FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Moderated General Discussion

OCCUPY Movement
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Is the Occupy Wall street movement important?
YES
58%
 58%  [ 14 ]
Not really
29%
 29%  [ 7 ]
what is that?
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Jordan4385

Just because im successful doesnt mean i dont have other issues you know?. Issues completely outside of my control. You act as if because i have a good job i have nothing to worry about.

Post Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:04 pm 
Jordan4385

in fact you i would EASILY give up my job to work at mcdonalds to be free from this shit again. Wouldn't even think twice.

Post Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:08 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by Jordan4385
Just because im successful doesnt mean i dont have other issues you know?. Issues completely outside of my control. You act as if because i have a good job i have nothing to worry about.

i actually said the exact opposite earlier. anyway this is just you having an internal monologue on the forums at this point so, basically, stop being a hater
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:41 pm 
Fast Luck

quote:
I worked very hard for many years to get where im at. Maybe if you occupy fucks spent less time being homeless and smoking pot on the city corners holding up retarded signs like "YOU HAVE 2 PRIVATE JETS AND I SLEEP IN A CAR" you might be able to get somewhere in life.
1) there are not jobs for everyone, no matter what. maybe some people can work harder and get jobs and displace other ppl or something but there's literally not enough jobs and it's not in employers' interest for there to be enough jobs
2) someone having 2 private jets while others are homeless is an injustice that should not be permitted
3) much of the homelessness mentioned above as well as many other problems affecting millions of people were caused by the parasitic elites who hold the power in this country

There absolutely should be people up in arms about the state of the country. you can make arguments specifically about how the occupy protests are being run but that they made your commute take longer is not a valid complaint.
hassan-i-asher: majorin in takin pictures
dreamin bout wayne from catalina wine mixers
listen little friend stay outta the deep end
cuz you're less street than vampire weekend

Post Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:24 pm 
Jordan4385

quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck
quote:
I worked very hard for many years to get where im at. Maybe if you occupy fucks spent less time being homeless and smoking pot on the city corners holding up retarded signs like "YOU HAVE 2 PRIVATE JETS AND I SLEEP IN A CAR" you might be able to get somewhere in life.
1) there are not jobs for everyone, no matter what. maybe some people can work harder and get jobs and displace other ppl or something but there's literally not enough jobs and it's not in employers' interest for there to be enough jobs
2) someone having 2 private jets while others are homeless is an injustice that should not be permitted
3) much of the homelessness mentioned above as well as many other problems affecting millions of people were caused by the parasitic elites who hold the power in this country

There absolutely should be people up in arms about the state of the country. you can make arguments specifically about how the occupy protests are being run but that they made your commute take longer is not a valid complaint.

1) Just apply to your local fast food joint and get on welfare

2) So what if someone is rich and they own 2 jets. does that mean he should give one of those jets to some homeless druggie?

3) Its the governments fault, not wall-street. GOVERNMENT loaned all the big banks HUGE money. bear sterns was leveraged like 40:1

Post Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:40 pm 
Jordan4385

blid, war2 friday night 9-10 PM?

Post Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:41 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:

1) there's not even jobs at those places a lot of the times

2) you were just bitching about paying for their welfare you fucking idiot lol
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:43 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

i cant even reply to the rest of your post, suffice it to say you're a complete fucking moron just like you've always been. unfortunately people cant carry you in real life like they always have in war2~~~

blid is too nice for his own good so he'll probably try to talk some sense into your shitheaded self anyway

quote:
Originally posted by turtleman

Last edited by hassan-i-sabbah on Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:44 pm 
Jordan4385

quote:
Originally posted by hassan-i-sabbah
quote:

1) there's not even jobs at those places a lot of the times

2) you were just bitching about paying for their welfare you fucking idiot lol

1) If mcdonalds is too good for you, just kill yourself and your family.

3) i was not bitching, im gonna pay same tax rate either way. i said the people who make millions are paying their welfare and complaining about it.

Post Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:45 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
1)

3)

thanks genius, you're truly earned the right to be the smug fuck you are today

Post Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:47 pm 
Jordan4385

quote:
i cant even reply to the rest of your post, suffice it to say you're a complete fucking moron just like you've always been. unfortunately people cant carry you in real life like they always have in war2~~~

blid is too nice for his own good so he'll probably try to talk some sense into your shitheaded self anyway

1)ok tell me what makes me a complete moron.
2)lolz. Unlike you fucking homeless retards i DONT need to be carried in real life.
3)blid can be a big dick.

