FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Strategy & Tactics

I NEED HELP ON BLODDLUST

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
PeonSlasher

I NEED HELP ON BLODDLUST

question, is there a way to bloodlust 5 orges at the same time? if there is, how do u do that? please help me. thanks

Post Tue Mar 05, 2002 5:01 pm 
~!SiGn!~

I NEED HELP ON BLODDLUST

To bloodust 5 ogres you just need to keep your finger on the "b" key and click each ogre and pressing b but you cant do them at the same time.

Post Tue Mar 05, 2002 11:41 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
WPxPaladin

I NEED HELP ON BLODDLUST

I was tought to "b" double click "B" double click. Meaning select an ogre hit b doubble click the ogre you want to bloodlust and so on. Also alot of players lust before they patroll around the map. Often catching unsuspecting players off gaurd.

Post Thu Mar 07, 2002 10:37 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
WPxPaladin

I NEED HELP ON BLODDLUST

like me =-x

Post Thu Mar 07, 2002 10:38 pm 

isn't bloodlust hotkey "L"?

Post Tue Feb 04, 2003 3:27 pm 

Re: I NEED HELP ON BLODDLUST

quote:
Originally posted by WPxPaladin
I was tought to "b" double click "B" double click. Meaning select an ogre hit b doubble click the ogre you want to bloodlust and so on. Also alot of players lust before they patroll around the map. Often catching unsuspecting players off gaurd.

Your a god damn fucking newbie. If you click b on an ogre and then double click another ogre you will have a group of 9 ogres you fucking retard. Do it the easy way. God damn newbies.

Post Tue Feb 04, 2003 6:33 pm 
Axolotl

quote:
Originally posted by Anonymous
quote:

Your a god damn fucking newbie. If you click b on an ogre and then double click another ogre you will have a group of 9 ogres you fucking retard. Do it the easy way. God damn newbies.

Read what he said again.

Post Tue Feb 04, 2003 8:36 pm 
untapped power

quote:
Originally posted by Anonymous
quote:

you sir, are a moron. click b, then click an ogre once, he is lusted. click b, then doulbe click an ogre, he is lusted then sleceted. This way you distribute mana usage over the 9 ogres so you can get them all. if you did it with one ogre, you would run out at the 4th or 5th ogre.

http://www.pbnation.com

Post Thu Feb 06, 2003 11:15 pm 

Guest, good thing you didn't leave a name or you might have embarassed yourself, huh?

Mendascity

Post Thu Feb 13, 2003 11:48 am 
Rehost

I grab an ogre hit b lust about two to three ogres with it. Grab another ogre do the same thing. Theres no big deal about it.

Post Fri Feb 14, 2003 11:45 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
]\/[esSiah

quote:
Originally posted by Rehost
I grab an ogre hit b lust about two to three ogres with it. Grab another ogre do the same thing. Theres no big deal about it.

I think the commands would over write each other if you tell the ogre to lust too many things at once. So you would be forced to lust at the speed an ogre casts bloodlust. If you do it the way the other guy did it(and everyone else), you would be telling each ogre to do just one thing. Also, the ogres wouldn't use all their mana, making it easier to recast lust.

Post Sun Feb 16, 2003 12:30 pm 
Rehost

What are you talking about. I probaly do it like every one else. I group my ogres up. I dont know how to explain it I just start casting b and lust them asap. Its like they all lust at once its so quick Very Happy

Post Mon Feb 17, 2003 8:57 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Fast Luck

No, Rehost, I think you do it a little differently. You just said you have one ogre lust about 3 other ogres, then move on to another ogre to do some lusting.

But what I've always done and other people too, is b, double-click, b, double-click. That way, you select bloodlust, click the ogre you're casting it on, then select that ogre and have him cast the next bloodlust. This way the mana is spread out, and it's very fast, and you can do it nine times in a row without having to wait for the ogres to get moving at all. Your way, if you lust one ogre, you have to wait until that ogre is lusted before you can lust the next. I'm sure it's a very small difference in the end, but logically your way is less efficient.

quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck
hassan-i-asher: majorin in takin pictures
dreamin bout wayne from catalina wine mixers
listen little friend stay outta the deep end
cuz you're less street than vampire weekend

Post Tue Feb 18, 2003 4:17 pm 
Rehost

Rofl Im a moron. I never noticed I double clicked each ogre hehe. I do it the same way as the rest of you. Razz

Post Tue Feb 18, 2003 5:00 pm 
Fast Luck

quote:
Originally posted by Rehost
Rofl Im a moron. I never noticed I double clicked each ogre hehe. I do it the same way as the rest of you. Razz
haha Smile
hassan-i-asher: majorin in takin pictures
dreamin bout wayne from catalina wine mixers
listen little friend stay outta the deep end
cuz you're less street than vampire weekend

Post Tue Feb 18, 2003 5:30 pm