FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Server.War2.Ru

*FIXED* COMBAT COLOR FIX AND ICON FIX - SOLVED
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
$paCe

yeah I'm gonna wipe my hd too. Just found my old acer laptop with win7 on it. It's filled with virus's because my sister was using it and downloading who knows what. I'm gonna turn this badboy into a war2 computer. I have fond memories with this laptop back in the day when the rapes were unadulterated and very forthcoming.

Post Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:15 pm 
woofy

quote:
Originally posted by -it-switchblade
quote:
Originally posted by Tupac
quote:
Originally posted by terror-kahn
it went down. you're not banned.

Sounds like you did the /kill tupac. You're stupid You suck as a admin and i can make it so you're admin powers are in use every second on the day so watch what you say got it! I downloaded the correct .dll and edited the CFG file. remember who you are talking too bitch!

I'd take that warning pretty seriously TK. He's been known to make good on those promises in the past and they are rather entertaining to watch. Unless of course you're on the shit end of his stick.

just a 40yo dishing out more threats threats threats.

Post Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:56 am 
Shotgun_

quote:
Originally posted by $paCe
yeah I'm gonna wipe my hd too. Just found my old acer laptop with win7 on it. It's filled with virus's because my sister was using it and downloading who knows what. I'm gonna turn this badboy into a war2 computer. I have fond memories with this laptop back in the day when the rapes were unadulterated and very forthcoming.

Like when you buttsecks'd the 16yo?

Post Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:16 am 
Tupac

Custom :
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/bc2b18bbe2e8070409fa460bf5bdc97934addbaf121c12912907658a0ccdf934/analysis/

Ru :
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/014b66daa6770ba3a1994a3dd8a46bf4a4507a9c06610d87d897379f1563f711/analysis/

Sad

Post Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:33 pm 
Picka_materina

quote:
Lets see what you made bitch.

Show me a post where i brag how i coded something for war2....

Post Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:27 pm 
Tupac

quote:
Originally posted by Picka_materina
quote:
Lets see what you made bitch.

Show me a post where i brag how i coded something for war2....

If you can read you will notice how i state the fact that you havent but you talk trash on other peoples projects. You have no room to open that sausage infested mouth.

Post Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:56 am 
-it-switchblade

I think this one says more than yours does Tupac, nice attempt at comparison though Razz But you should do it properly next time Wink BTW, these sites are useless but the RU idiots have used this particular site in the past, so I guess they believe whatever it says.

WPatch.exe (written by iL) https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/16de84d95626afe0687aae48cf0dfb5936e60cc191d4694b9ff43ccff3c39fce/analysis/

A rar file of the entire war2combat install showing all the warnings caused by iL's work : https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/a3a2263d6154dab6d3eb67aeadae212222776f571878410a4bd1c302aa390f6a/analysis/

Written by none other than iL. According to this site, you're all using a very trojan ridden hacked file written by iL. Just check the sha256 value vs the one in all of your combat folders. You'll get the same results. However, if you scan just the .exe you'll notice it totally doesnt pick up on shit like this because they pack it in an installer.exe which hides stull like this. You have to scan every single file individually OR, install it and then upload a zip file of the resulting install. It's easier to just pick out which file is causing what red flags, and I've dont that below. It's actually iL's work that causes the most "Red Flags" as far as the scanners are concerned.

Dont ever use online scanners. They are about as useful as used shitpaper.

Oh, and another interesting fact. If you attempt to DL war2combat from the server.war2.ru site, Google Chrome will tell you that you're DL'ing a virus. Literally. It'll stop and ask "This file is a virus, do you want to save it anyway" or some such non-sense. It does that type of bullshit because it's not an https connection which is completely retarded. It did the same thing for the custom file until I figured out what the fuck the problem was.

The only reason that both custom AND combat come up with "viruses" in these scanners is because of iL's files. Not mine. Go ahead and scan mine individually. They are all clean. There are only a few files to scan, these 2 are what comprise the launcher which is what the RU camp says is some big trojan. These retarded virus scan sites say otherwise.

W2CLauncher.exe (war2custom's dashboard) https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/5d831965fb148d8f8ded8949ecb04af0d069e393f328483efd4db4879b540ece/analysis/1372284441/

inc/functions.phb (war2customs library file): https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/95638a6953719a95700d92fcb79d356a3a6b64a8a54c706d62fce89292982c8b/analysis/

Post Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:58 pm 
Tupac

acutally virus total is useful in the remote administration tools. Because if i made my trojan fully undetectable it would kill my fud uploading it here. every one knows that ;( but i think custom is safe but autoupdate is the problem with people using it. Although they could download it and just block it in the firewall ;/ boom no internet access for it. other then that go custom!!!!

Post Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:39 pm 
$paCe

the main purpose of custom is to bring bigger and better things, so if people don't want it to update, then they shouldn't download it at all, and just stick with combat edition.

