FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> General Discussion

Mariokart

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
[24-7]Guan-Yu

Mariokart

Ok. I have a dreamcast, playstation, N64 and a fine pc.

Now Axo puts up his mariokart timetrial times and now I have to get the game again.

Result:
What games do I play for fun?

Tetris on the gameboy, Mariokart on the SNES and a 5 year old pc dos game called war 2.

ok ok I do play a some counterstrike too.

the thing you said about some versions of mariokart being faster axo... I think you are right. I remember something about it too. It might have to do with different versions of SNES in europe (PAL) and the us (NTSC). I remember it because I was once checking out websites with timetrial recordtimes when this guy has an impossible time on Mario Circuit 1 (My bitch track) I couldnt help myself and flamed this guy to hell in an e-mail. oh well, I still dont have the game yet, but it wont be long ;-)

Post Wed Sep 27, 2000 9:30 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
Nomed

Mariokart

You play counterstrike too huh? I think that game totally rocks, i suck at it but damn it is so fun and i absolutely hate all First person shooters.. except half life (counterstrike). Whats your favorite map? I like militia and office.

------------------
Nomed - Devil
Zone
Damage Inc.

Post Wed Sep 27, 2000 10:25 pm 
[24-7]Guan-Yu

Mariokart

I like de_dust a lot =]

I started playing only 2 months ago.

I like the mp5 and the awp too btw =]

Post Thu Sep 28, 2000 2:33 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
~`Nedro@PA

Mariokart

dude Mariokart owns so hard and would definatly be top5 best games i have ever played all around. bottom line it is very enjoyable. that damn cute motor with the smoke coming out. i usually pick the hottie girl uh whats her name. princess.. jk she is definatly good and has great acceleration but i think i used donkey on most. that top speed on a fairly easy track owns. Koopa Beach i owned. anyway great game. too bad they cant put it online. there was some game similar online but it didnt touch the imfamous Mario Kart =]

Post Wed Oct 04, 2000 1:44 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
ChupaCabra

Mariokart

quote:
Originally posted by [24-7]Guan-Yu:

the thing you said about some versions of mariokart being faster axo... I think you are right. I remember something about it too. It might have to do with different versions of SNES in europe (PAL) and the us (NTSC).

guan, you are right. The ntsc version of the game is faster. Don't ask me why, but i know this because a friend of mine owns both the european and the american version of the game (and a convertor) and the american version is significantly faster. Get it or be owned

Post Fri Oct 06, 2000 4:43 pm