FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Strategy & Tactics

Best Peon Gay

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
~`Nedro@PA

Best Peon Gay

i found a peon rush that is not seen that much but still "common" i guess. i wanted to know what some other pro's thought. just mill after farm then repair and its a 4peon gay. i think -genkido- showed me. anyway in a 3on3 i thought it may be smart instead of scouting after farm. any input?

Post Thu Oct 05, 2000 1:06 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Kith-Kanin

Best Peon Gay

Nedro, this is what most players do when they are doing peon gays/tower wars. They build a farm, and most usually build a 2nd farm with scout peon inside enemies base then a mill at home repaired, and go put towers up like mad. Its better to scout because you might just end up not having a nieghbor and if you do all that repairing and dont'g et a 2nd farm, then you'd be pretty useless to your allies. So scout right away, build yer 2nd farm at the enemies base (either messing up his gold like @4 and @11 or else as part of the walling in his peons wallin), then repair yer mill and either go wall him inside his hall or just repair and wall a few towers around his gold mine. Then go back and worry about yer own base.

------------------
-Kith-Kanin-

Post Thu Oct 05, 2000 1:53 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
~`Nedro@PA

Best Peon Gay

thank you i know that question sounded newbish but i just wanted to check anyway. some people have different variations of the same sorta thing. i will prolly farm with scouting peon if someone is there in some positions and in others i will mill. anyway thanks. ned.

Post Thu Oct 05, 2000 9:43 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote