FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Moderated General Discussion

next magical investment like bitcoin

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
stoned@chayliss

next magical investment like bitcoin

who has a heads up?

anyone try out the presidents private stock market...make bitcoin gain look like a loss. apparently there is a backdoor into it. like some shit is 6k% profit no joke.

who has heard of this? I got the link from a Miami newspaper website during the pacers and heat series. I didn't watch till the end, I had to go.

ps like tupac said

I WOKE UP SCREAMIN FUCK DA WORLD

quote:
Originally posted by KingHillBilly
I respect players like Chayliss
quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck
Top quality trolling Chayliss. Hat tip to you
quote:
Originally posted by Sparkz102
also in this post - special shout out to my boy chay

Post Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:58 am 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Fast Luck

is bitcoin worth anything these days or is it trash to wipe ur butt with now

quote:
hassan-i-asher: majorin in takin pictures
dreamin bout wayne from catalina wine mixers
listen little friend stay outta the deep end
cuz you're less street than vampire weekend

Post Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:00 am 
Fast Luck

oh, funny i should wonder that, look at the news today

Fears that a Bitcoin mining pool controls more than half the total computational power used to create the digital currency have prompted a decline in its value.

Bitcoin was hovering around US$600 on Monday, according to CoinDesk.com, which tracks prices on exchanges, down from $653 on Wednesday.

The decline follows reports that a group is now in a position to conduct a so-called "51 percent attack" on the cryptocurrency, a situation in which it could potentially interfere with transactions or even spend bitcoins twice.

GHash.IO is one of a number of pools devoted to mining, or generating, bitcoins through computationally intensive calculations -- and, in the process, maintaining the shared log of all validated bitcoin transactions, called the block chain.

Unlike the other, competing, pools, however, GHash.io now controls over 50 percent of the total computing power used to mine bitcoins, allowing its controllers, if they were so minded, to reject transactions validated by other miners. The mere potential for such abuse has worried supporters of the once-decentralized currency, and even prompted Bitcoin developer Peter Todd to sell half his bitcoin holdings.

quote:

Post Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:02 am 
stoned@chayliss

well duh.....that's why wise ones would have cashed out by now....I would have.

do u gots a 401k? did u take a big loss over this last administrations rein? did you make your money back when the market hit a ''record high''.....

quote:
Originally posted by KingHillBilly
I respect players like Chayliss
quote:
quote:

Post Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:14 am 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
BanMe

quote:
Originally posted by stoned@chayliss

do u gots a 401k? did u take a big loss over this last administrations rein? did you make your money back when the market hit a ''record high''.....

The market ballooned and was obliterated under Bush.

If you invested in the S&P500 the day Obama took office (top 500 U.S. Stocks), you would have made about 150% profit since then - or a yearly 18% return rate, which is phenomenal.

It was pretty hard to take a loss over the last 5 years.

Post Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:46 pm 
stoned@chayliss

quote:
Originally posted by BanMe
quote:

If you invested in the S&P500 the day Obama took office (top 500 U.S. Stocks), you would have made about 150% profit since then - or a yearly 18% return rate, which is phenomenal.

Seeing as you have a career and you are DI I will take your word for it.

You are probably the best debater (dare I say a master debater) on the forum.

Have you heard of ''the presidents private stock market''? Those claimed gains go well past 10x of what you just described.

With all due respect, it is clear that the decline in the stock market under Bush came after both the Senate and House went Democratic and the housing bubble (some of which was due to Clinton’s policies) popped.

The stock market is a poor representation of how individuals as a whole are doing. In fact, it is a better representation of how big businesses and corporations are doing; this could be related more cronyism in policies and bills passed by Democrats.

How about the real unemployment numbers over the last few years? Not the doctored ones mainstream report.

George Bush did NOT make the economy crash... The Banks did. Bush had little time to fix a very sudden economic crisis.

Economically, in his first 6-7 years in office, he would be credited with utter success. Unlike President Obama, whos 2009 Stimulus Package proved to be a complete failure, the Bush Tax Cuts were widely credited and benefited the American People (Which is why to this day the Bush Tax Cuts are extended). Under the Bush Tax Cuts, the United States saw a record of 55 CONSECUTIVE months of Job GROWTH. That is the longest amount of time the United States has EVER seen job growth.

