FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Moderated General Discussion

Hi everybody!

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
GenOciDe-

Hi everybody!

I also posted this on the other board. But I went away for 2 weeks and this forum has completely changed.

I don't think I'm going to keep posting here. The forum has changed and it's as good a time as any to stop comming here. I'll come back for the occasional visit, but my days of reading this forum everyday are behind me. I'm sorry Skechers, Shotgun and you other select few who like to flaunt your ignorance about every topic here and ramble on for pages about nothing.

It was fun though, thanks Jigga, GN, Killa, Dip, Axo, Soth and others for making this forum/War2 as fun and exciting as it was. I'm sure noone will miss me, just as I couldn't care less about 3/4 of you. But thanks to everyone who actually tried to make this forum a better place and put some thought into thier posts. It was fun.

Post Wed Mar 17, 2004 10:21 am 
cooldip

Re: Hi everybody!

quote:
Originally posted by GenOciDe-
I also posted this on the other board. But I went away for 2 weeks and this forum has completely changed.

I don't think I'm going to keep posting here. The forum has changed and it's as good a time as any to stop comming here. I'll come back for the occasional visit, but my days of reading this forum everyday are behind me. I'm sorry Skechers, Shotgun and you other select few who like to flaunt your ignorance about every topic here and ramble on for pages about nothing.

It was fun though, thanks Jigga, GN, Killa, Dip, Axo, Soth and others for making this forum/War2 as fun and exciting as it was. I'm sure noone will miss me, just as I couldn't care less about 3/4 of you. But thanks to everyone who actually tried to make this forum a better place and put some thought into thier posts. It was fun.

You quittin war2 as well? It doesn't have much life in it for me either. School's almost done and them I'm da fuck outta here.

Cheers Genocider, enjoy the rest of your schooling.

Post Wed Mar 17, 2004 10:38 am 
JiGGa_MaN

Re: Hi everybody!

quote:
Originally posted by GenOciDe-

Well, its a shame you wont be around much anymore. But hopefully we can still get an all-Ottawa game going eventually and catch up. Take care big guy.

Post Wed Mar 17, 2004 12:50 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  Reply with quote