidden s9 base the moment I chopped out and he had not scouted the base the entire game.

I thought the play was suspicious and that it was my fault for playing a smurf. Later I found out it was G3mini. He told me he didn't hack and had a recording of the game. So I let it go. Then I asked him for the recording. He wouldn't give it.

There was a watcher in the game who felt the play was suspicious as well. I am not saying that he hacked just that it was suspcious enough that I was not going to play with the smurf in a game again (then I found out it was G3mini).

Conclusion:
1. You're not going to play a smurf again.
2. You think gemini plays fishy.
3. Since you're cool with him, you let go the fishy play, replay and is willing to play him again. (Given that it is now the 2nd time he has dodged ss)

Correct me if I am wrong messiah.

PS: Since he has logged on again before his ban is up; which I will of course confirm, I will proceed to lock all his accounts as I gave him a warning not to log. Players refusing to play him would be great too. If everybody cooperated and banned those guys from their games, I am sure their attitude would change.

Post Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:40 am 
~Szajna~

quote:
Originally posted by Lightbringer-
If everybody cooperated and banned those guys from their games, I am sure their attitude would change.

i dont think you realize how deep this statement is.

issue: g3m can switch accounts, smurf all day and would force us to ban him and new/unknown players/other smurfs
solution: 1 account per player

BUT in ideal world, with 1 account per player, is it really necessary to ipban players at all? just give them hacker/muslim/whatever icon and let players decide for themselves, as every game has their own host who makes the calls
the only exception being mandatory bans for ddosers, spoofers, game droppers ofc

Post Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:53 am 
Fast Luck

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 7VlesSiah

Conclusion:
1. You're not going to play a smurf again.
2. You think gemini plays fishy.
3. Since you're cool with him, you let go the fishy play, replay and is willing to play him again. (Given that it is now the 2nd time he has dodged ss)

Correct me if I am wrong messiah.

he's just saying he didn't suspect gemini before but now he has a fishy experience with him. more evidence for the file i guess

Post Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:53 am 
7VlesSiah

That is basically it. He is a player I thought above suspicion. When I said his play was suspicious, he told me he had recorded the game. When I later asked to see the recording, he goes silent.

Post Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:37 am 
~OldEngligh~

Does Gem really hack or is this just a case of he doenst care enough to post an SS?

That's unfortunate if he does. Was always really nice in game and fun to play with / against...

Post Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:53 am 
Fast Luck

Hard to say, but lots of times the hardasses who can't be bothered to post screenshots also are hackers. That's the best explanation for why someone would rather deal with bans, locked accounts, and hacking accusations than take 30 seconds to post a ss.

quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck

Post Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:53 am 
Andrzej

He doesnt hack. Id simply throw his computer out of the window. Period.

quote:
Originally posted by Swift
blid wasn't caught using hacks, he admitted that he was testing hacks to learn about them for administrative purposes

Post Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:18 pm 
Lightbringer-

quote:
Originally posted by Andrzej

How about he post sses?

Post Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:31 pm 
~Szajna~

seriously guys, g3m dodged ss in the past, so hes supposed to be ultra cautious now

instead he dodges ss once, then ignored the ban, dodge ss second time (during his official ban time), and now you're discussing his possibilities?

he earned himself the dellam treatment. only a vid of andrzej kicking g3ms ass would serve the justice

Post Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:33 pm 
Lightbringer-

I'm on a crusade against him now. It's either him or me.

Post Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:41 pm 
Fast Luck

or poland

quote:
Originally posted by ~Szajna~
only a vid of andrzej kicking g3ms ass would serve the justice
or this

Post Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:52 pm 
~OldEngligh~

Poland has electricity? When did this happen?

Post Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:55 pm 
~Szajna~

really though, blid fully supports this 'every case is different' policy. we are the family here. If andrejz gets banned in the process, and we see andrejz giving grzemini a lesson that won't go unnoticed (BEATDOWNNNN), unban them both

redeem your family (and your ip range), andrejz!

Post Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:56 pm 
~Szajna~

quote:
Originally posted by ~OldEngligh~
Poland has electricity? When did this happen?

if kith had half a brain, you would be banned for this comment.
filthy racist niggercunt! (well now im getting bannd again lol)

Post Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:58 pm 
~OldEngligh~

What about my joke was racist? Are you kinda stoopid?

Post Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:12 pm 
~Szajna~

Uplifting dark place I want to visit but don't want to go back to because of the fantastic feelings,memories, smells tastes and being that will never be understood by any one other than me.

Post Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:16 pm 
Andrzej

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Andrzej

How about he post sses?

That's diffrent case and he should be punished for that.

Post Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:45 pm 
[RWTB]eeezle

hi
could u unban me? i think g3 is banned and ip range ban touched me ;p
we got same internet provider

from Zapper

Post Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:08 pm