FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Links, reviews, previews, etc

Scary news
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Fast Luck

goddammit jon this isnt the thread for that article about a cat. this thread for nearly a year now has served the purpose of INFORMING people who are in the DARK about the scary direction america is going in. can we get some moderation here

quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck
hassan-i-asher: majorin in takin pictures
dreamin bout wayne from catalina wine mixers
listen little friend stay outta the deep end
cuz you're less street than vampire weekend

Post Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:01 am 
Jon;

owned

Post Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:33 am 
Jon;

Former Sen. Rick Santorum (R-Pa.) discouraged Iowa Republicans from using the term "middle class" on Thursday, lambasting the term as "Marxism talk" used by liberals and claiming that the United States has no social classes.

While speaking at a GOP fundraiser in Rock Rapids, the former Republican presidential candidate said the concept of class is used by Democrats to their advantage.

"Don't use the term the other side uses. What does Barack Obama talk about all the time? The middle class," he said at a fundraiser hosted by the Lyon County GOP. "Since when in America do we have classes? Since when in America are people stuck in areas or defined places called a class? That's Marxism talk."

He continued, "When Republicans get up and talk about middle class, we're buying into their rhetoric of dividing America. Stop it. There's no class in America. Call them on it."

Post Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:01 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

lmao

quote:
Originally posted by turtleman
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:56 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

Rumsfeld: Obama hasn’t justified Syria attack

Former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld said Wednesday night that President Barack Obama had not done enough to justify an attack on Syria.

quote:
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:53 am 
Fast Luck

story of the year here folks, this is the story the network news DOESNT want you to hear
http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/12/us/hawaii-health-director-obama-birth/

quote:

Post Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:03 pm 
terror-kahn

that's like a year old tho =/

http://www.youtube.com/ClanAbsoluteSynergy

Post Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:24 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
story of the year here folks, this is the story the network news DOESNT want you to hear
http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/12/us/hawaii-health-director-obama-birth/

lol at this being a news story anywhere outside the local paper, cnn is fucking shameless

Post Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:52 pm 
Fast Luck

quote:
Originally posted by terror-kahn
that's like a year old tho =/
it's a year old??? she just died wednesday. if you saw articles about this a year ago it confirms it WAS STAGED. notice every other passenger on the plane survived. i bet after the initial assassination they accidentally rolled out all the stories about her death before the staging and then had to delete them, like what happened with jfk and all the papers the chicago tribune secretly burned.

Post Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:16 pm 
-667-

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/11/ethan-couch-sentenced_n_4426722.html

Post Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:00 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by -667-

i read about this story a few times and i'm only just now realizing he literally used "im too rich to know right from wrong" as a defense hahahahahahaha

Post Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:17 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

In order to correct your condition wherein your wealth leaves you unable to understand that actions have consequences, this court sentences you to a three week all expenses paid trip on a luxurious Mediterranean cruise line, for the crime of murder.

quote:

Post Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:18 pm 
-667-

quote:
Originally posted by hassan-i-sabbah
quote:

i read about this story a few times and i'm only just now realizing he literally used "im too rich to know right from wrong" as a defense hahahahahahaha

Probably works for the poor, too.

"I had shit parenting, I just didn't know rite from rong".

or

"I am too poor to give a fuck"

Post Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:41 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
quote:
quote:

Probably works for the poor, too.

"I had shit parenting, I just didn't know rite from rong".

or

"I am too poor to give a fuck"

Obama has gone too far.

Post Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:30 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

Washington (CNN) - In another blow to federal election laws, the Supreme Court on Wednesday eliminated limits on the total amount people can donate to various political campaigns in a single election season. However, the court left intact the current $5,200 limit on how much an individual can give to any single candidate.

At issue is whether those regulations in the Federal Election Campaign Act violate the First Amendment rights of contributors.