Post Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:52 pm 
Tupac

quote:
the main purpose of custom is to bring bigger and better things, so if people don't want it to update, then they shouldn't download it at all, and just stick with combat edition.

why when we could block the connection. Problem solved!

Post Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:54 pm 
$paCe

if you even think about blocking the connection, I'll hack your bank accounts. Don't test me.

Post Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:01 pm 
-it-switchblade

quote:
if you even think about blocking the connection, I'll hack your bank accounts. Don't test me.

Lol

Post Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:04 pm 
Picka_materina

quote:
i state the fact that you havent but you talk trash on other peoples projects.

Of course. When the epitome of your coding is adding comments to someone elses code, then claiming the code to be yours, i will chime in. Furthermore, i know not many people follow what i follow, so it's easy to make yourself into something you're not, which is what lance is trying for years now.

Post Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:20 pm 
Tupac

hd reformatted uninstalled everything war2 related gg no re bye bye warcraft 2 and picka fuck you! Farewell ban this account please! Crying or Very sad no one is trustworthy anymore!

Post Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:57 pm 
$paCe

tupac, you realize I was joking, right?

Post Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:16 pm 
Lightbringer-

quote:
hd reformatted uninstalled everything war2 related gg no re bye bye warcraft 2 and picka fuck you! Farewell ban this account please! Crying or Very sad no one is trustworthy anymore!

meltdownpac haha.

Post Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:39 pm 
Tupac

no its not you i just have no more time for war2 it's not a "meltdown" just a farewell maybe some time i be back and i hope to see great changes. meltdown LOL to much to do not enough time for games. I work 2 IT jobs and school while supporting 2 kids and my wife.

Post Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:40 pm 
Paper_Boy

Something basic you could add to combat are the maps... The classic built in maps are not all included in custom... like WtF? Classic MTC or Classic Maze with 6 spots for 3on3 fun...... Maps take up like no size and including all the maps should be a must, plots pud etc.

Post Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:34 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
Lightbringer-

quote:
Originally posted by Paper_Boy
Something basic you could add to combat are the maps... The classic built in maps are not all included in custom... like WtF? Classic MTC or Classic Maze with 6 spots for 3on3 fun...... Maps take up like no size and including all the maps should be a must, plots pud etc.

I thought so too! Good point. Its a quick fix. I can get that real fast. Like 1 - 2 days depending on my time.

Post Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:51 am 
Fast Luck

Yes that's true. Odd that not all the maps are in it.

quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck
hassan-i-asher: majorin in takin pictures
dreamin bout wayne from catalina wine mixers
listen little friend stay outta the deep end
cuz you're less street than vampire weekend

Post Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:52 am 
stoned@chayliss

quote:

not to mention the MIDI's. include the midi in a future update and ill go out of my way to search old loose hd's to find my buddies custom unit speach...they were very well done and very amusing
quote:
Top quality trolling Chayliss. Hat tip to you
quote:
Originally posted by Sparkz102
also in this post - special shout out to my boy chay

Post Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:42 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
RipE1

GTFO JEW.

http://sieni.us/?id=21

Post Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:29 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
mousEtopher

3.15 is still the most latestest version, right? I sorta vaguely remember Lightbro releasing some new version with pink peons and then a follow-up release right after, or something something dark side. halp

Post Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:46 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address  Reply with quote  
Tupac

quote:
Originally posted by mousEtopher
3.15 is still the most latestest version, right? I sorta vaguely remember Lightbro releasing some new version with pink peons and then a follow-up release right after, or something something dark side. halp

Sadly it is. I'm working on a top secret project ; ()

Post Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:06 pm 
Lightbringer-

quote:
Originally posted by mousEtopher

Yeps it is Smile It has the pink to black as option amongst the changes done! I don't feel there is much more I can add due to my level of inexpertise. I can do cosmetics here and there but that's it!

Post Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:45 pm 
stoned@chayliss

quote:
Originally posted by stoned@chayliss
quote:

not to mention the MIDI's. include the midi in a future update and ill go out of my way to search old loose hd's to find my buddies custom unit speach...they were very well done and very amusing

I forgot about this.....soon I am going to archive all my old hdds ...ill put them on my drop box...you guys will ro0fle for sure at my buddies guenius from the mid 90s
quote:
Top quality trolling Chayliss. Hat tip to you
quote:
Originally posted by Sparkz102
also in this post - special shout out to my boy chay

Post Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:59 am 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Tupac

This shit don't work back to the drawing board....

Post Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:29 pm 
Lightbringer-

quote:
This shit don't work back to the drawing board....

It works. Been working for 1 year now. What exactly is not working?

Post Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:43 pm 
Tupac

windows 8

Post Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:58 am 
Lightbringer-

quote:
windows 8

Even regular war2 has problems with windows 8. Unfortunately, I do not have a win 8 machine to try to fix it but I told il about my idea of fixing the graphics glitch in chat / profile in Windows 8.

Post Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:50 am