FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Strategy & Tactics

Hack

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
KareKare

Hack

ok,me and my friends were playing last night,,,, i cleaned 3 golds and one of our opponent cleaned 1 gold mine. how did he end up with more gold than me?..is there a hack for gold?..if there is, is there a counter hack that will throw them out of the game even before the game started?.. can someone help me please?..i dont like it when people hack, even one time this guy has stronhold and building altar and temple........please respond i need to know how to get a hack detector so i know who's hacking.....thank you

Post Wed Feb 27, 2002 4:24 pm 
Axolotl

Hack

Can't say I've ever seen that. You sure his gold mine wasn't bigger? Or that he wasn't mining somewhere else that you were unaware of?

Post Wed Feb 27, 2002 4:47 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
KareKare

Hack

he tried to go to the middle but we got him early...and he tried to expand at 9 but we got that too....its just weird that 3 gold mines to 1 and he ended up with more gold,, maybe he was really that good..i was just curious to see if there's a gold hack, and if there is, how do i kick him out of the game before it even start....please let me know.

Post Wed Feb 27, 2002 4:53 pm 
KareKare

Hack

oh and the reason i know he cleaned one gold is he showed vision to us...but like i said maybe he's that good......

Post Wed Feb 27, 2002 4:55 pm 
KaNuKs

Hack

quote:
Originally posted by KareKare:
ok,me and my friends were playing last night,,,, i cleaned 3 golds and one of our opponent cleaned 1 gold mine. how did he end up with more gold than me?..is there a hack for gold?..if there is, is there a counter hack that will throw them out of the game even before the game started?.. can someone help me please?..i dont like it when people hack, even one time this guy has stronhold and building altar and temple........please respond i need to know how to get a hack detector so i know who's hacking.....thank you

I remember having the same feeling after playing a guy named Venu$ i think on ladder : he dualed but i had a canon raping his peon at his both hall and he kept having money and sending grunts while no peons where mining. I heard of a hack that gives u 25$ for each 100$ u mine, but im not sure it really exist. Anyway that game was weird and there is still no clue for it.

Post Thu Feb 28, 2002 11:26 pm 
DS~Anomaly

Hack

Venu$ is a good player, and by no means, a hacker.

just my $.02

anom

Post Thu Mar 21, 2002 11:06 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
KaNuKs

Hack

quote:
Originally posted by DS~Anomaly:
Venu$ is a good player, and by no means, a hacker.

just my $.02

anom

Well maybe but he played this game like a newbie and i still won. It took just longer than i expected : 5 mins more.

Post Fri Mar 22, 2002 1:01 pm 
Name

Hack

venu$ is fai[fuct] =\

Post Fri Apr 19, 2002 5:26 pm 
DS~Anomaly

Hack

does this make him any less good?

Post Tue May 07, 2002 1:35 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
(-Atral-)

I remember a game awhile back, gow 2v2, and I remember cuz my pard played kinda strangely. He went from 9 to 11 to start at 11, and I was at 12. We were both going lust, and got stronghold and fort around at the same time. But what struck me as weird was that he had fewer peons than me mining and at the same time his goldmine was getting much less than mine. (Yeah I'm weird I check up on my ally's goldmines). Its even weirder considering that 11 has more gold than 12. Oh well, your story brought back this memory. Perhaps I missed something, but its one of those games u remember.

Post Mon Feb 17, 2003 4:37 am 
Fast Luck

Re: Hack

quote:
Originally posted by KareKare
oh and the reason i know he cleaned one gold is he showed vision to us...but like i said maybe he's that good......

Why do you keep saying "he's that good....." like if someone is good enough, they can extract 500k gold from a 40k mine?

My guess is that he got a lot more gold out of the mines in the middle than you realized, and maybe took a bunch of gold out of a few other expansions before you were able to shut them down. Maybe he had some other mines that he didn't "clean out" but that he mined a lot from without you realizing.
hassan-i-asher: majorin in takin pictures
dreamin bout wayne from catalina wine mixers
listen little friend stay outta the deep end
cuz you're less street than vampire weekend

Post Tue Feb 18, 2003 4:37 pm 
KaNuKs

Atral i think i've seen that same weird player.

Atral, i think ive seen the same guy play. He was a total newbie and every damn game he moved from his starting spot to take another and built his hall at 5+ spaces. And worst of all, he always seemed to have a lots of ress, while having obviously a very low peons amount and a very slow mining speed. He even beat some decent players. Im sure there was a kind of ress hack back in the days, and maybe there is still some of these hacks still working. Or maybe a 200 food hack or something, cause i remember some players told me they were using successfully that kind of shit.

Post Thu Mar 06, 2003 3:54 pm 
STOOPlD

Mineral Freeze
http://geocities.com/tang_ownz/warcraft.html

Post Thu Mar 06, 2003 7:52 pm 
DrBrendo

I checked it out, ,mineral freeze only works on single player.

keep looking.

Post Fri Mar 07, 2003 9:15 am 
idle sod

use the replay programm...

watch after the game the replay, then u can see if someone hacked Smile

u can find it under downloads

Wink its the same progr. that show all that valk hacks Wink

Post Tue May 27, 2003 5:40 am 
:o

Surprised

Post Tue May 27, 2003 3:11 pm 

Re: Hack