FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> General Discussion

Summoner

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Tarquinn

Summoner

Please get your "God-Status" mode out of your head. You are just another KHB to me. You are nothing at this game. You may have some decent strategies on ONE SINGLE FUCKING MAP OUT OF ABOUT 200, but you still fucking SUCK AT EVERYTHING ELSE. I would humiliate you so badly in a series. Keep talking shit you little turd bump. If you want to step to the plate, then just give me a date and time.

Post Sat Oct 14, 2000 9:08 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
BiZaTcH

Summoner

wow loox like another rivalry ;[

but c, i dont think summoner could easily beat tarquinn at gow -- those two act and play much alike actually

------------------
Warcraft Haven -- The ULTIMATE Warcraft Resource: http://wchaven.wcnation.com

Post Sat Oct 14, 2000 9:20 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
Sailor Mini-Moon

Summoner

heh, I see another match coming up

------------------
hehe, Im a 16 year old male Sailor moon fan and proud of it =). Sailor Mini-Moon(Sailor Chibi-Moon) is my favorite character on the show =). Any info on how to draw Sailor Mini-Moon?? E-mail me about the site link. Ill Love you forever Chibi-Usa =). Wanna talk to me on AIM? my s-name=SAlLORCHlBlMOON(The I's are lower case L's) Im a stubborn average Human player who refuses to play orc and loves the sound of blizzard raining down on those lusted oggies

[This message has been edited by Sailor Mini-Moon (edited 10-14-2000).]

Post Sat Oct 14, 2000 10:54 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
Sypher

Summoner

go tq, go tq... and summ, after you stop crying to the loss to tq, come play me =D

------------------
Sypher

Post Sun Oct 15, 2000 2:54 am 
MoRpHiuS

Summoner

It will be a good game =)

Post Sun Oct 15, 2000 6:54 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
~Summoner

Summoner

sigh, me and tarquinn have played some 1on1s on gow, and i have the winning record. 2-1 i believe, he beat me once in a neighbor war. Maybe on other maps he would win, but on gow he definately would lose.

Post Sun Oct 15, 2000 8:10 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Jza

Summoner

If you guys are gonna play, please hold the gow 1v1 garbage. Do best of 5 series let watcher choose map within reason of both players. Also each player should submit a screen shot at the end to quell the damn hacker accusations, and rightfully so. Too many ppl hack. That's why no one trusts eachother. 1 more thing.. I was happy to see in Kith/Sum's game the childish shit-talkin was at a minimum to say the least. It must leave a bad taste in Kanin's mouth tho to fail in a game he was baited into by such talk.

Post Sun Oct 15, 2000 8:17 am 
~Summoner

Summoner

This gives him an overall unfair advantage, If I started on kali the same time as him, I would be skilled at every map as well, because everyone on kali played other maps. This didn't happen on zone, and this didn't happen on bnet. I don't see what's wrong with a best of gow 5 game series. Gow is the universal map that everyone should be experienced at. It uses the basic strats that are found on other maps as well. And someone please make this loser shut up. This (DI) tag on his name gives him some sort of artificial confidence. You haven't impressed me once since you came back to bnet. =(

Post Sun Oct 15, 2000 8:22 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
MoRpHiuS

Summoner

Its natural for a old kali player to try and pick on a old zoner. I mean when Kali players get beat by Zoners, they take offense to it. I guarantee if Summoner was on Kali as long as Tarquinn, and he beat Tarq, Tarq wouldnt be so upset by it, and wouldnt tell summoner he blows. Only because he knew summoner from Kali. And yes the DI tag gives DI members some sort of god conceded sense, but we all know they are not god, they just had no life for about 5 years.

Post Sun Oct 15, 2000 8:50 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Jza

Summoner

Summoner. Yes gow has alot of basic strats ppl know but the bottom line is improvising skills. In my opinion, on gow the better player may win more, but not all the time. On some lesser played maps players with great skill come up with a cool move right out of the hat. No pre-determined strat or build order (I hate build orders and the attention they get, I use what ever order suits my purposes for that game). I actually wish games were played often on maps I'd never seen before. Makes it alot of fun. You don't know me and I don't know you Summoner but I'm not bashin ya, just telling my opinion.

Jza aka DEATHDEALER aka Unblessed old kali player who doesn't hate ppl because they are from zone or from anywhere, EVEN CANADA ThIbe.

Post Sun Oct 15, 2000 11:41 am 
BiZaTcH

Summoner

gow is played what, 90% of the time in our 'community'? it should be all gow

------------------
BNE Tournament Club -- http://www.warcraft.org/tournaments SIGN UP NOW!

