FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Strategy & Tactics

Strat Guide
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Lusted~Wulfe

Strat Guide

Axo was supposed to put my strat guide up for mainly gow. and hasnt yet! so ill post it if he doesnt do so soon.

“I-R-So GoSu1337” ~ Lusted~Wulfe

Post Fri Jul 04, 2003 12:59 am 
xAkroN

I think axo has to get home. I mean home home, like at home home, you know, at home. Very Happy I've also been waiting to get my maps posted up.

Post Tue Jul 08, 2003 6:42 pm 
ApeZilla

quote:
Originally posted by xAkroN
I think axo has to get home. I mean home home, like at home home, you know, at home. Very Happy I've also been waiting to get my maps posted up.

castles maps? lolz

Post Tue Jul 08, 2003 8:33 pm 
xAkroN

quote:
Originally posted by ApeZilla
quote:

castles maps? lolz

'castles maps? lolz'
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING RETARD. JUST LEAVE THESE FORUMS YOU DORK. WHAT IF THEY ARE CASTLES MAPS? FUCKING SUE ME YOU DORK.
JUST LEAVE

Post Tue Jul 08, 2003 9:49 pm 
ApeZilla

quote:
quote:
quote:

castles maps? lolz

'castles maps? lolz'
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING RETARD. JUST LEAVE THESE FORUMS YOU DORK. WHAT IF THEY ARE CASTLES MAPS? FUCKING SUE ME YOU DORK.
JUST LEAVE

even after i leave, castles will still sux. lolz

Post Tue Jul 08, 2003 10:29 pm 
Pariah[Fw]

Jesus Ape, you stalking him? Give it a rest.

Post Tue Jul 08, 2003 10:35 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
ApeZilla

quote:
Originally posted by Pariah[Fw]
Jesus Ape, you stalking him? Give it a rest.

I am obviously playing with him, but u and him are both retards

Post Tue Jul 08, 2003 11:00 pm 
xAkroN

Wow, your 'playing with me' seems to be turning into an obsession. Are you fucking gay or something?
Thank you pariah.

Post Wed Jul 09, 2003 9:11 am 
Axolotl

I'll get it up in the next few days.

Post Wed Jul 09, 2003 9:14 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
xAkroN

okie

If possible please post my maps. I'm going to send them to you again axo.

Post Wed Jul 09, 2003 9:15 am 
ApeZilla

quote:
Wow, your 'playing with me' seems to be turning into an obsession. Are you fucking gay or something?
Thank you pariah.

yeah retard, go read the mages or lust thread. the extend of my post was "castles sux" while u would respond with a paragraph to my 3 words and then i would take .000000000000000000001 of a sec to type castles sux again......... i think you are the one obsessed with castles. you also posted in general disscussion and i didn't even know who u were because after responding to all of your elaborate paragraphs with "castles sux" i never even looked at ur name

k give it a rest cause castles sux, thx pariah

Post Wed Jul 09, 2003 10:38 am 
Pariah[Fw]

quote:
Originally posted by Axolotl
I'll get it up in the next few days.
Wow, that sounds so wrong

Post Wed Jul 09, 2003 12:43 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
xAkroN

Wow

What a speech that is, is that the first time i've seen you type in more than one line!?!? OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG
And about my responding with a paragraph; well it has come to my attention that this is not an obsession over castles but your erotic fantasys about me and my castles map. You are fucking pitiful.
You loser, Just GTFO.

Post Wed Jul 09, 2003 5:02 pm 
ApeZilla

Re: Wow

quote:
What a speech that is, is that the first time i've seen you type in more than one line!?!? OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG
And about my responding with a paragraph; well it has come to my attention that this is not an obsession over castles but your erotic fantasys about me and my castles map. You are fucking pitiful.
You loser, Just GTFO.

i think you are missing the point, and this is that castles sux

Post Wed Jul 09, 2003 8:28 pm 
xAkroN

haha

OMFG
It's another 1 line
HOLY SHIT
OMFG
1 WHOLE LINE!
OMFG!
Wow, he typed more than a few words.
IT'S A PHENOMENON, CONGRATS GayZilla.

Post Wed Jul 09, 2003 8:45 pm 
ApeZilla

Re: haha

quote:
OMFG
It's another 1 line
HOLY SHIT
OMFG
1 WHOLE LINE!
OMFG!
Wow, he typed more than a few words.
IT'S A PHENOMENON, CONGRATS GayZilla.

haha yeah, i thought you'd like that

hey u cheated, u made one line 7 short ones, wtf

no no, its ape zilla not gay zilla

Post Wed Jul 09, 2003 8:56 pm 
xAkroN

err

*GayZilla
The name is accurate, dont try and change that.
My other 'long' paragraphs compensate for my so called 'cheating'

Post Wed Jul 09, 2003 8:58 pm 
ApeZilla

Re: err

quote:
*GayZilla
The name is accurate, dont try and change that.
My other 'long' paragraphs compensate for my so called 'cheating'

k gayron

edit: "My other 'long' paragraphs compensate for my so called 'cheating'"

i do not recall reading any of your posts which made your responses to me even more hilarious

Post Wed Jul 09, 2003 9:00 pm 
xAkroN

uhh

Your attempt to make my name gay is pitiful. It is a poor excuse for an insult. 'gayron' Wtf is that?
Now, if your done being a mindless turd you can stop pestering me now. kthx

OWNED -

Post Wed Jul 09, 2003 9:04 pm 
ApeZilla

Re: uhh

quote:
Your attempt to make my name gay is pitiful. It is a poor excuse for an insult. 'gayron' Wtf is that?

