FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Links, reviews, previews, etc

8 celebrities probably on steroids

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Axolotl

8 celebrities probably on steroids

http://www.cracked.com/article_15623_ripped-club-8-non-athletes-whove-gotta-be-on-steroids.html

Post Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:01 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
fiftyfour40

i disagree about Edward Norton being on steroids. from my experience of working out , a build like his can be attained working out 3/4 days a week in the gym.

Post Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:36 am 
Scrub

Edward Norton and Christian Bale are method actors and I don't think they used steroids. Dr. Dre is 100% on the roids though. Carrot top is a faggot who is denying he's on roids when it's very obvious. The acne on his shoulders and shit in that workout video they posted is one sign of a steroid user.

Post Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:42 pm 
Paper_Boy

Well Stallone did more then HGH in his early days if you've ever seen the stick fight scene in Rambo III UNReal & an inspiration -

Another person on the list I know did them but I can't comment.

Carrot top its possible did it with just supplements, he's been around that size for years now. I've seen him around at Venice Golds Gym occasionally. He's quite the gym rat

I believe its possible for Edward Norton to have been natural. However at that rate tho 30 lbs in 3 months , their has to be more to the story that were missing. Anolds Encyclopedia states you can add on 5-10 lbs a month, but he was using Steroids. I would love to see his work out plan

I want to believe the best in these people , that they were natural. Gives skinny bitches such as myself hope!

Post Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:48 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
Sypher

I personally think edward norton is too smart to use steroids.. not sure about the others tho.

Post Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:33 pm 
Eradicate

lol why is that? you two good friends?

Post Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:44 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
hassan-i-sabbah

pretty much all celebrities are total morons, i dont see what makes ed norton special

quote:
Originally posted by turtleman
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:13 pm 
MassiveAttack

Most of the people are easily noticeable, but actors like Norton and Bale, I just don't know. Bale's transformation is by far the weirdest, but you never know.

Post Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:31 pm 
Eradicate

won't your body rapidly go back to your "normal" weight if you're down the bale-machinist levels?

Post Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:53 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
GoldHP

haha, dr. dre. amen bro. I was watching the vma's and I was like WHAT THE... I thought it was busta rhymes.

edward norton. hell no, that looks like eating and working out, not that big.

Forget calling Jon a virgin, that would be too nice since he never even touched a girl + he is the biggest faggot ov all time.

Originally posted by EQ
im not really good in english but this song see like really wack..

Post Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:59 pm 
Sypher

quote:
Originally posted by Eradicate
lol why is that? you two good friends?

yes, he used to come see movies at my theater all the time Rolling Eyes

Post Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:30 pm 
Eradicate

oh i thought you were making a character judgment because he makes movies like American History X

Post Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:23 pm