Post Sun Oct 15, 2000 1:03 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
Harsh

Summoner

BS...Even on heat and zone i played way more the just gow.

------------------
"dot dot dot"

Post Sun Oct 15, 2000 8:53 pm 
BiZaTcH

Summoner

i played on zone:
75% Gow
10% GSEFW
5% NWTR
and 10% Other...as far as I can remember...
on BNE I play

90% Gow
10% Other

------------------
BNE Tournament Club -- http://www.warcraft.org/tournaments SIGN UP NOW!

Post Sun Oct 15, 2000 11:06 pm 
Sappy

Summoner

morph please remind me why u were so head was so far up (di)archangel's ass then

Post Mon Oct 16, 2000 12:53 am 
Sappy

Summoner

so far up his ass i meant

Post Mon Oct 16, 2000 12:54 am 
SC~Terror

Summoner

If you want to do something interesting to test actual skill lvl as opposed to learned strats on an uneven map. I propose the following: I will personally make up 5 entirely new maps that neither of you has ever seen before. They will not be lame or gay maps like mutton, but even and playable maps. Since no one will have ever seen any of the maps the game will rely solely on the skill of the player. Now, having said this I highly doubt that someone who can only play well by knowing and practicing strats and build orders will agree. However, this is essentially an extremely fair way to judge actual skill at a game, and no one can be accused of having an advantage because both will be equally in the dark. In addition, gow is an extremely uneven map...spot is everything in a 1v1. At any rate, that is my suggestion, post your thoughts on the idea.

Post Mon Oct 16, 2000 3:22 am 
Jza

Summoner

Do that for me Terror when I come back.

Post Mon Oct 16, 2000 7:12 am 
~Summoner

Summoner

spot isn't everything in a 1v1 gow, or nobody would play it. People would get 6, and leave. It's extremely possible to win from 6/8/4, if you're good. I noticed a lot of older kali players stay at 6 and 4 however.

Post Mon Oct 16, 2000 8:40 am 
~Summoner

Summoner

Sypher why do you even talk to me, I dont ask for your opinions. You're a nobody. "Sypher" Rofl. You are a piece of garbage that pollutes this forum with your idiotic posts. I haven't even noticed you were insulting me until I had some free time today and actually read what you said. You really think you would stand a chance against anyone that posts on here? You're like the worst player. And you respond to strategy questions. hah. You're just one of those lame newbies that exclaims "if you cant play fastest you suck!"

And before you say I have no life, go re-read your post on LOL laughing =(

Post Mon Oct 16, 2000 8:51 am 
SC~Terror

Summoner

True good people often times win from a variety of spots; however, the strategy for some stops is really limited and spot specific...and it is well known. Certain spots like 6 or 8 will get crushed if they try to employ certain types of strats. If 2 people rush and one has a wall-in spot and the open spot leaves the other can just walk in a few grunts and hammer on his peons. Of necessity, they either have to play defense, or rush longer and stronger to keep them out. Doing this will puts them behind on lust and then they will more than likely get hammered anyway. (this is assuming a close game) Sure, people can win from those spots, but they start with an immediate disadvantage. In order to win they not only have to overcome this disadvantage, but somehow surpass their opponent in someway. Quite frankly there are a variety of maps that are uneven 1v1 maps, I like gow as much as the next person and have played it 1v1 a million times myself, mostly because I find people have no clue on other maps. There are far better maps for 1v1 than gow, and pre-bnet ladder games and games in general were far less gow oriented because of this. You tended to see maps like b2b, 1 way, 3v3, and things like friends(which is about as even as u can get, but pretty limited strat map as well), maze, HSC, etc. This is clearly why gow was edited for the bnet version...to make it even for all players. I agree that it is not as enjoyable in many respects for 2v2, but it does provide an even slate for 1v1 play. At the same time it is a known map. I am merely suggesting a set of games on unknown maps that are even for both players. This may mean wallable, or not wallable, etc, etc. If there are spots that can be exploited, no one will know them initially to be able to take advantage of them. In this sort of setting the game becomes one of adaptation and skill. As a result, it should be quite fun...as long as you all let it be fun. After all it is just a game...which we play to enjoy or so I would hope.

Post Mon Oct 16, 2000 10:40 am 
Vice

Summoner

Yaya, you have to be a hot headed ass like me to play Terror 21 games on 1way/low!
I lost 20 games but i finally kicked his fag strat. Ah! And Terror didnt think i could when i said id figure it out

Post Tue Oct 17, 2000 12:02 am 
SC~Terror

Summoner

And what is your overall record against me eh vice? =P My wacked out strats work sometimes...though I sometimes wonder. (Vice is gay btw)

Post Tue Oct 17, 2000 4:37 pm