FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Strategy & Tactics

interesting gay...

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
~`Nedro@PA

interesting gay...

i have been trying a new strategy because my mouse is becoming gayer everyday. i only try this in team games. the more people the better. first, lets say i am 11 and no pards are 9 i will then move there and hall next to him and gay him that way. he will come out a 1/2 farm ahead. but my peon will be done his farm a split second before there second peon pops out. this gives me a chance to lay a nice fat building in there line. i almost always come out ahead or even with them in the long run. they usually overgay then sometimes i cancel buidlings. i realize i cannot pull this on "gods" but everyone else i do ok against. after fucking him and possibly myself of that gold mine i then scout. i usually have 6000gold and 3000 wood or so. i can only do this with a good preferably dualing pard. anyway, i scout if other opponent is 12 i will hall to the right in 2 chop to him and cat his ass, etc.. or i could take s5 and gay either 7 or 5. i always make sure i have a gold flow though through one mine, otherwise this doesnt work. well its a cute strat that might not be the ultimate best but it is fun. i know i will get a whole bunch of shit like "you newbie try that on me please", but i dont care its fun and works just fine in public games. oh and by the way usually if they are not at neighbering spot i will just hall there then farm and scout for gay fun.

Ned

[This message has been edited by ~`Nedro@PA (edited 10-28-2000).]

Post Sat Oct 28, 2000 2:31 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Soth

interesting gay...

thats a strat that makes the game still fun to play, most 'gods' wont expect something so odd, and if they die it's usually called a 'lame newbie strat'. its always fun killing a better player with something completely unorthodox and watching them cry about it.

------------------
Mage Guild

Post Sat Oct 28, 2000 2:38 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
~`Nedro@PA

interesting gay...

true, this is kind of innovative on my part i have seen a similar thing done before where a guy just puts his second hall near for me but puts down hall in starting spot. but everyone is a little different with this cept for the beginning i think (as far as i know) i invented that.

Ned

Post Sat Oct 28, 2000 2:54 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
~`J[i]nx@PA

interesting gay...

Sup keith, well i think that the neighbor gay is fun as all hell and that we should have more fun at night again like we did on 10-27-00. That was great man and just to let all u play know we do that for fun.

Jinx

Post Sat Oct 28, 2000 3:31 pm 
Kith-Kanin

interesting gay...

First off, if a so called "god" died to this strat they wouldn't call it a newbie strat, they'd probably copy it and say they invented it. =/
But I've done stuff like that before Nedro....it just doesn't work all that good against good people thats all. So thats why you won't see people doing it all that often.

------------------
-Kith-Kanin-

Post Sun Oct 29, 2000 4:57 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote