FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Server.War2.Ru

g3mini banned?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Tupac

LOL at this dumbass trying to frame me! You are going to ddos? LOL you are the ddoser we all know it is not your first time.

Post Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:37 am 
BuLLySoN

I never had to get into proxies/any form of hacking/ddos'n, on here to log into the forum and game. I never had to ddos anyone, because I prefer a good ol' fashion battle of wits instead brute force comp ravaging, but these things are the natural recourse for anyone who has been put into the position I have. I guess I could have just said "ok I'll move on with life", but nahh, I really don't feel like it's time to completely move on in life, because more than any drug, war2 is the one thing that really calms my nerves and helps me relieve all the tension and stresses in life. It's especially helpful for me because I live in my head so much, and I have to constantly juggle so many problems and keep everything running smoothly. I have white hairs already and I'm only 32.

Post Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:09 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Picka_materina

quote:
Originally posted by BuLLySoN
I never had to ddos anyone, because I prefer a good ol' fashion battle of wits instead brute force comp ravaging, but these things are the natural recourse for anyone who has been put into the position I have.

Rolling Eyes

Post Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:49 pm 
Lightbringer-

Here is this guy's akas. Players are reminded not to play with that kind of scum (valkrie like denial of sses i.e multiple excuses) so he can at last be legit. I will proceed to reset and lock all those accounts later.

edited out: He is supposed to be unbanned because he did not log??? Any admin can confirm??

Last edited by Lightbringer- on Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:44 pm 
Lightbringer-

he should make iamhacker nick btw...lol

Post Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:45 pm 
GenOciDe-

quote:
Originally posted by Picka_materina
quote:
Originally posted by BuLLySoN
I never had to ddos anyone, because I prefer a good ol' fashion battle of wits instead brute force comp ravaging, but these things are the natural recourse for anyone who has been put into the position I have.

Rolling Eyes

Picka can you squish him again so he goes away?

Post Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:47 pm 
terror-kahn

i saw him online today.. as far as im concerned he can be banned any time we realize it's him

i didnt bother banning today simply because he just got done playing a game where someone asked for SS and he actually posted it immediately after game.

http://www.youtube.com/ClanAbsoluteSynergy

Post Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:58 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Sparkz102

quote:
Originally posted by terror-kahn
i saw him online today.. as far as im concerned he can be banned any time we realize it's him

i didnt bother banning today simply because he just got done playing a game where someone asked for SS and he actually posted it immediately after game.

funny how 1 week later, under a different name - the same behavior is spotted from the same person.

just saying.

and I got a new comp so I don't have a program yet to view .pcx - im sure it looks awkward as hell once he toggled his maphack off

Post Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:10 pm 
terror-kahn

Post Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:16 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Andrzej

quote:
Originally posted by Sparkz102
quote:
Originally posted by terror-kahn

funny how 1 week later, under a different name - the same behavior is spotted from the same person.

just saying.

and I got a new comp so I don't have a program yet to view .pcx - im sure it looks awkward as hell once he toggled his maphack off

What behaviour?

Post Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:26 pm 
terror-kahn

i think they were claiming g3m had 3 peons waiting for one of sparkz peons before sparkz peon even got there.

i guess sparkz was going to tower him

Post Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:47 pm 
Shynko

so obvious lmao. is it a coincidence it HAPPENED to be gemini smurfing? uhhhhh doubt it

Post Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:04 pm 
terror-kahn

it wasn't really a smurf.. his "known" aka is IamBadMan and we locked it, so he made IamBanMan

Post Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:07 pm 
Andrzej

I was in this game. Sparkz and Terror got huge owned and after game they were raging so hard about how huge hacker he is. Seriously after so many years of playing gow they are surprised that someone just simply anticipated them. We all 3 in our team were actually confused who are they asking for ss (they just said colour) cuz everything was so obvious in this game. After he posted his ss they were still doing it. When I asked Terror what he's gonna say if his ss will be legit. He answered that he is still gonna call him a hacker and that he is SURE he hacked. It's not even worth fighting then. SS is legit, suck it up or at least dont waste our time with confusing people that someone is hacking.
Looks like some people want to believe so hard about someone's hacks. Amazing and not worth my attention. Case closed.

quote:
Originally posted by Swift
blid wasn't caught using hacks, he admitted that he was testing hacks to learn about them for administrative purposes

Post Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:07 pm 
Shynko

you realize that you just said he anticipated a peon going to the BOTTOM of 4 from 6 and used THREE peons. thanks for clarifying.

