FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Strategy & Tactics

Strat Guide
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic

Ok FagZilla ill come on war2 sometime and play you 1on1 and see how well you do if its "u just make abunch of hall" thats what i consider a newb in free cas, and go ahead and make multiple buildings, chances are u would be to slow to know what the fuck is even going in the game. By the time u think u have done well ill be in ur base raping ur farms, o but wait it only takes over night to get good at castles right? play it for a week and i bet the newbiest player on fucking b.net would own you. Go sucka fucking dick i hate people like you. O and by the way if u think it doesn't take skill to play free cas...Then beat me. Fucking faggot

Post Sun Jul 13, 2003 9:24 pm 
`XioN~

Sorry, forgot to log in

Post Sun Jul 13, 2003 9:25 pm 
ApeZilla

quote:
Originally posted by Anonymous
Ok FagZilla ill come on war2 sometime and play you 1on1 and see how well you do if its "u just make abunch of hall" thats what i consider a newb in free cas, and go ahead and make multiple buildings, chances are u would be to slow to know what the fuck is even going in the game. By the time u think u have done well ill be in ur base raping ur farms, o but wait it only takes over night to get good at castles right? play it for a week and i bet the newbiest player on fucking b.net would own you. Go sucka fucking dick i hate people like you. O and by the way if u think it doesn't take skill to play free cas...Then beat me. Fucking faggot

lol. i can laugh at that on so many levels it's quite pathetic

Post Sun Jul 13, 2003 11:32 pm 

How is that pathetic? Face it u can never beat me in free

Post Mon Jul 14, 2003 12:09 am 
ApeZilla

quote:
Originally posted by Anonymous
How is that pathetic? Face it u can never beat me in free

do understand what you are saying? a game like that could go either way so easily, it takes literally no strategy or skill. you say it takes skill? well that's arguable, there is a lot of click action skill. it seems whoever can click their 10 billion griffin avaries the fastest wins. thats so fun!! I got an idea, i'll play you in any blizzard made map on any speed other than fastest, that's called a real game, not BGH or FREE CASTLES XTREME~!~!

Post Mon Jul 14, 2003 9:06 am 
`XioN~

I'm pretty sure it couldn't go either way, Gryphons? lmfao, thats considered a newb free castles jewbie. Free Castles v214=) is what i consider the pro castles map, and yes i would beat u in no time since ur such a newb at it and i haven't even played for months. Clicking skill? lol i could own u with 2 rax in middle and mage u out of the damn middle, or how about this - I WONT EVEN TO TO MID and STILL OWN YOU. Couple months back i 1on1ed Player.exe in free cause he said he could own me.... Well lets must says i own him with a mage tower, But wait i bet ur the best at free cause it doesn't take skill lol, amuse me more PLEASE.

Come get raped like a jew boy fag

And sure i'll 1on1 GoW EF OLD not the newbie f/new, although you would beat me but i bet i'd do alot better then you would do against me in a free castles game HAHAHA

Post Wed Jul 16, 2003 11:31 am 
`XioN~

And most of the castle games u refer to are newbies making the games u fucking idiot, and yes there are NEWBS in free castles, and pros. If u think ur really the best try facing {dbc}KRACkHEAd 1on1... I can't even beat him and im considered one of the best to play..Theres also Addict. , Mystirio , Marauder , Metuz etc... They would own u faster then i could

free castles join up!! the {dbc} trademark game name, join it and get pwned.

Post Wed Jul 16, 2003 11:35 am 
xAkroN

quote:
Originally posted by `XioN~
And most of the castle games u refer to are newbies making the games u fucking idiot, and yes there are NEWBS in free castles, and pros. If u think ur really the best try facing {dbc}KRACkHEAd 1on1... I can't even beat him and im considered one of the best to play..Theres also Addict. , Mystirio , Marauder , Metuz etc... They would own u faster then i could

free castles join up!! the {dbc} trademark game name, join it and get pwned.

Rofl.
Hahaha, well put xion.

Post Wed Jul 16, 2003 12:04 pm 
ApeZilla

sigh, you guys are such morons. you beat player.exe in free castles. WOW, FREE CASTLES! that's saying nothing. how about you try playing him on old gow/ef, with low starting res. yep, thats right, you would be raped by him just as you would me so hardcore it's pathetic.

edit: i don't think im the best a free castles, i don't even play it, it's a waste of time its so freaking retarded

Post Wed Jul 16, 2003 12:32 pm 
xAkroN

Is player.exe even any good at castles?
Lets begin to compare you and any other moron that thinks that cas is for newbies to the people xion listed before.
{dbc}KRACkHEAd for example, go play him and then say castles is for newbies.

Post Wed Jul 16, 2003 12:39 pm 
`XioN~

In ur other posts' Fagzilla, you said that a castles game can go either way, which means player.exe whome i 1on1ed has a 50% chance to beat me, lmfao what a joke.

Zilla yeah i would get raped by him cause i don't played 40+ games of GoW everyday just so they can say they owned som1.. (yah`mon) GoW is an addiction u need to get over fucking jewb.

Player.exe has a 0% chance of beating me and so do you, think it doesn't take skill.. THEN BEAT ME

Post Wed Jul 16, 2003 12:54 pm 
ApeZilla

there's no getting through to you idiots. its not just gow, i'd rape you guys in ef low res on any blizzard made map. castles doesn't take skill, you guys just know how to play it, and yeah it could go either way. i would easily rape either on you on a blizzard map i've never played on ef low res

Post Wed Jul 16, 2003 12:57 pm 

Kill both of them for playing free. They ruin battle.net Get the fuck out.

Post Wed Jul 16, 2003 5:53 pm 
uNxHiTMaN

quote:
Originally posted by ApeZilla
there's no getting through to you idiots. its not just gow, i'd rape you guys in ef low res on any blizzard made map. castles doesn't take skill, you guys just know how to play it, and yeah it could go either way. i would easily rape either on you on a blizzard map i've never played on ef low res

ROFL
You said it mate. Knowing how to play a map and executing it takes skill whatever map it is. You have to adapt to the speed/resources.

Ps- I dunno who these two dumb asses are (xion and apezilla)

Post Thu Sep 18, 2003 3:48 am