FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Strategy & Tactics

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Soth

I find it funny that summoner gets accused of the lvl hack by a few people, and since the map hack goes with it, *he must use that as well*. You all miss the main fucking point. genmike is a zoner. Kali ppl dont lose to zoners. Kali ppl dont get raped by zoners. When the do, excuses have to come up. Summoner may the biggest talking blowhard I ever met, but hes a good player. The fact is, kith lost to a zoner. Whether or not summ hacks is irrelevant. Saying he does is just an excuse. We all know that zoners heaters ppl from engage are looked down upon by ppl from kali. Anyone who disagrees with me doesnt have the intelligence to understand why. Summ and morph used to be one of the best allies on zone. When kali ppl used to come to zone, we would get to hear a lot of "yada yada you zoners blow", and for the most part, thats true. But when a kali person lost, it was blamed on pards, lag, the weather..anything. I mean, it would be pretty pathetic to lose to a "non-elite player". Which is what happened to kith. I may not agree that kith is washed up, but I also disagree with saying summ hacks. I've seen at least 4 ppl on bnet with profiles as "hackers: ~Summoner". If there's not proof then why talk it. Oh sure, you guys played 1 game and your suspicious of his sending the zep to 6:00. 1 game isnt enough, and any smart person will tell you that. I dont care how long kith's played for, just because summ has only played for 3 doesnt mean he has a lot less skill. Some ppl play for a few months and get really good. Yes, Summoner has the ego of a fucking balloon filled with hydrogen, but that doesnt prove he uses hacks. I dont really give a flying fuck how much I blow. the fact is kith lost to a zoner. get over it. I heard oddeye got caught with lvl 4 sapps, and valk saying that "thats a bnet bug". Wish I'd taken an ss.

------------------
Mage Guild

Post Sun Oct 15, 2000 5:15 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
MoRpHiuS

Yes Kali players tend to talk more shit, but being a zoner or from any other place has nothing to do with it. I played on Kali very little, but I was a zoner. And the only reason why zoners were not as good, is because most of the ELITE players played on Kali because it was "FIRST". Being a zoner has nothing to do with it. Summoner and myself used to own a lot of Kali players that came to zone. When bnet came out, there was no Kalier, Zoner, Kahner, Heater, or Engager. It was just BNET. When azteca and archangel got beat by myself and summoner 2 games in a row, it was ZONER this and ZONER that (when azteca wasnt yelling at arch). Summoner and myself didnt say a word but GG rematch? until the 2nd game when az had to talk more shit, thats when we had to defend ourselves with words. The point is, no matter where you are from, zone, or kali. There is always room for improvement. And now that we are all together, we shouldnt be labeled as we used to be, because we all used to be newbies at 1 time. Does that mean we still are? There is such thing as IMPROVEMENT

[This message has been edited by MoRpHiuS (edited 10-15-2000).]

Post Sun Oct 15, 2000 7:10 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Sypher

being from zone/heat/kali has NOTHING to do with it... several kaliers came to heat and would talk hella trash, only to be shut up by someone... weather it was Valkrie, ning, fluke, myself, or any of the other good players on heat..

also, heat was looked down upon by zoners, well if thats the fact how come i got rank 6 on zones ladder in like 2 weeks =[... I feel that your origin has nothing to do with skill... I know a couple people from heat who are prolly in the catagory of 'top elite players'

------------------
Sypher

Post Sun Oct 15, 2000 11:20 am 
Kith-Kanin

Maphack's can be beat. Although trying to expand weird places is not recommended with someone is using them. But the point you all miss is that IF someone is level hacking, and you are both rushing...you're gonna get owned. You can't win no matter what you try, because he can get his levels cheaper and such. The only reason I'd even SAY Summoner hacks has nothing to do with losing, I thought he hacked before I even played him. But the fact is, when you've played for 6 years, you know what's possible (for speed wise) and whats not in this game. Ask anyone. They say, oh yeah my farm will be done right as my peon walks over to here, and etc etc. I've played gow maybe 7,000 times I bet. Probably more. I know how long it takes to get stuff and such. Thats why when he's level 5, and has more ogres than me, when I'm doing a 1 rax typical lust rush...I get suspicious. Because of all those 7,000 games....anyone who gets level 5, and has 3 barracks (yes 3 barracks), BEFORE going stronghold....usually won't have very much when I hit them with lust....let alone have his altar DONE when I'm hitting him with lust (which you did). Thats all. I mean I already said that I could care less about the game. But if you guys think I'm upset because I lost to Summoner yer wrong, I already knew I was going to lose anyways, simply because in my opinion and many other peoples....he hacks.

------------------
-Kith-Kanin-

Post Sun Oct 15, 2000 5:20 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Kith-Kanin

As for you Soth, if you knew me at all, (all of you in fact), you'd know I could give a shit less about losing. I don't make "excuses" for losing. Because I don't care, I haven't cared about a war2 game in 3 or 4 years. Losing to someone, whom I think hacks, however, makes me pissed off. There's not very many people I think that hack. Those of you who do hack must be real anal retentive prics. =/

------------------
-Kith-Kanin-

Post Sun Oct 15, 2000 5:23 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
GhostNuke

"Whether or not summ hacks is irrelevant"

Eh? That doesn't make much sense. If he does hack, then he hacks. If someone loses to a hacker I don't think that counts for much =(

P.S. I'm not saying that Summoner hacks.

P.P.S. Oh yeah and about Oddeye, I dont' know if he still does hack, but I know for a fact that he used to at least. He came on Heat once as "Wilderbeast1" and told all the newbies how he could make an altar/mound/roost/temple at hall, and he made a game and showed them.

P.P.P.S. Oh yeah and Soth, after looking at your post again it's kinda hypocritical. Back before b.net came out, zoners came to Heat and acted the same way you say Kali people acted at Zone. There was the whole "man everyone from Heat sucks", "I could get #1 on this ladder so easy (which none of them did except Decap)", etc. And I seem to remember you making a comment about "heat newbies" on b.net one time. And yes, I do realize people on Heat said some bad things about Zone, but in 98% of the cases the zoners were the agressors.

[This message has been edited by GhostNuke (edited 10-15-2000).]

[This message has been edited by GhostNuke (edited 10-15-2000).]

Post Mon Oct 16, 2000 12:41 am 
Sypher

oddeye *DOES* hack, i allied him on bnet a while back, and he started building alter when his fort was 3/4th done... and yes, there is a build hack out there for bnet, so be careful

------------------
Sypher

Post Mon Oct 16, 2000 12:56 am