FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Moderated General Discussion

Why do asians always out do the americans? lol
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
GoldHP

Why do asians always out do the americans? lol

http://www.break.com/index/south-korea-lcd-crowd.html

i am sorry, but why does it always seem like an asian person can do something better than an american?

1- Off the top of my head asians take the market in cars, and electronics.

2- china is the fastest growing super power in the world. that is crazy.

3- 9 out of 10 products are made in china... how the hell do the manufactor that much shit?

why is that?

Forget calling Jon a virgin, that would be too nice since he never even touched a girl + he is the biggest faggot ov all time.

Originally posted by EQ
im not really good in english but this song see like really wack..

Post Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:44 pm 
turtleman@can

because they have honor

Post Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:00 pm 
Sypher

Re: Why do asians always out do the americans? lol

quote:
Originally posted by GoldHP

i am sorry, but why does it always seem like an asian person can do something better than an american?

1- Off the top of my head asians take the market in cars, and electronics.

2- china is the fastest growing super power in the world. that is crazy.

3- 9 out of 10 products are made in china... how the hell do the manufactor that much shit?

why is that?

because the educational system in S. Korea, Japan, and most areas of china = way better than america.

edit: as for that vid. i have seen it before. That can be done by just about anyone with enough practice.

Post Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:35 pm 
fiftyfour40

china will reach mars first.

Post Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:45 pm 
Swift

and canada last

Post Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:41 pm 
Aerasal

quote:

they have lots of people and they pay them very little money. workin pretty good for em, maybe we aught to oust these liberal cocksuckers and bring back some sweat shops. i won't mind if it helps the economy

Post Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:47 pm 
GoldHP

quote:
Originally posted by Aerasal
quote:

they have lots of people and they pay them very little money. workin pretty good for em, maybe we aught to oust these liberal cocksuckers and bring back some sweat shops. i won't mind if it helps the economy

no body saw the big one, communism...

but for real, if you look at all the shit you have it all says made in china. all that cheap labor means someone is making ALOT of money to make bombs. lol

Forget calling Jon a virgin, that would be too nice since he never even touched a girl + he is the biggest faggot ov all time.

Originally posted by EQ

Post Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:20 pm 
Aerasal

quote:
quote:
quote:

but for real, if you look at all the shit you have it all says made in china. all that cheap labor means someone is making ALOT of money to make bombs. lol

tell me, does he look like he's negotiating?

Post Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:56 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by Sypher
because the educational system in S. Korea, Japan, and most areas of china = way better than america.

edit: as for that vid. i have seen it before. That can be done by just about anyone with enough practice.

um lol, i'd definitely like to see a source for china having a "way better" education system than the us
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:59 pm 
Sypher

quote:
Originally posted by hassan-i-sabbah
quote:

um lol, i'd definitely like to see a source for china having a "way better" education system than the us

I read it in a Time magazine a few months back. They have basically shoved billions of dollars into scholarships. It is pretty well known that Urban area's of china are very modernized when it comes to universities. Not to mention the US education system is fucking awful. Not hard to beat it Smile.

Pretty sure China has a higher literacy rate compared to the US as well.. which is pretty fucking embarrassing considering much of china is still very rural and not up to date.

I am sure if you google it, you can find the actual statistics.

Post Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:10 pm 
fiftyfour40

quote:
quote:

i think the fact 30 percent of americans can't find their own country on a map is good enough proof.

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:26 am 
SoCzNedoK

quote:
quote:
quote:

I read it in a Time magazine a few months back. They have basically shoved billions of dollars into scholarships. It is pretty well known that Urban area's of china are very modernized when it comes to universities. Not to mention the US education system is fucking awful. Not hard to beat it Smile.

Pretty sure China has a higher literacy rate compared to the US as well.. which is pretty fucking embarrassing considering much of china is still very rural and not up to date.

I am sure if you google it, you can find the actual statistics.

according to the CIA world factbook (getting their info I assume from china's own census data) China's literacy rate is a lower than the usa's, for males it's male: 95.1% and for females it's 86.5%, so overall like 90.9%. The CIA world factbook puts USA's literacy rate at 99%.

This figure of 99% or 97% from other sources is kind of odd because according the National Assessment of Adult Literacy, the non-literate are included as part of the literate population (unless I'm reading this wrong) According to their studies it looks like about 12% of the population are in the category which ranges from being non-literate to being able to "sign a form."

Last edited by SoCzNedoK on Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:36 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address  Reply with quote  
hassan-i-sabbah

Yeah, every source I've found has placed China's literacy rate at about 90% and America's at 99%.

edit: story in time magazine about education reforms in the prc != china has a better education system

quote:
Originally posted by turtleman
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:54 am 
Sypher

quote:
Yeah, every source I've found has placed China's literacy rate at about 90% and America's at 99%.

edit: story in time magazine about education reforms in the prc != china has a better education system

pretty much any country that is doing an education reform is better than the US. If you go to any urbanized area of China you will realize how far they have come in the last 10 years. I actually know 2 people who are currently studying in china for their masters degree.

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:16 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

sources? who needs em, i know a guy in china!

quote:
Originally posted by turtleman

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:38 pm 
Fast Luck

quote:
quote:
quote:

China has 1.3b people, the U.S. has 0.3b
hassan-i-asher: majorin in takin pictures
dreamin bout wayne from catalina wine mixers
listen little friend stay outta the deep end
cuz you're less street than vampire weekend

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:22 pm 
GoldHP

quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck
quote:
quote:
quote:

China has 1.3b people, the U.S. has 0.3b

i know that, also china is a lot smaller. People don't take anything for granted. the US has open grass and fields, lawns... in china lawns are used to plant crap. all of china is used for something.

so why do you think china and asian people were able to take over the world almost with PRODUCT, while US markets are decling and being outsourced.

