FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Strategy & Tactics

question

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
WPxPaladin

question

Ok this maybe dumb but donbt laugh, cause 9 outa 10 times iam lazy and dont attempt to do ne of this fast, and thats probably why BUT NE WAYZ. my q is

Normally i set up rax, smith, go lvl 3 and once i hit lvl 3 get my 2nd rax and hit peons on lumber, i dont stop making peon nor grunts/ogres. But lately it seems iv been getting thumped. Ne thing i could change perhaps, besides my laziness

thnx,

WPxPaladin

Post Tue Nov 07, 2000 2:53 am 
BiZaTcH

question

find me online and i'll see what's wrong...

but play me iron first =P

Post Tue Nov 07, 2000 11:05 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
-sigil-

question

what i like to do is build 2nd rax after maybe five grunts from the 1st rax. Then, when i hit lvl 3, i build my lumber mill and get ready to go to keep. (pull peons ect.) This is pretty flexible because you would probably find your opponent before your 2nd rax so you can decide whether to start it up at all.

Post Tue Nov 07, 2000 2:00 pm 
WPxPaladin

question

Yah i know sig, but u played with me some and u know in 2v2s i usual thorw in a hard rush here and there, but ill get cought cause a pard might power and not do it fast enough, so while iam trying to rush and give him time also while benifiting for my own sake, one of the 2 i rush is going to get a jump on me, most times they hit me 2v1 first while pard is just getting his rax 's and staerting to pump=[

Post Tue Nov 14, 2000 3:11 am