FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Moderated General Discussion

The Shield

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
ThreeUp3Down

The Shield

The new season of The Shield premieres tonight. I love the show but based on the previews the third season looks kind of shitty but hopefully and likely it's just the previews. They should fire whoever made them.

Post Tue Mar 09, 2004 2:32 pm 
DrunkeN

This new season should be the shiit just like the last 2. Michael Chiklis is a damn good actor he makes that show good. Hopefully he doesnt go crazy like it seems to show in the previews.

Post Tue Mar 09, 2004 2:47 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
ThreeUp3Down

Just finished watching the first episode and it is shaping up very nicely. I'm glad to see it hasn't been a huge turnaround from previous seasons though the fact goes crazy in the previews stil worries me. I was very happy with the season opener though.

Post Tue Mar 09, 2004 10:06 pm 
Paper_Boy

What hapened on the 1st episode? I missed it. I told my girl to tape it but she thought fx meant fox sports. What ever happened with the money train?

Post Thu Mar 11, 2004 5:47 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
ThreeUp3Down

The strike team has that new black guy on it that's somewhat suspicous of them. Asavada(SP) isn't leaving his position for 6 months when his council position starts stealing ideas from the black woman (can't remember her name) who is going to take over. The treasury department has certain bills marked as part of a sting they had been planning and Asavada issued orders to keep Vic out of the loop. The woman who got suspended for the stabbing got her job back on the conditions that she be a rat. In the non-ongoing plot MP5s were stolen from a military base and Vic illegally taps the phone to find where the deal is going down. It was a good first episode setting up for another strong season. Sorry about the names but for some reason they escape me at the moment. Need to get the internet back @ my place =\

Post Mon Mar 15, 2004 11:49 am