FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Moderated General Discussion

hey so i got cheated on also!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
SarX

quote:
Originally posted by Paper_Boy
Kith did ur wife answer the question if u were both stuck on different tropical islands for 10 years with super models if it was okay for a hall pass? Or better to be miserable and sexually frustrated for those 10 years? If you are truly committed to her happiness it shouldn't matter who gives her physical pleasure? The important thing is getting enjoymnent, why not put ur ego aside ? I know a couple that is faithful put they have a top 10 list of celebrities they think are Hott and allowed to fuck if they have the chance and get permission first. Hate to burst ur bubble but you don't have a monopoly on being able to make your wife smile. Could you ever grow to consider a similar arraingement with ur wife? It's just her body not her heart

This is PB's dream relationship/fantasy.

PB :"Hey wife, my plane (which just so happened to also have angelina jolie on it, crashed, and we're both stuck on this island together, so I'm using the last few seconds left on my satellite phone to call and ask if it's ok to fuck her while we're stuck here"

Wife: "What, what island, where are you??"

click

Anyway, the moral of the story is, PB wants to have relations with Kiths wife.

Post Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:33 pm 
SoCxEcLiPzE

quote:
Originally posted by SarX
quote:
Originally posted by Paper_Boy
Kith did ur wife answer the question if u were both stuck on different tropical islands for 10 years with super models if it was okay for a hall pass? Or better to be miserable and sexually frustrated for those 10 years? If you are truly committed to her happiness it shouldn't matter who gives her physical pleasure? The important thing is getting enjoymnent, why not put ur ego aside ? I know a couple that is faithful put they have a top 10 list of celebrities they think are Hott and allowed to fuck if they have the chance and get permission first. Hate to burst ur bubble but you don't have a monopoly on being able to make your wife smile. Could you ever grow to consider a similar arraingement with ur wife? It's just her body not her heart

This is PB's dream relationship/fantasy.

PB :"Hey wife, my plane (which just so happened to also have angelina jolie on it, crashed, and we're both stuck on this island together, so I'm using the last few seconds left on my satellite phone to call and ask if it's ok to fuck her while we're stuck here"

Wife: "What, what island, where are you??"

click

Anyway, the moral of the story is, PB wants to have relations with Kiths wife.

lol'd

Post Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:26 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
-667-

Paperboy's post is reely reely smrt. It's just that us normal people can't get it, you have to be the 120+ type to really get the hang of it

Post Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:40 pm 
Thomas29

Just indulge in drugs and forget about it lol.

Post Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:25 pm 
~Dakine..HeX

quote:
Originally posted by Thomas29
Just indulge in drugs and forget about it lol.

this was strong advice. i did this many a time, and I am currently drunk as I type this.

But the real update is that ur boy has a date with a girl that I think is really cute Smile so lets see what happens with that im excited

Post Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:56 am 
$paCe

the only females you can get are female turtles, female turtles from the early 90's.

Post Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:03 am 
~Dakine..HeX

quote:
Originally posted by $paCe
the only females you can get are female turtles, female turtles from the early 90's.

i literally dont even know what that means

Post Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:09 am