I say it is because of capitalism, everyone wants more money, and to get more money some poor sucker has to be fucked, like factory workers.

I seen that in a place I use to work at about 5 years ago, the business could not handle paying such high salaries, so they fired people making 60G or more. at the end the highest paying person was like 70k and that was a store manager. this was a big corporation too, can any of you guys guess the place?

Originally posted by EQ

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:10 pm 
SoCzNedoK

quote:
I actually know 2 people who are currently studying in china for their masters degree.

Because it's cheaper?

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:27 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address  Reply with quote  
MassiveAttack

American education is a joke compared to other established countries.

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:07 pm 
Kith-Kanin

If you want a discussion post it in the discussion. The links forum is for links and review/previews.

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:38 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Axolotl

This is a stolen quote

"The 25% of the people in China with the highest IQs is greater than the total population of North America

Translation: They have more honor kids than we have kids."

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:11 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
~Dakine..HeX

quote:

i know that, also china is a lot smaller.

china is fucking massive, you dolt. i think its nearly as big as the United States. but one thing to remember is that like 30% of the US land mass=alaska. so the contiguous 48 are a lot smaller than china is.

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:00 pm 
fiftyfour40

china is the 4th largest country in the world.

does goldhp like proving hes mentally challenged?

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:29 pm 
Paper_Boy

A bunch of reasons you may have that impression. After world war2 "Made in Japan" was synonymous with total junk. They invited an American businessmen to advise them on what they should do. Consultants such as: Edwards Deming Joseph Juran of Western Electric taught them management and manufacturing techniques that could be applied to their entire manufacturing base. We invited them to study at the Hawthorne school to learn. Namely, how it would be more cost effective to continually make a product better and cheaper every year , since its incredibly difficult to inspect every product for defects. Instead they ensured the overall process which was the beggining of TQM. (Total quality Management) - They actually have the ability now to make parts that will never break from normal wear & tear but its not cost effective to implement until their competitors do so. America did have superior parts but relied to much on their laurels & market share without reinvesting as much in refining its product. The curse of capitalism is to just take the fast cheap buck. Most people I know that tinker with electronics prefer the older American components since many have been discontinued by Japan in favor of miniturization and more cost efficient ways of doing things using more internal circuitry. Keep in mind Americans have to contend with higher wages & labor unions. Either manufacturing or engineering are going to suffer to remain competitive. Americans have begun to digress tho, and are ironically studying some of Japans TQM techniques now. They need to adapt or die, the restructuring of Chrystler taking it private , cutting back health care is going in the right direction. If Hillary is elected tho private equity groups could face the same taxation rates of publically traded companies =/ . Then you look at how they briefly eclipsed us in supercomputers , they still have a while to go & have their own problems (stagnation). If you go out to any fancy restraunt now in America you will notice a big increase in the amount of Asians, definite power shift. I remember in the 80's most were white. Truth is they are very studious & Hardworkers and they play an important part in American society today. Its part of their culture, notice the suicide rate is 2x higher compared to America. When is the last time a black kid shot himself for not getting an A?

China is another story, a big part of its rise was when Great Britain gave back Hong Kong. Which essentially quadrupled their GDP...1.6 Billion people, its not that crazy they finally learned to harness that. Increases America's PPF and profits, keep consumer pricing down, even if they use lead, and dont revalue their currency. Many new productions are switching tho to Vietnam, and other Asian countries tho, they are slowly raising costs in Shanghai. A big danger is how we owe them over a trillion in bonds. If they ever chose to unload them we're fucked.

Their is alot of things America should do , like import more Asians (HAR HAR)!~!~

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:22 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
Paper_Boy

America also has alot more distractions for real then China. Look at the similarities to the End of the Roman Empire. Big similarities , when life becomes much more cosmopolitan.... I must go!

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:26 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
Sypher

quote:
Originally posted by SoCzNedoK
Because it's cheaper?

Mainly because having international studies on your resume = bonus points.

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:30 pm 
Yay

Girl you workin with some ass yeah, you bad yeah
Make a nigga spend his cash yeah, his last yeah

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:54 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
GoldHP

quote:
Originally posted by fiftyfour40
china is the 4th largest country in the world.

does goldhp like proving hes mentally challenged?

since you have no reasoning skills, my point...
china is a lot smaller than other countries because they have triple + the poeple. you chode. + 3 other countries are bigger so they are smaller than 3, so get over that comment, it was correct.

Originally posted by EQ

Post Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:54 am 
GoldHP

ok paperboy made me think of ANOTHER POINT.

look at schools in america, how is it that an asian is always out doing an american in studies in almost every school you look at?

in my school, we had like 10 asians, they were all top of the class, some chunky fat white girl did win valedictorian, but an asian came in a close second. so how is it that there are only 10 asians but they are all smarter than white people?

I feel like that is the case in many situations you look at.

do not even get me started on universities in NYC, they are all asian runned schools.

Originally posted by EQ

Post Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:56 am 
GoldHP

quote:
Originally posted by Kith-Kanin
If you want a discussion post it in the discussion. The links forum is for links and review/previews.

sorry, but I did post a link, then thought, how is it that you see an asian doing something that was NEVER done in america. thats all.

Originally posted by EQ

Post Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:58 am