OWNED -

lol, that was so OBVIOUSLY sarcasm on my part.

um...well...lets see here...now...ok.....i got it.....

OWNED~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Shocked Shocked

Post Wed Jul 09, 2003 9:48 pm 
xAkroN

quote:
quote:

OWNED -

Shocked Shocked

Dude i already OWNED you, so please stfu now

Post Wed Jul 09, 2003 10:13 pm 
ApeZilla

quote:
quote:
quote:

OWNED -

Shocked Shocked

Dude i already OWNED you, so please stfu now

dude i already owned you, why did u respond? pls stfu NOW

Post Wed Jul 09, 2003 10:23 pm 
`XioN~

Hello ~`Lo$eR`~ i don't post on this forum much and rarly of ever play war2 any more, but this queer apezilla would know what to do in a free cas game if his life depended on it. Saying it sucks because he sucks at it is a funny joke and he can suck a dick for it.

Anyone who says castles is a "Fucking new Map" is just fucking to sad to playit themselves, and i've heard it from to many people saying they can conquer the free castles maps in 1 day.. Castles took my 3 years to get really good at and it took me 2 weeks for me to get a handle on gow and actually beat some ppl so SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Post Thu Jul 10, 2003 1:02 am 
xAkroN

quote:
Originally posted by `XioN~
Hello ~`Lo$eR`~ i don't post on this forum much and rarly of ever play war2 any more, but this queer apezilla would know what to do in a free cas game if his life depended on it. Saying it sucks because he sucks at it is a funny joke and he can suck a dick for it.

Anyone who says castles is a "Fucking new Map" is just fucking to sad to playit themselves, and i've heard it from to many people saying they can conquer the free castles maps in 1 day.. Castles took my 3 years to get really good at and it took me 2 weeks for me to get a handle on gow and actually beat some ppl so SHUT THE FUCK UP.

I'm glad you feel that way xion. Now GayZilla, after seeing that i have some people agreeing with me and none agreeing with you would you please just stop bullshitting? You dont know shit about castles and chances are you never played it. Now, dont speak of what you dont know.

Post Thu Jul 10, 2003 8:05 am 
xAkroN

Re: okie

quote:
If possible please post my maps. I'm going to send them to you again axo.

Got the maps axo?

Post Thu Jul 10, 2003 9:19 am 
ApeZilla

quote:
quote:

I'm glad you feel that way xion. Now GayZilla, after seeing that i have some people agreeing with me and none agreeing with you would you please just stop bullshitting? You dont know shit about castles and chances are you never played it. Now, dont speak of what you dont know.

ROFL!! oh for god's sake. 3 years to get really good at castles?? ok, first off, thats just a flat out lie. there is nothing to get good at castles. you start out with 65k gold......LOL!!!!! you build 3-1trillian halls, you have 10 maxed out gold mines by u, you go mega click action on the halls and buid 10 trillian peons then you your air!! u need 9-1billion griffin avaries, and this is where the game really picks up! you have to go mega ton click action on the grif avaries. for like 5 mins u go CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK. then when u have a billion grifs (just like everyone else) you send them either NORTH or SOUTH. and then u hope u have 1 or more griffins then your oponent (superior click action skills on your part LOL!!) and you rinse and repeat. haha xion, i'd like to see u play old gow/ef agasint some of the people in this forum if you so called "mastered it"

Post Thu Jul 10, 2003 10:22 am 
xAkroN

quote:
quote:
quote:

ROFL!! oh for god's sake. 3 years to get really good at castles?? ok, first off, thats just a flat out lie. there is nothing to get good at castles. you start out with 65k gold......LOL!!!!! you build 3-1trillian halls, you have 10 maxed out gold mines by u, you go mega click action on the halls and buid 10 trillian peons then you your air!! u need 9-1billion griffin avaries, and this is where the game really picks up! you have to go mega ton click action on the grif avaries. for like 5 mins u go CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK. then when u have a billion grifs (just like everyone else) you send them either NORTH or SOUTH. and then u hope u have 1 or more griffins then your oponent (superior click action skills on your part LOL!!) and you rinse and repeat. haha xion, i'd like to see u play old gow/ef agasint some of the people in this forum if you so called "mastered it"

Your STUPID ASS comment just shows how much you know about castles. With that said, you are a fucking retard and have no idea about what castles is. Chances are you have never played it you homo. Dont even post in this thread if you dont know what your speaking of. Now, if it wouldnt be to much trouble, just SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Post Thu Jul 10, 2003 10:30 am 
ApeZilla

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Your STUPID ASS comment just shows how much you know about castles. With that said, you are a fucking retard and have no idea about what castles is. Chances are you have never played it you homo. Dont even post in this thread if you dont know what your speaking of. Now, if it wouldnt be to much trouble, just SHUT THE FUCK UP.

I have played castles and other money maps and i described them perfectly. hahhahahahahhhhahhahahahahahhahah@you

Post Thu Jul 10, 2003 12:15 pm 
xAkroN

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I have played castles and other money maps and i described them perfectly. hahhahahahahhhhahhahahahahahhahah@you

Right. Rolling Eyes

Post Thu Jul 10, 2003 2:45 pm 
ApeZilla

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Right. Rolling Eyes

yep

Post Thu Jul 10, 2003 6:55 pm