FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Strategy & Tactics

2vs1

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
kamoko

2vs1

today i was in 2v1 GOW i 2 halled, and then attaked the closest guy to me, i got all his raxes with lust and mega ogres, but then when i attacked the other guy, i soon got attacked by the first one with ogres and dragons, luckily the guy i was attacking dropped, so i was 1on1 with the drag and oger guy. what is the best way to take two opponents?? its hard , i dont know the best way to take them out. My dk's saved me cuz i got both of his expansions with them, and he gave up.

Post Tue Oct 10, 2000 2:11 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
Sypher

2vs1

When i used to play 2v1's 3v1's and 4v1's on heat, I would usually try to take out as many people i could with my rush, then leave 1 or 2 for killing with lust....

Post Tue Oct 10, 2000 7:54 pm 
~`Nedro@PA

2vs1

its tough a lot of people have trouble finishing someone else in a late game. in a 2on1 i would take one out as early as possible while going lust as quick as possible then just take mines and defend. so now its a 1v1 and he is way ahead, make sure you decay his mines and just hold him off till you lust. like i said people have trouble finishing in a late game you have a good chance if you can get to lust.

Ned

Post Thu Nov 02, 2000 8:25 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
ORKinman

2vs1

What I usually do is try to dk one, and hit the other with ogres. If one is weak and the other is untouched, then you hit the untouched guy with ogres and dk the weak guy. If they are both strong then you just pump out ogres and take out the one that can't wall in first. If they both can wall then you hit the one closest to you. Always have all the mines scouted, secret expansions in a 1v2 will kill you.

Post Sat Nov 04, 2000 8:57 pm