FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Strategy & Tactics

How many computers can you beat vs you on GOW BNE
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
SoCxYamon

all you have to do is take the middle, and try to kill a couple early with a hard 2 rax. Defend from the other tards ( which is easily done considering half their rush consists of archers and cats ). Once it gets into mid game, they'll all have a decent knight/ogre rush, but towers should take care of them pretty easily. After that their AI wants them to expand, so watch s9/s5/mid ( you already have it ) and they will kill themselves eventually because they'll be spending all their cash on trying to exapnd building the hall over and over again as you kill it. ALl you have to worry about is their little 9 ogre bloodlust volleys ( cannon towers work pretty well, and if you practice building at the middle you'll actually find yourself being able to beat 7 computers quite consistantly).

Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:02 pm 
Allstar

@kub for all we know you just won ffa's and not actually 7v1s.

Post Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:06 pm 
RamJam

quote:
Originally posted by Allstar

Is that a joke? The computers barely have any kills.

Post Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:55 pm 
SarX

quote:
Originally posted by RamJam
quote:
Originally posted by Allstar

Is that a joke? The computers barely have any kills.

have you tried killing 7 comps recently? do it on F and let me know how that works out. the AI has been upgraded to a decent level.

Post Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:41 pm 
RamJam

Pretty sure the max I could kill is like 5 without walls. It's actually pretty damn impressive if someone can kill 7 on BNE F. I was responding to a SC game though

Post Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:52 pm 

quote:
Pretty sure the max I could kill is like 5 without walls. It's actually pretty damn impressive if someone can kill 7 on BNE F.

i can get 6 maybe one in five tries. if you get 5 or 12 and you kill the one you didn't get fast you can win. it's pretty tough still though. no way i could get 7. i'd like to see a replay of swift or viruz or somebody doing it. that'd be cool.

Post Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:54 pm 
SarX

quote:
Pretty sure the max I could kill is like 5 without walls. It's actually pretty damn impressive if someone can kill 7 on BNE F. I was responding to a SC game though

ahh gotya. yeah 5 is about my limit too.

Post Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:06 pm 
swift0ne

quote:
Originally posted by Location: Texas
quote:
Pretty sure the max I could kill is like 5 without walls. It's actually pretty damn impressive if someone can kill 7 on BNE F.

i can get 6 maybe one in five tries. if you get 5 or 12 and you kill the one you didn't get fast you can win. it's pretty tough still though. no way i could get 7. i'd like to see a replay of swift or viruz or somebody doing it. that'd be cool.

on the old ai?

Post Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:14 pm 
loneknight

I won from 4. If you want to win 7 comps you will either have to play absolutely flawlessly with an apm of 350 or so or you can study the comps builds.
Save the game at start then go and scout all of them. When you know how do they build load your saved game.
Send a peon to tower the one that is the most far away and/or the one that you will have to kill soon for some reason ( like the others will help it fast ).
With the second make a mill, then a farm, then send 2 more peons.
If you can place your towers well then 3 comps should die. Don't make more than ONE tower per base because you will need all the resources you can get. In my case one of them survived so i went up againts 4comps. Get a lot of grunts/ogres off of 3-4 rax and hit 12 (That comp goes air). If you do it right you can kill it or at least slow it down. In my case i only attacked when i had lust and 2 dk's but i think it can be killed faster. Scout all the spots you can with a grunt. After you have killed 12 expand to 5 and send all of your peons there. After that the hardest part comes. You can have lust sooner then they do but they will outmass you easly. Their bases are heavily protected so you can only hit their expo's. I killed s5 like 10 times and attacked middle a few times. The battle will be back and forth just keep lusting and making ogres also try to micro your forces as best as you can. When you can save up like 15-20 ogres go and start taking middle. Defend your base as long as you can but the most important thing should be taking middle. I have ended up barely staying alive with 7 gt and 2hall on middle + mound mill smith. They will start mining from middle but you can pervent that with the towers. If they would have expand to the dead comps places i would have die but that was not the case. Very intensive and i recommend it to evryone who wants to practice microing multitasking and Lusting.
I'll make a youtube video sometimes but only when i can beat all of em from any spot all the time so i can show you a real way to play. My win was luck i think still it is not impossible.

Post Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:09 pm 
The_G0D

That's cheating.

Post Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:52 pm 
turtleman@can

I used to kill 7 comps in the old dos version but that was kind of easy. I remember trying to beat 7 comps in bw, I got fucking owned. I don't think I ever beat more than 2 at a time in bw

Post Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:11 pm 
loneknight

quote:
Originally posted by The_G0D
That's cheating.

I agree. Here is a real game where i don't cheat like that. It is just a straght up rush from 12. I think 12 is the best spot to take because you can have s12 2 and 3. That is 30k more than in any other cases. Yamon was right about the strategy as always. Here is the replay if anyone cares:
http://www.mediafire.com/?y0vnyzg5652mdtj
(the nocheat version Razz )

Post Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:34 am 
smurf_king

Arrow Arrow Arrow 7

Post Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:36 pm 
sex@steam

it is a good day to die

Post Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:49 am 
loneknight

I played this game months after i quited warcraft2, then i noticed this thread and decided to make a video of me playing vs 7 comps. As you can see i was pretty rusty and still was able to beat them without too much effort. This strategy should work in evry circumstances! Enjoy watching!
Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2r7yPZ4X2O8&feature=plcp&context=C3c2ab9dUDOEgsToPDskLugfw8oQMjOi1SDkgoRFgr

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhU7ygjqIhA&feature=plcp&context=C37cb07eUDOEgsToPDskKYULp83jq1xyKG2YFUJ1H1

Post Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:24 pm