FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Strategy & Tactics

low res 1 rax

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
chaos_lod

low res 1 rax

some guy just owned my on pos he went farm to rax
i outressed him by almost 10k on low res, except he killed me with 3 grunts. wot a biatch.

also, i was getting owned on pos by this guy that walled in and lusted. he didnt xpo till his mine blew, except this was fastest and i don't have the skill neccesary to cat on fastest before there oggie rushing me up the butt.

so anyone have some strats to counter this feel free to post

Post Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:22 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Jater

stop sucking

Post Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:27 pm 
Sparkz102

Re: low res 1 rax

quote:
Originally posted by chaos_lod
some guy just owned my on pos he went farm to rax
i outressed him by almost 10k on low res, except he killed me with 3 grunts. wot a biatch.

also, i was getting owned on pos by this guy that walled in and lusted. he didnt xpo till his mine blew, except this was fastest and i don't have the skill neccesary to cat on fastest before there oggie rushing me up the butt.

u smith 1st on ef pos low, duh.

if they seal in on pos with a 40k mine/ high or low res, and dont have another base/middle - camp outside his base dont let him expo, then u expo. they wont be able to go air on u either. slow scouter if they ogre rushed u

Post Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:28 pm 
Fast Luck

If you mined that much gold you shouldn't be dying to 3 grunts. Wall quickly and micromanage your peons to kill the grunts. The 1fb rush is pretty deadly if they get to you fast... but it's not actually a good strategy in 1v1. The map is just too big.

Also, lusting on POS low is pretty tricky, because it takes up most of the 40k mine.

Post Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:33 pm 
chaos_lod

you can see my rax at 97% done. i probaly couldve won if i peon'd his grunts to death l0l

Post Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:02 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Fast Luck

yeah there's no way L1 should be able to kill R3 like that, it's too far away, peons should handle it.

Post Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:04 pm 
[24-7]Guan-Yu

Looks as if you peonscouted? That gets you incredibly behind on low res. It looks like you repaired a building? That's also something that hurts you way more on low res and if you use the right order, you don't have to do that.

I wouldn't worry too much about overall strategies like rush vs power if you don't have a proper build order and don't know that you can kill those grunts with peons. A good player will beat you with just about any strategy.

Post Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:51 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
Sparkz102

quote:
Originally posted by [24-7]Guan-Yu
Looks as if you peonscouted? That gets you incredibly behind on low res. It looks like you repaired a building? That's also something that hurts you way more on low res and if you use the right order, you don't have to do that.

I wouldn't worry too much about overall strategies like rush vs power if you don't have a proper build order and don't know that you can kill those grunts with peons. A good player will beat you with just about any strategy.

good observations

Post Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:27 am 
chaos_lod

i wasn't going to reply to this obviously retarded statement; changed my mind though.

WTF are u a fucking idiot?

ROFL @ ur statement.

i can approximate from your statement that you ddin't bother to look at the SS or somehow your eyes didn't correctly send the information to ur brain.

anyway, at the risk of sounding as idiotic as u; this SS is from his(the guy i was playing) POV. i wasn't repairing with my peons, i pulled them too try to kill his grunts, then said fuck it and left.

he also beat me 5 times in a row on pos, 3 times on low, 2 on high.

so go fuck yourself and while your at it have a orgy with sparkz and ur mother

Post Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:34 pm 
Sparkz102

quote:
i wasn't going to reply to this obviously retarded statement; changed my mind though.

WTF are u a fucking idiot?

ROFL @ ur statement.

i can approximate from your statement that you ddin't bother to look at the SS or somehow your eyes didn't correctly send the information to ur brain.

anyway, at the risk of sounding as idiotic as u; this SS is from his(the guy i was playing) POV. i wasn't repairing with my peons, i pulled them too try to kill his grunts, then said fuck it and left.

he also beat me 5 times in a row on pos, 3 times on low, 2 on high.

so go fuck yourself and while your at it have a orgy with sparkz and ur mother

you obvly pscouted cuz ur rax isnt even finished yet, and the only other way to get ur res uneven is to cancel a building thx and gg

