FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Announcements

Please unlock
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
KaNuKs

Yes but who the hell are you? No one ever known you. You are therefore not allowed to debate about who is skilled and who isnt. Your understanding of the game is too weak to judge anything related to this game.

GG. RAPED.

Post Mon Aug 08, 2005 1:54 pm 
xAkroN

quote:
Originally posted by KaNuKs
Yes but who the hell are you? No one ever known you. You are therefore not allowed to debate about who is skilled and who isnt. Your understanding of the game is too weak to judge anything related to this game.

GG. RAPED.

Reading comprehension, anyone? I've never once engaged in a debate over who is skilled or not.

I have/had a rather extensive understanding of the game since I played it for nearly 5 years. Even though I haven't loaded up W2 in rather long period of time I've still retained much of what I knew before trying to kick the W2 addiction. This, my friend, means that I am allowing myself to debate "who is skilled and who isn't."

Either way, KaNuKs, you keep ending your posts with a "GG. RAPED," but you have yet to verbally rape me.

Post Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:55 pm 
KaNuKs

Sorry, but no one can understand the game very well unless hes a top player. Average players doesnt see all the subtilities and thats too bad for them. It's easy to watch a game and comment each move, by seeing the 2 players. But that doesnt mean you understand the purpose of every moves made by those players. Of course u must know what a rush is and what a dual is. But theres 1000 different ways to perform each of them.

You little faggit always insulting me is rather pathetic. Get off my ass, no one read your posts anyway.

Post Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:58 am 
xAkroN

quote:
Sorry, but no one can understand the game very well unless hes a top player

Yes, a better player than I may know more than me when it comes to W2. But, that doesn't mean i'm in no position to even partake in a debate where the opposing party is unable to properly write the English language (which, at the moment, is the language both you and I are using to debate). Either way, I do in fact understand/understood why certain moves are made and/or how they are executed.

Post Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:19 pm 
KaNuKs

Sorry but a newbie like you doesnt see a game the same way as the top players does. Your brain isnt thinking the same things and your eyes arent seeing the game the same way. Top players are one level higher than the other newbs like you which means we go one step further when it comes to strategy.

Post Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:36 pm 
JiGGa_MaN

quote:
Sorry but a newbie like you doesnt see a game the same way as the top players does. Your brain isnt thinking the same things and your eyes arent seeing the game the same way. Top players are one level higher than the other newbs like you which means we go one step further when it comes to strategy.

hahahahahahahahaha what a faggot.

Post Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:48 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
KaNuKs

Jigga, your last 2 replies are wquoting all what i said and adding "rofl youre an idiot". That is a good demonstration of your intelligence as well as your oustanding arguing skills.

Oh and as you said it in another post, please bring fmax to play me. Please do it. Ive been waiting for him since 5 months already.

Post Wed Aug 10, 2005 4:18 pm 
xAkroN

quote:

Define "newbie" and then, after you thoroughly understand what "newbie" means (I know, a feat indeed), please, come and call me a newbie.

Last edited by xAkroN on Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Wed Aug 10, 2005 5:46 pm 
KaNuKs

A newbie on war2 is sum1 like you that misses peons early into the game, the ones that barely scouts, the ones that can't adapt his starting strat. You know how you play right? Well thats newbie.

Post Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:49 am 
JiGGa_MaN

quote:
Jigga, your last 2 replies are wquoting all what i said and adding "rofl youre an idiot". That is a good demonstration of your intelligence as well as your oustanding arguing skills.

Oh and as you said it in another post, please bring fmax to play me. Please do it. Ive been waiting for him since 5 months already.

Intelligence? 'Admit that you didnt hear the term hip hop until puff daddy said it'

You are a fucking moron Kanuks. You have terrible language skills, and have no knowledge of the subjects you argue about. You are the last person who needs to be talking shit about intelligence. Especially after lying about going to University.

Dont act like you will actually play FMA.

Post Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:19 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
xAkroN

I was switching tenses in the middle of my sentences... :\

Post Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:25 am 
Aerasal

quote:
Originally posted by xAkroN
quote:
Originally posted by Aerasal
quote:
Originally posted by xAkroN
What the fuck are you talking about? Are you usually this incoherent?

lol you play free

I don't play at all. Nice try, though.

lol you used to play free

Post Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:30 am 
Aerasal

lol you're arguing with kanuks

Post Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:30 am 
KaNuKs

Of course i cant play him if he runs like a bitch every time. Yes, your intelligence is very low. I think im not the only one here that recalled it to you. Same for your arguing skills, another one said 2 days ago that youre one of the worst.

Are you actually telling me that u used the word Hip Hop, before 1994? ROFL. So youre telling me you listened to all the rap crap before? The songs were so simple. What was the song again :

"I try, not to, lose my head, han han han han han." Anyone remember this? ROFL!

Old school hip hop pwns!

Haha and now i lie when i say i go to University? ROFL jealous loser.

Seriously jigga i have proven many times to you that i never lie. You should know it. There is enough peoples like you, lolster, fmax2 (hes a new addition, see another thread for details) to compensate with their massive amounts of lies.

Now, go distribute your newspapers.

Post Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:32 am 
KaNuKs

quote:

You're damn right. Arguing with me means agreeing to get forum raped.

Post Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:34 am 
Aerasal

quote:
quote:

You're damn right. Arguing with me means agreeing to get forum raped.

yeah, except it is you agreeing to get forum raped by raping yourself in every argument you get into

Post Fri Aug 12, 2005 2:37 pm