FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Strategy & Tactics

s9 wars

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
KillaBoBilla

s9 wars

Ok... here's the scenario: me and my opponent get 6/8. we both move to s9. I get there first. A) where do i build my hall (High at s9 or low at s9)? B) what weapons (cannons, guards, cats) do i use to fight for s9? C) What do i do if my opponent gets there first and takes the ideal spot?

Post Mon Mar 18, 2002 11:04 pm 
NaLzyMan

s9 wars

You can't cookbook neighbor wars...

Post Tue Mar 19, 2002 4:08 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
KillaBoBilla

s9 wars

quote:
Originally posted by NaLzyMan:
You can't cookbook neighbor wars...

Not a cookbook. Just a general idea.... i.e. "go cats if you are on bottom"

Post Tue Mar 19, 2002 7:17 pm 
NaLzyMan

s9 wars

Yea, that's called cookbooking.

Post Tue Mar 19, 2002 7:31 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Killa

s9 wars

Does anyone other than Nalzyman have something to add?

Post Wed Mar 20, 2002 11:29 am 
Axolotl

s9 wars

I think you have to answer your own 'where do I put the hall question', because you have to live with that hall placement in every game, no matter what the circumstance.

So if you don't like the hall low, don't put it low just in case someone is moving from 6.

There are ways to win from both spots. Winning usually involves walling them off to there side of the trees, and going towers and cats. But it's hard to say...lots can happen when you're both there.

I usually try to get my first peon on there side so I can start a rax on there side to either pop a few grunts, or just to scare em a little.

Post Wed Mar 20, 2002 10:22 pm 
KillaBoBilla

s9 wars

Thanks AXO...

Post Fri Mar 22, 2002 4:31 pm 
Anonymous

s9 wars

From my experience.. if I get 6 and have to build hall below 8's hall, i just make maybe 2 gt's so he cant mine or run and i just make a run for it. I've also tried this when moving to 5 from 4, which is alot easier to do. Just dont let them chop out the back.

Post Mon Mar 25, 2002 8:56 pm 
tmang@td0h0t0h0h0h

i usually just spaz out and build lumber mills all over the place

Post Fri Jun 21, 2002 8:30 pm 
BiZaTcH

If I get top I get 2 really well placed Cannon Towers out really fast, followed by a cat if needed.
On the bottom the best strat that I can think of now is to make Guard Towers and chop upwards and then get a Cat. I can't remember exactly what I used to do from the bottom, but it was better than that.

I hate when people run. It pisses me off because it makes the game longer than need be.

Post Fri Jun 28, 2002 10:28 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
KaNuKs

When ur top, well ur really not supposed to lose. I never lost this when im at top. And when im bottom, well i can't be there cause i never go s9 from 8. It's pure suicide. When i see my ally go s9 from 6 i almost leave the game right off the bat. It's a pure newbie misake to go s9 from 6. Why not staying 6 and fukin own s9 from there?. It's even more funny when s9 duals, as soon as he finnally get a cat to get rid of ur grunts that hit his wallin, u got 2 cats pumping out of ur raxes. He don't even started thinking about goin hold that he have 2 cats in the ass.

Post Sat Jun 29, 2002 6:21 pm 
BiZaTcH

quote:
Originally posted by KaNuKs
When ur top, well ur really not supposed to lose. I never lost this when im at top. And when im bottom, well i can't be there cause i never go s9 from 8. It's pure suicide. When i see my ally go s9 from 6 i almost leave the game right off the bat. It's a pure newbie misake to go s9 from 6. Why not staying 6 and fukin own s9 from there?. It's even more funny when s9 duals, as soon as he finnally get a cat to get rid of ur grunts that hit his wallin, u got 2 cats pumping out of ur raxes. He don't even started thinking about goin hold that he have 2 cats in the ass.

Yeah, because s9 is taken every game you get 6.

Post Sat Jun 29, 2002 6:41 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
KaNuKs

No, and if s9 is not hot, i fukin rape with my 6 o' clock rush. I never lose from 6. It's the fukin best spot. When i get it i fukin thank god for it. Bizatch im pissed of u thinking u have been one of the top player. U fukin have never been. I would of rape ur 9 rush with my 6 with my left hands on the mouse and my other hand in my fukin ass. When u were on ur prime i was still able to beat u even if i didnt even knew how to defend vs a 2 cat rush, even if i didnt knew what meant peon stop, even if i didnt knew what was a counter dual, even if i didnt fukin knew what was a fukin dual. When we played i was still a silly newb. Im pissed of u. Go play that fukin slow paced borring war3 game that i felt asleep every fukin time i play it.

And when u go on war2, ask me for a game. Ill be happy to show u how to play that game.

Damn it's weird how listening to a WWE show makes ur ego pumps up.

I am the game and I am that damn good.

I was kidding a bit biz, but plz don't talk like ur the best.

Hrm imma grab another beer.

Post Sat Jun 29, 2002 10:55 pm 

Kanuks, shut the fuck up dude, who are you again? You're a lowly newbie scrub that thinks he's good? Another one? Get off these boards you fucking waste of space.

Post Sun Jun 30, 2002 7:57 am 
-AcidGangsta-

quote:
No, and if s9 is not hot, i fukin rape with my 6 o' clock rush. I never lose from 6. It's the fukin best spot. When i get it i fukin thank god for it. Bizatch im pissed of u thinking u have been one of the top player. U fukin have never been. I would of rape ur 9 rush with my 6 with my left hands on the mouse and my other hand in my fukin ass. When u were on ur prime i was still able to beat u even if i didnt even knew how to defend vs a 2 cat rush, even if i didnt knew what meant peon stop, even if i didnt knew what was a counter dual, even if i didnt fukin knew what was a fukin dual. When we played i was still a silly newb. Im pissed of u. Go play that fukin slow paced borring war3 game that i felt asleep every fukin time i play it.

And when u go on war2, ask me for a game. Ill be happy to show u how to play that game.

kanuks shut the fuck up. You may be currently a formidable opponent but in no way are you the best.

Post Thu Feb 27, 2003 11:14 am 
-GruntX-

who the fuck is ~kanuks~ Sad

Post Thu Feb 27, 2003 9:22 pm 
KaNuKs

AG

AG, gw replying to a 2 years old post. Also, didnt know u became such an ass... And about the post, i wasn't serious at all. GruntX, i remmember gaving u a few lessons. Get on war2 and ill give u more. Same for AG.

Post Fri Feb 28, 2003 2:10 pm 
Paper_Boy

haha you tell them Kanuks
kanuks is funny for being such a tight ass now

Post Fri Feb 28, 2003 5:08 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
sLuGGo

quote:

hahahaha. kanuks you are pure comedy man. that shit had me litterally laughing out loud.

Post Sat Mar 01, 2003 9:08 pm 
sLuGGo

quote:

haha this post was even funnier although the broken english prevented me from a continuous laughter.

Post Sat Mar 01, 2003 9:10 pm 
STOOPlD

that's not funny, only sexy if you think about her being "on top"

Post Sat Mar 01, 2003 10:19 pm 
Nedro

Agreed Sluggo Cool

Post Tue Mar 11, 2003 12:44 am