Post Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:15 pm 
Andrzej

You cant be that new...

quote:
blid wasn't caught using hacks, he admitted that he was testing hacks to learn about them for administrative purposes

Post Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:39 pm 
Sparkz102

quote:
Originally posted by Andrzej
I was in this game. Sparkz and Terror got huge owned and after game they were raging so hard about how huge hacker he is. Seriously after so many years of playing gow they are surprised that someone just simply anticipated them. We all 3 in our team were actually confused who are they asking for ss (they just said colour) cuz everything was so obvious in this game. After he posted his ss they were still doing it. When I asked Terror what he's gonna say if his ss will be legit. He answered that he is still gonna call him a hacker and that he is SURE he hacked. It's not even worth fighting then. SS is legit, suck it up or at least dont waste our time with confusing people that someone is hacking.
Looks like some people want to believe so hard about someone's hacks. Amazing and not worth my attention. Case closed.

other than me getting on swifts legit known hacking case - describe for me ONE, just one; other time I've ever raged about a hacker.

you can't. point proven - i'm pretty spot on with my sense. infact the only other person who I've asked for ss [non raging style] has been messiah, it was twice - he was on a smurf name both times - and we all know he's sketchy as fuck and created a god damn map grid - you think hes not smart enough to incorporate hacks into that? don't act like im some crybaby newb when when I could outskill the living snot out of you AND the person who got called out LITTERALLY WAS JUST BANNED FOR THE SAME BEHAVOIR ONE WEEK AGO BECAUSE OF THAT SAME SAID BEHAVOIR

no - now the case is closed.

Post Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:02 pm 
Andrzej

Well. It was Terror raging hard in game after you left. Then both of you on channel. I might be wrong about you cuz i remember there was huge mess on chat even if you were there also. If i'm wrong about it then I'm sorry.

And again, what behaviour? That he played again in the same way? Doesn't it prove somethign totally opposite then?
Or you mean denying an ss (which he didn't this time).
Or maybe smurfing (where he didn't smurf, TK is right in that case).

quote:

Post Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:35 pm 
TYRYTY

change thread name to TRIAL OF GRZEMINI, plz

Post Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:08 am 
~Szajna~

guwno jako jedyny miales proces (nieuczciwy ofc!) i jako jedyny zostales zbanowany za makro haki )) zostawmy to tak jak jes, bedziesz wyjatkowy

Post Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:33 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
TYRYTY

Poland?
no money?
ok i get it
shit i lost it Embarassed
epic edit:
PARASITE

Post Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:08 pm 
~Szajna~

gul mi za bardzo skacze wiec sprobuje rznac enigmatycznego, co tyryyt?? Smile)

jak co to moge ci pokazac moje najnowsze haki dawaj kontakt

Post Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:23 am 
Shynko

haters gon hate

hackers gon hack

Post Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:04 pm 
GreenPlastic

Bump. Keep trying to act like you never got caught.

Post Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:34 pm 
Shynko

Oh, you finally banned this nigger. Not like me and sparkz been calling this guy out for years.

Get wreckt

Post Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:03 am 
cpt^Claw

haha wait what, is g3mini banned? these 2 threads are like 2 years old, idk why gp bumped them. IS THERE SOMETHIN IM MISSING??

Post Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:16 am 
Winchester

quote:
Originally posted by cpt^Claw
haha wait what, is g3mini banned? these 2 threads are like 2 years old, idk why gp bumped them. IS THERE SOMETHIN IM MISSING??

Your missing your Walrus avatar

Post Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:47 pm