The divided 5-4 ruling could have an immediate impact on November's congressional midterm elections, and add another layer of high-stakes spending in the crowded political arena.

roflmao. america is a real country

quote:

Post Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:24 am 
foonat

i don't know how anyone could reasonably think that the founding fathers intended the first amendment to be used as a tool to purchase election results

quote:
Originally posted by smurf_king

i rather be a pedophile than a homo

Post Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:32 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by foonat
i don't know how anyone could reasonably think that the founding fathers intended the first amendment to be used as a tool to purchase election results

well, there's the fact that many of them were openly anti-democratic to one extent or another, see early voter restrictions and the existence of the senate. the senate was put in place to be a check on the more democratic house of representatives and wasn't even directly elected at first

a lot of them would probably agree with the general sentiment that its good for the rich and powerful to have a much bigger say in the political process than the masses but they would probably be more open about the real anti-democratic purpose of such measures rather than hiding behind a ridiculous veil of "free speech." or maybe they would cite "free speech" as well, but it would be in the same way free speech existed in their time, for landed white men only

Post Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:34 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

like the american revolution wasn't so much about "its fucked up there's an unelected king who can just push people around" but more about "we're the colonial bourgeoisie and have all this money and land and slaves and soldiers and shit, why should we have to kick anything up to a bunch of inbred nobles on the other side of the ocean"

quote:

Post Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:43 am 
foonat

quote:
like the american revolution wasn't so much about "its fucked up there's an unelected king who can just push people around" but more about "we're the colonial bourgeoisie and have all this money and land and slaves and soldiers and shit, why should we have to kick anything up to a bunch of inbred nobles on the other side of the ocean"
yeah i hear you, but the (theoretical at least) foundation for american democracy is that all the citizenry have an equal say in choosing their leaders. of course, the fuzzy part is in how you define citizenry, and the founding fathers manipulated that to their benefit as well (i.e., allowing only white land owning men to vote). nowadays the definition of citizenry has been mutated further to include corporations

Post Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:47 am 
foonat

btw i didn't know that the senate originally wasn't elected by the people...a quick wiki-history lesson tells me that state legislatures assigned senate members until the early 1900s

quote:

Post Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:50 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
quote:
yeah i hear you, but the (theoretical at least) foundation for american democracy is that all the citizenry have an equal say in choosing their leaders. of course, the fuzzy part is in how you define citizenry, and the founding fathers manipulated that to their benefit as well (i.e., allowing only white land owning men to vote). nowadays the definition of citizenry has been mutated further to include corporations

well yeah there's certainly a very big disconnect between the rhetoric of american values and the reality of american governance and there always has been, that much is obvious. then again though that's true about most states throughout history, even going back to at least like the classical era states have exploited the usefulness of veiling power grabs in high-minded and noble rheotric. i understand the value in pointing out to people where the rhetoric disconnects from reality but the type of people who buy that propaganda are likely to just rationalize away what you point out to them anyway, nationalism is a helluva drug. like many americans if you pointed out the anti-democratic nature of the original senate would just kinda shrug and sort of agree that democracy is good but not too much democracy! america is a republic not a democracy after all! despite "democracy" being one of the founding myths for what makes america so great. most people don't really care that much about internally consistent beliefs, even the ones who claim to

Last edited by hassan-i-sabbah on Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:57 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
btw i didn't know that the senate originally wasn't elected by the people...a quick wiki-history lesson tells me that state legislatures assigned senate members until the early 1900s

i didn't know that until well after i had graduated college either, there's a reason they don't teach this shit in school lol

Post Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:58 am 
foonat

ya they just hammer the whole life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness propagandaspiel down your throat and show the founding fathers as being these benevolent geniuses

quote:

Post Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:00 am 
Fast Luck

quote:
america is a republic not a democracy after all! despite "democracy" being one of the founding myths for what makes america so great. most people don't really care that much about internally consistent beliefs, even the ones who claim to
hurrr

stupid fuckass.

Post Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:06 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
quote:
america is a republic not a democracy after all! despite "democracy" being one of the founding myths for what makes america so great. most people don't really care that much about internally consistent beliefs, even the ones who claim to
hurrr

stupid fuckass.

Thank you for apologizing for this post on AIM.

Post Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:17 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court on Tuesday upheld a Michigan voter initiative that banned racial preferences in admissions to the state’s public universities.

Good decision. Affirmative action is no longer necessary in a post-racial society. Hell, America has a black President now.

quote:

Post Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:54 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:

Post Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:55 am 
Fast Luck

During his first 1,225 days in office, Obama attended his PDB just 536 times — or 43.8 percent of the time. During 2011 and the first half of 2012, his attendance became even less frequent — falling to just over 38 percent. By contrast, Obama’s predecessor, George W. Bush, almost never missed his daily intelligence meeting.

quote:

Post Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:09 am