Any one who truly understands economics would know that it is a long term thing. Decisions from years ago are the results of today. The economy was booming before the Bush Presidency(see the deal with America or whatever it was called that was put together by republicans for Clinton), but Bush realized that the wealth was happening too fast because it was corrupt, causing the stock market to become untrustworthy. Depression was coming so Bush decided to cut taxes to have the economy flourish.

Under Bush, revenue was the highest it had ever been in history. His tax cuts helped jobs grow and prosper. It wasn't just for the rich like the ignorant dems and libs say. It helped everyone. Unfortunately, there are too many brainwashed ignorant people. He would not tax the American citizens any more than he had to, unlike Obama who takes every penny he can get from the people.

Yeh I admit, a lot of cut and paste.

and btw

to long didn't read ™
quote:
quote:

Post Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:08 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
quote:
quote:

Have you heard of ''the presidents private stock market''? Those claimed gains go well past 10x of what you just described.

With all due respect, it is clear that the decline in the stock market under Bush came after both the Senate and House went Democratic and the housing bubble (some of which was due to Clinton’s policies) popped.

The stock market is a poor representation of how individuals as a whole are doing. In fact, it is a better representation of how big businesses and corporations are doing; this could be related more cronyism in policies and bills passed by Democrats.

How about the real unemployment numbers over the last few years? Not the doctored ones mainstream report.

George Bush did NOT make the economy crash... The Banks did. Bush had little time to fix a very sudden economic crisis.

Economically, in his first 6-7 years in office, he would be credited with utter success. Unlike President Obama, whos 2009 Stimulus Package proved to be a complete failure, the Bush Tax Cuts were widely credited and benefited the American People (Which is why to this day the Bush Tax Cuts are extended). Under the Bush Tax Cuts, the United States saw a record of 55 CONSECUTIVE months of Job GROWTH. That is the longest amount of time the United States has EVER seen job growth.

Any one who truly understands economics would know that it is a long term thing. Decisions from years ago are the results of today. The economy was booming before the Bush Presidency(see the deal with America or whatever it was called that was put together by republicans for Clinton), but Bush realized that the wealth was happening too fast because it was corrupt, causing the stock market to become untrustworthy. Depression was coming so Bush decided to cut taxes to have the economy flourish.

Under Bush, revenue was the highest it had ever been in history. His tax cuts helped jobs grow and prosper. It wasn't just for the rich like the ignorant dems and libs say. It helped everyone. Unfortunately, there are too many brainwashed ignorant people. He would not tax the American citizens any more than he had to, unlike Obama who takes every penny he can get from the people.

and btw

to long didn't read ™

lol
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:41 am 
foonat

quote:
quote:
quote:

and btw

to long didn't read ™
you really posted this

i rather be a pedophile than a homo

Post Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:20 am 
~Dakine..HeX

i feel like im old or something because I've read plenty about this stuff but I don't really "get it." I get why the price of a barrel of oil goes up or down, and that a barrel of oil on its own has some market value. But I just don't understand the cryptocurrency exchange and why I should care about it. I don't understand where the value of the currency comes from.

and man ive tried to understand it, im also not an idiot! i just dont really get it at all.

Post Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:39 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

market value is mostly set by the speculators who have enough of the currency in question to manipulate the markets and set the value of it themselves. so basically the same way the value of oil and other commodities is determined

quote:
Originally posted by turtleman
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:24 pm 
~Dakine..HeX

ok i guess what my question is that I dont really know what I am investing in if I buy bitcoins. I'm investing in the fact that I can buy more GPUs and mine out more bitcoins faster than other nerds? how does that actually have any value in the world.

investing in a commodity, or investing in a corporation, or investing in a country's currency (basically like investing in a corporation) seem to have logical anchors to what exactly is going on and why you may feel as though you can get a positive return on your investment.

but bitcoins i just dont really have any fucking idea what i am investing in? I'm investing in the 'idea of a cryptocurrency' and hoping that it becomes a big thing and I got in early? So its like basically a pyramid scheme or something?

Post Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:35 pm 
Fast Luck

its like a dolla bill, all that's good for is kindling but yet we recognize it and exchange it in our society. what if... what if instead of using a fiat currency printed by the government, we had a digital currency with a set maximum amount in circulation, and never had inflation, and ron paul?

quote:

Post Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:38 pm