Post Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:47 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
1)ok tell me what makes me a complete moron.

http://war2.warcraft.org/forum/search.php?search_author=Jordan4385

quote:
2)lolz. Unlike you fucking homeless retards i DONT need to be carried in real life.

quit your job and tell your loved ones to fuck off then

Post Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:50 pm 
Jordan4385

why the fuck would i quit my job ? whats wrong with you peple. even if i did lose it id get unemployment for a long ass time. i dunno what u bitches are complaining about

Post Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:54 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
why the fuck would i quit my job ? whats wrong with you peple. even if i did lose it id get unemployment for a long ass time. i dunno what u bitches are complaining about

so you do need to be carried in life then

Post Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:57 pm 
Jordan4385

if i lost my job i need to be carried yes but as long as i'm healthy i will never be without a job.

Post Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:00 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

ok whatever, fucking idiot who can't hold a coherent thought for more than twenty seconds

wonder if you'll still be such a fuck you got mine asshole once you inevitably lose your job to someone more intelligent and better educated

quote:

Post Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:03 pm 
Fast Luck

quote:

2) So what if someone is rich and they own 2 jets. does that mean he should give one of those jets to some homeless druggie?

3) Its the governments fault, not wall-street. GOVERNMENT loaned all the big banks HUGE money. bear sterns was leveraged like 40:1
1) Like i said, there are not enough jobs for everyone.
2) Such excess should not be allowed, the wealth should be taken by force, and yes perhaps pay for treatment clinics for people with drug problems. that's far more valuable for addicts and their families then a 2nd jet is to some rich asshole
3) Government isn't faultless especially because Wall Street basically writes the rules for it (or unwrites them) but the government isn't responsible for AIGFP or any of the systematic fraud and reckless games played with debt to ephemerally maximize private profit and gov't in fact was needed bail out a system that was collapsing

Post Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:04 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

lol you might as well try to explain quantum mechanics to him in arabic for all the good that'll do. you lost him at "such excess should not be allowed" at the latest

quote:

Post Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:07 pm 
Jordan4385

quote:
ok whatever, fucking idiot who can't hold a coherent thought for more than twenty seconds

wonder if you'll still be such a fuck you got mine asshole once you inevitably lose your job to someone more intelligent and better educated

lol bro i absolutely can get a job any city. And as i've clearly proven i dont need education. Many people applied to the job i work with 4 year degrees at least. but look who got it.

Last edited by Jordan4385 on Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:22 pm; edited 3 times in total

Post Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:11 pm 
Jordan4385

quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck

2) Such excess should not be allowed, the wealth should be taken by force, and yes perhaps pay for treatment clinics for people with drug problems. that's far more valuable for addicts and their families then a 2nd jet is to some rich asshole
3) Government isn't faultless especially because Wall Street basically writes the rules for it (or unwrites them) but the government isn't responsible for AIGFP or any of the systematic fraud and reckless games played with debt to ephemerally maximize private profit and gov't in fact was needed bail out a system that was collapsing

2)If i make enough money for 2 jets and i have to give one away this is no longer america.

3)government is just as much responsible for sucking at regulation.

4)You didnt respond to war2 on friday.

Post Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:19 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
quote:

lol bro i absolutely can get a job any city. And as i've clearly proven i dont need education.

mid-20's idiot has job for a year and thinks hes set for life lol

quote:
2)If i make enough money for 2 jets and i have to give one away this is no longer america.

lmao

Post Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:23 pm 
Jordan4385

absolutely guarantee set for life Smile And this isnt my first REAL job. in fact, i had the luxury of leaving my first job for much more money. worst thing that can happen is I take a pay cut, but never jobless

Post Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:26 pm 
Fast Luck

quote:

that'll be a great day

not around this weekend

Post Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:38 pm 
Jordan4385

dam you. Sad how about tonight?

Post Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:43 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
absolutely guarantee set for life Smile And this isnt my first REAL job. in fact, i had the luxury of leaving my first job for much more money. worst thing that can happen is I take a pay cut, but never jobless

lol

Post Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:55 pm 
Paper_Boy

Pm'd you Jordan!!!

Post Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:37 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
SoCxEcLiPzE

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Kith-Kanin
There's literally no way to stop bribes and kick backs.

yes there is, you liquidate the class doing the bribing

this and/or do away with class altogether.

Post Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:26 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote