FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Moderated General Discussion

Wisdom Teeth Removed

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
DrunkeN

Wisdom Teeth Removed

Hmm, I just got my wisdom teeth removed and i was wondering what kind of shiit should i expept over the next week. If anyone has had theirs pulled tell me what to expect.

Post Fri Mar 26, 2004 12:05 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
JiGGa_MaN

Re: Wisdom Teeth Removed

quote:
Originally posted by DrunkeN
Hmm, I just got my wisdom teeth removed and i was wondering what kind of shiit should i expept over the next week. If anyone has had theirs pulled tell me what to expect.

Yeah I'm also curious about this. About a year ago my 2 front wisdom teeth came in. They didnt hurt, so I didnt bother asking the Dentist to do anything. My only worry is that it may eventually become a bigger problem because I've ignored it.

Post Fri Mar 26, 2004 12:08 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Scrub

You're 25 and your wisdom teeth just came in? Hmm?

Post Fri Mar 26, 2004 12:12 pm 
DEKK

I had mine done a year or two ago and it was fine. The first few days proved difficult when it came to eating, but otherwise it was no more than a minor inconvenience. Just make sure you keep the holes clean.

Post Fri Mar 26, 2004 12:15 pm 
x

I got mine taken out several years ago. They said no smoking for a few days after. So if you smoke, it will be tough, but also a good opportunity to quit altogether.

The coolest part was keeping my actual teeth they pulled. One was cracked but one was intact with some gums still attached.

Post Fri Mar 26, 2004 12:47 pm 
Sparkz102

i had mine pulled probaly a year ago, i was basically knocked out with all the medicine for 2-3 days, slight swelling. the stiches where a little weird to deal with cuz u think ur gum is coming loose but other than that, nothing to really get worried about, seems more hyped up than wat it is and waht it autta be

Post Fri Mar 26, 2004 2:48 pm 
Kith-Kanin

I went in, was put under for an hour, woke up and had no swelling or anything. Although I had to go back a week later because the shithead dentist had left a chip of my tooth in my gum and it started to cut my tongue open cause I couldn't stop tongueing it. But other than that, no swelling, in and out in less than an hour.

Post Fri Mar 26, 2004 2:52 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
ghostnuke

can you send me the painkillers plz

Post Fri Mar 26, 2004 3:06 pm 
KillaBoBilla

I got mine removed 2 years ago... It isnt bad at all. I was awake during the operation and the only thing that even seemed to hurt was the sound it made as they were ripping my mouth apart. Other than that, I was fine the same day. I didnt even take my painkillers.

Obviously no eating for a while though, which kinda sucks.

Post Fri Mar 26, 2004 3:50 pm 
x

holy shit ive never heard of anyone getting it done while awake you badass Cool

Post Fri Mar 26, 2004 6:09 pm 
Skechers

Re: Wisdom Teeth Removed

quote:
Originally posted by DrunkeN

i got all 4 pulled at once, and i had nothing.. no swelling nuttin, i got 2 bottles of vicodin thinking i would need them, i sold em at good profit and ended up almost paying back half of my bill

Post Fri Mar 26, 2004 7:17 pm 
Skechers

quote:
Originally posted by x

he means awake, he got novacain though.. i was awake too but i got numbed, it is phyisically impossible not to get numbed, you will pass out from pain, ur brain won't be able to take that much pain

Post Fri Mar 26, 2004 7:18 pm 
Skechers

quote:
Originally posted by x
I got mine taken out several years ago. They said no smoking for a few days after. So if you smoke, it will be tough, but also a good opportunity to quit altogether.

The coolest part was keeping my actual teeth they pulled. One was cracked but one was intact with some gums still attached.

i got mine back too, mine are pretty and big theyu have two roots too,m usually he said they are not that nice, i had my wisdom teeth in my mouth for like a year before i got them removed they were in my mouth like regular teeth, it took him like 5 minutes to just yank em out, cuz he didn't have to cut any gums.

and jigga-i had my wisdom teeth in my mouth for a year before i felt them throbing b/c they got out even more and started to bang into my cheeks. but they are bad if u kepe them in b/c they can move and make ur teeth crooked, good thing no such thing happened to me or it would have been a waste of 4k(braces)

Post Fri Mar 26, 2004 7:21 pm 
ShowdownX

Just don't be a dipshit like me and it will be fine.
No smoking...well that lasted about 2 minutes after I left the dentist. Then decided to go for beers with a friend later that night. Needless to say I ended up with an infection in one of the holes a couple of days later. Then it kinda hurt.

Post Fri Mar 26, 2004 8:28 pm 
eS[MaGe]

quote:
Originally posted by Skechers
quote:
Originally posted by x

he means awake, he got novacain though.. i was awake too but i got numbed, it is phyisically impossible not to get numbed, you will pass out from pain, ur brain won't be able to take that much pain

I'm allergic to novacaine! Shocked

Post Fri Mar 26, 2004 9:42 pm 
Skechers

quote:
Originally posted by eS[MaGe]
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by x

that sucks.... i am getting my mouth filled with gold fillings soon. bling bling, haha u wont be able to see em, its just better.

metal causes altimzers, and white filllings chip, gold have no side effects and last 30 years. why don't more dentist use it.

Post Fri Mar 26, 2004 10:36 pm 
Fat Albert

quote:
Originally posted by DEKK
I had mine done a year or two ago and it was fine. The first few days proved difficult when it came to eating, but otherwise it was no more than a minor inconvenience. Just make sure you keep the holes clean.

Bingo.

I would say the worst part was waking up from the drugs and the gauze stuck in the sides of my mouth bothered the hell of me. Other than that, eat soft foods for a couple days and keep everything clean and its not really that big of a deal.

Post Fri Mar 26, 2004 10:39 pm 
Skechers

quote:
Originally posted by Fat Albert
quote:
Originally posted by DEKK

Bingo.

I would say the worst part was waking up from the drugs and the gauze stuck in the sides of my mouth bothered the hell of me. Other than that, eat soft foods for a couple days and keep everything clean and its not really that big of a deal.

i don't get the swelling, why do some poeple swell like baloons and others don't? has to be a reason. i know i had no swelling, but some girl in my class had it done the day before and her face was trippled the size. it was nasty. she looked terrible, i was like coudn't ya miss one class. and she coudn't talk which was funny, she just mumbled crap.

mmm

Post Fri Mar 26, 2004 10:55 pm 
DrunkeN

Its the second day now and I still havnt felt pain. Im taking Hyrdocodine and IBProfen 600mg. The only bitch part about this is the damn stitches are falling out allready and are annoying. Also I was awake during the whole operation too even though i cant remember it all.

Everyone was telling me i would be out of it, shiit I was balling yesturday.

Post Sat Mar 27, 2004 10:12 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
kindbud

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by x

that sucks.... i am getting my mouth filled with gold fillings soon. bling bling, haha u wont be able to see em, its just better.

metal causes altimzers, and white filllings chip, gold have no side effects and last 30 years. why don't more dentist use it.

alzheimers.....

Post Sat Mar 27, 2004 10:26 pm 
eS[MaGe]

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by x

I've got metal fillings.. Crying or Very sad You can be a gansta rappa and teach some thugonomics if you get those gold fillings nigga

Post Sat Mar 27, 2004 10:37 pm 
WyZe

eat t3's

Post Sun Mar 28, 2004 9:24 am