FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Announcements

Blid host a 50-100$USD tourny for me? read for more info

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
USA-Feature

Blid host a 50-100$USD tourny for me? read for more info

hey i wanna host a tourny of 2vs2 for my map i have called WFL 2vs2 Football and never really givin it the shot i think it deserves. basically everygame will be 2vs2 with 1 watcher as a referee who will hike the ball and keep track of score and proof of which team has won the game. i will post a screen shot of the map here and basically i wanna know can yall help make this happen for me. just a small tourny of like 10 teams of 2 players per team or maybe even only 7 teams of 2 it really does'nt matter how many teams just long as people would sign up. post here if you think this should happena nd could help out in hostin it in someway. i will post how the game is played underneath the screen shot.

basically the knight is a referee he spots the ball where it is down and keeps tracks of downs and how many yards to go and the score of the game. a touchdown is hard to get unless you have a good team so i would recomend only playing the game to 14 points basically 2 touch downs because there are no field goals.

this will be based on most nfl rules but far as penaltys go we can discuss them or just not have them at all. people tend to go offsides alot so maybe we should keep that in there.

and for peons they are your lineman you must line up at the line of scrimmage in any format as you wish long as your behind the line of scrimage going left or right. defense peons will be trying to tackle the quarterback which represents a mage by right clicking on him to tackle which will basically explode him because i have made it so peons act of dwarfs or sappers. you can blow offensive peons up if there in your way to get the qb but you gotta be fast because the mage will be trying to get yards and if your peons are behind it may be hard to catch him even no peons are a slight faster then a mage.

now for peons on offensive side you basically just try to right click "tackle" many peons as you can on defense to give your mage a good shot at running and getting some yards. now even no the game play is very basic it still can be very hard and must work as a team to penetrate the field.

now for the mage its pretty basic you can be moving constantly aslong as your on your side of the scrimage that way you can try to trick the defense into which way you might go but it's best to play on ac to discuss every play before hiking that way cordination isent lost.

well thats basically it. let me no if this should go down or just fuck it.

all the units are free to re-build after every play and all you do is lineback up, i suggest only players in the USA to play because if your in another country and dont no how football works fully you may have a tuff time understand this version, ive seen it happen before.

you can download the map here at this link
http://uploading.com/files/NOMK6URR/WFL Football2vs2.pud.html
just scroll down his download file and you gotta wait like 90 secs to be able to download it "sorry for that by the way" and you can map editor it to look at it.

Post Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:04 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Fast Luck

there are two people per team? i guess one person always has to be the mage, and one is the offensive line. on defense... only one player plays?

are you donating the money?

Post Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:04 pm 
USA-Feature

yea ill put the money up and yea 1 is always mage and 1 is always the lineman. the line though is the hardest part all the mage has to do is run lol. im just wondering if people would actually play it. an when your team is on defense there qb "mage" has to sit out and watch intill they get the ball back.

Post Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:36 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
smurf_king

if theres a prize ppl will join, ill promote it around if this is taking place.

game sounds fun... ill play the map once i fix my goddamned hosting capabilities.

Post Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:01 am 
Rat

wheres the ball?

Post Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:29 am 
Fast Luck

the mage always has it and just runs

Post Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:57 am