FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> General Discussion

BNE-BORN, WTF ?

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Pete-Sampras

BNE-BORN, WTF ?

I AM THE BEST BNE-BORN NEWBIE!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAY!

Post Mon Oct 09, 2000 11:20 am 
SaBiQ

BNE-BORN, WTF ?

sups ender, been awhile. But um no u might be best on Gow but ide own on pos mtc friends and nwtr =) Well no. ~Abstract is the best nwtr player ive ever seen (not just bne-born - ide like to see ne1 beat abst on nwtr) Last thing.... I GOT A 50 POINT LADDER WIN FROM A 5-man-FFA. MUAHAHAHa. Geez ima tired.

----------
- SaBiQ

Post Tue Oct 10, 2000 6:53 pm 
Ender-Wiggin

BNE-BORN, WTF ?

The last 5 times(and only times) we played, I wooooon!

Post Tue Oct 10, 2000 7:21 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
SaBiQ

BNE-BORN, WTF ?

all gow... but since thats all that counts =/

-----
- SaBiQ

Post Tue Oct 10, 2000 10:33 pm 
~Summoner

BNE-BORN, WTF ?

Ender does impress me. He's been playing for a few months and already hes better than some of the kali filth that has been around 4-5 years.

Post Wed Oct 11, 2000 3:43 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Anon....

BNE-BORN, WTF ?

I am not really in the mood to get flamed so I will remain anon. However, Ender is a definate map-hacker. I have both seen and watched games in which he scouted oddly and found everything hidden. (ie sending a peon straight from 2 oclock to tower 6) or immediately sending 2 grunts and an axer to s9 from 6 to break a wallin with no other scout. Watched a FOC game in which he found every island his opponent expanded to in order of expansion and never scouted the 2 islands that were not expanded 2, etc, etc. He may play decent, but anyone who uses a map hack should not lose. This is not an opinion of hacking, it is a fact. I have seen and can indicate more examples. I just find it interesting that you find and respect so few people summoner, but one of the ones you do is absolutely 100% a hacker....sorta reflects poorly on you...again.

Post Wed Oct 11, 2000 1:59 pm 
Ender-Wiggin

BNE-BORN, WTF ?

Sorry, but the only water map that I've ever played is HSC, and anyone that has watched any of my games will tell you that I ALWAYS move to s9 from 6. .....

I'm sure you're prolly Flash or one of the other newbie bitches that I hastle all the time, because no one thinks I "hack" except for you. And .. umm.. you REALLY think that someone would display hacking that obviously? Okay .. "There is someone watching my game, but I don't think they'll notice me sending units straight to my enemy on the other side of the map." You're smart .. next time, THINK before you post? All you've done here is embarrassed yourself. I see why you didn't post your name.GW

[This message has been edited by Ender-Wiggin (edited 10-11-2000).]

Post Wed Oct 11, 2000 8:19 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Harsh

BNE-BORN, WTF ?

Am i the onlyone who blind towers s9 6 4 and 5?? Most of the time its cause im too lazy to scout and the tower will scout for me .

------------------
"dot dot dot"

Post Wed Oct 11, 2000 10:12 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Ender-Wiggin

BNE-BORN, WTF ?

I've only blind towered 6 once, and no one was there!

Nail once thought that I was @ 5, so he put about 5 protection towers, THEN towered the gold, but I wasn't there, lol! Then he did the same thing @ 4, and I wasn't there,lol!

Post Wed Oct 11, 2000 10:30 pm 
Anon...

BNE-BORN, WTF ?

Regardless of what you indicate Ender, this was most definately the case. Quite frankly, I have not played or watched you recently so you may have found that hacking takes the fun out of the game. Nevertheless, the aforementioned games are absolute truth. These occurred a couple months ago before I stopped playing, but I think I may still have the screne shots. I will look through them and post them somewhere and give you the URL if you want proof or anyone else does.

Post Fri Oct 13, 2000 6:17 am 
~MaGiK

BNE-BORN, WTF ?