Post Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:20 pm 
chaos_lod

whats my res genius? no i didnt p scout or i wouldve known he was neighbor

Post Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:34 pm 
Sparkz102

quote:
whats my res genius? no i didnt p scout or i wouldve known he was neighbor

lol

you really deleted your screen shot so you think you wouldn't look like a fool,

well you are wrong "genius",

lucky for you i saved it, but simultaneously, im not on my computer - so next time i log on, im going to repost your ss of you with no rax and 3farms,[10k res rofl] show he's not your neighbor in the top corner, as you are mid lower right [sometimes called r3, but you already know that dont you], and your res are not even base of 100 - why the fuck are you arguing with us when u ask for help

you go 180 scitzo like everyone is wrong when you are in-need and asking of advice

repost the deleted ss will prove
a: the only method of scouting u had is by peon.
b: your res are uneven and therefore repped a building or canceled
c: you are so prideful you wont accept help and cannot be wrong
d: im embarassing you as im catching you in your lies
e: lol you seriously deleted your ss to - lol you deleted the ss
f: lol how the fuck did i make it to F? oh i know - F ailure

once i repost the ss as i said in my previous statement i am done wasting my time on you because you are toooo good

so go ahead and reply because the only comeback you have to this is posting back some sort of nonsense that i dont even care about lol

Post Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:00 pm 
chaos_lod

your just lieing now. if you actually believe this (you might i don't know) you need some serious help or you can just believe what i tell you wth are we even looking at the same SS and btw how did i delete the SS it was crystaldawn and someone hacked it or have u not been reading the server war2 forum?

your pretty fucking retarded sparkz i do not need or ask for advice since this is strategy forums i thought you could post so others would know what not to do in this situation. instead you used it as a chance to bash me again. your a child and a liar.

Post Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:38 pm 
chaos_lod

this will be my final post

Post Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:52 pm 
Jater

quote:

good

Post Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:33 pm 
Sparkz102

quote:
your just lieing now. if you actually believe this (you might i don't know) you need some serious help or you can just believe what i tell you wth are we even looking at the same SS and btw how did i delete the SS it was crystaldawn and someone hacked it or have u not been reading the server war2 forum?

your pretty fucking retarded sparkz i do not need or ask for advice since this is strategy forums i thought you could post so others would know what not to do in this situation. instead you used it as a chance to bash me again. your a child and a liar.

quote:

this is exactly what i expected

if u want me to catch you in more lies, please keep posting
all i tried to do is direct you towards improving your play

Post Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:25 pm 
chaos_lod

k, i was bangin your mom last night and she kept calling me all day today

Post Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:44 pm 
Sparkz102

quote:
your a child and a liar.

quote:

quote:
your a child and a liar.

quote:

Post Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:58 am 
Kith-Kanin

quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck
If you mined that much gold you shouldn't be dying to 3 grunts. Wall quickly and micromanage your peons to kill the grunts. The 1fb rush is pretty deadly if they get to you fast... but it's not actually a good strategy in 1v1. The map is just too big.

Also, lusting on POS low is pretty tricky, because it takes up most of the 40k mine.

1fB, also known as the TommyNG rush, will kill everyone on Pos Low, 1v1. The only way to stop it is if you're semi walled by the time he finds you, and to just mine mass amounts of gold so that when you barracks finishes you can make like 8 grunts and kill his.

If they're you're neighbour, you are dead for sure. If they're across the map then you stand a chance.

Post Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:05 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
chaos_lod

your making yourself look dumb sparkz; this is exactly why jon includes you on his mongoloid retarted poster list

Post Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:37 pm 
Jater

quote:
your making yourself look dumb sparkz; this is exactly why jon includes you on his mongoloid retarted poster list

your the one who said ud quit and stop posting then come back a week later
gtfo

Post Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:51 pm 
chaos_lod

MOD CAN YOU DELETE ALL TOPICS IN THIS THREAD UNRELATED TO STRATEGY

Post Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:25 pm 
Jater

quote:
Crying or Very sad

Post Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:14 pm 
chaos_lod

i know you'll probaly come up with more bullshit lies and jokes about me sparkz and thats ok, thats what you do, yet here is the SS to prove ur full of shit, taken from MY POV, the one he took it gone forever when crystaldawn got sodomized

Post Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:28 pm 
chaos_lod

yes u are a fucking idiot and jate is a fucking punk so i think thats why u both get along great

Post Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:10 pm