I was a pretty good BNe-born newbie. And I was only playing for 4 months. :/ Does anyone even remember me?

~MaGiK

Post Fri Oct 13, 2000 6:21 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
~Dakine(HeX)

BNE-BORN, WTF ?

At 5/4/6 i check the mine from behind the treeline, if money is taken out, then tower away. I do blind tower 9s sometimes, when it feels right, you know what i mean?

Post Fri Oct 13, 2000 12:04 pm 
Ender-Wiggin

BNE-BORN, WTF ?

I don't care wut you "post," becuz i KNOW that i have NEVER played FOC in my entire war2 career. I've played HSC, but only in the past week. And there have been no flames, so why don't you just post your name so I know wut newbie I beat down so hard that it made them start posting this bullshit. F U

Post Fri Oct 13, 2000 3:41 pm 
Sailor Mini-Moon

BNE-BORN, WTF ?

Heh, I played on heat for sometime and even had a "small" clan of 3 ppl that were humie players, but none of us were pros by far =P. So Im a heater, but only played for about 3 months and then something else came out that put my attention away from war2. I went back again for about a month, then didnt play on the internet till BNE came out. Now im back for a while, at least I think =P. Im an avergae humie player trying to master mage and knight control, although I dont "suck" badly with mages . Hopefully I can learn a few more pointers from my mentor(Sypher) besides the fact to play orc(which ill prolly never listen to, because I never liked orc ,although, yes I know, orc is easier to master then human because of BL). Im sure there are more things I can pick up. Soth has taught me thing or too also, so he deserves a bit of credit . I appreciate the help so far guys.

------------------
hehe, Im a 16 year old male Sailor moon fan and proud of it ;). Sailor Mini-Moon(Sailor Chibi-Moon) is my favorite character on the show =). Any info on how to draw Sailor Mini-Moon?? E-mail me about the site link ;) Ill Love you forever Chibi-Usa =). Wanna talk to me on AIM? my s-name=SAlLORCHlBlMOON(The I's are lower case L's ;). Im a stubborn average Human player who refuses to play orc and loves the sound of blizzard raining down on those lusted oggies ;)

Post Sat Oct 14, 2000 3:28 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
mezer

BNE-BORN, WTF ?

nah ender doesnt map hack, he would have found my unprotected 2 hall yesterday if he did =P, he's just getting good fast and you don't believe its possible, I watched him play yesterday too and I know he does not hack

Post Sat Oct 14, 2000 4:28 pm 
~Summoner

BNE-BORN, WTF ?

Ender does not cheat, he just rocks, especially for the amount of time hes been playing.

Post Mon Oct 16, 2000 9:06 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Ender-Wiggin

BNE-BORN, WTF ?

just taking a post .. i want a flaming folder

Post Mon Oct 16, 2000 12:52 pm 
Ender-Wiggin

BNE-BORN, WTF ?

Where is anon?

Post Mon Oct 16, 2000 12:53 pm 
ShY

BNE-BORN, WTF ?

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM IVE been on war2 for like 9 months n i rox also =[

Post Mon Oct 16, 2000 4:00 pm 
~Dak@Forgotpassword

BNE-BORN, WTF ?

It doesent count if you are on like all day...
ive been playing for 2 years, and i still blow this is probably because averaged out i only play a couple games a week. it matters not how long you have played, it matters how many games you have played. Shy and ender are just fags with no life except war2 =D jk boys

Post Mon Oct 16, 2000 4:48 pm 
Ender-Wiggin

BNE-BORN, WTF ?

Yeah, Shy rox !

Post Mon Oct 16, 2000 5:36 pm 
~MaGiK

BNE-BORN, WTF ?

Shy do you remember me ???

~MaGiK

Post Tue Oct 17, 2000 6:20 am 
MoRpHiuS

BNE-BORN, WTF ?

You all fucking suck =P

Post Tue Oct 17, 2000 11:45 am