FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Moderated General Discussion

OK pimster

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Skechers

OK pimster

ok... you got what you want you big baby.

now where is everyone who use to post here that you are talking about?

shoudn't they be flocking by the hundreds to post??

Post Wed Mar 03, 2004 9:29 pm 
tseuG

I honestly don't blame Pim for wanting a moderated forum. The other one is fucked up pretty good. Seriously though, this place would be much better without you.

Post Wed Mar 03, 2004 9:37 pm 
Pimster

Re: OK pimster

quote:
Originally posted by Skechers
ok... you got what you want you big baby.

now where is everyone who use to post here that you are talking about?

shoudn't they be flocking by the hundreds to post??

You don't seem to get my point. People are not waiting to read 300 posts/day. Especially when average quality of the posts is really low.

I expect people to come back gradually, and new visitors should stick around longer now. The results so far are pretty good, above expectation really. The quality of these threads has already surpassed the quality of all threads on the other board in the past 3 weeks combined.

And FYI, I've already had to delete a bunch of your posts. Because they were off-topic and some contained useless flames as well.
I hope you understand that probably about 98% of the visitors really appreciate this. Now if you think we're gonna keep deleting your posts, you're dead wrong. You get the opportunity to change your behaviour now, if you or anyone else fails to do so, you'll get banned. It's as simple-as-that.

Post Thu Mar 04, 2004 3:13 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
ut

This forum is a really good idea.

Post Thu Mar 04, 2004 9:13 am 
ThePanacea

A few problems I see arising are people getting all up tight about something possibly being "bad" and crying about deleting/banning posts like 12 year old girls. Probably not many witty posts made here as it's against the rules and I don't know how often people will post here.

It's still a good idea and I still support it, though I'm somewhat skeptical.

Post Thu Mar 04, 2004 7:48 pm 
tseuG

Why so skeptical? You're less likely to get flamed here than you are in the other forum.

Post Thu Mar 04, 2004 8:20 pm 
Ocram-OB

quote:
Originally posted by ThePanacea
A few problems I see arising are people getting all up tight about something possibly being "bad" and crying about deleting/banning posts like 12 year old girls. Probably not many witty posts made here as it's against the rules and I don't know how often people will post here.

It's still a good idea and I still support it, though I'm somewhat skeptical.
we cry around like 12 years old virgins because critical non-spam posting were simple deleted, with the only reason that they were skeptical. it's not about witty or unwitty (even if most of the sarcastic postings will be deleted) but its about matching with pimster's dream or not.

Post Thu Mar 04, 2004 8:30 pm 
Axolotl

There is a big difference between something completely useless and something witty. Witty has not been easy to find in the other forum of late -- that's just a fact. So far so good...this is a test afterall.

Post Thu Mar 04, 2004 8:47 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Skechers

quote:
Originally posted by Axolotl
There is a big difference between something completely useless and something witty. Witty has not been easy to find in the other forum of late -- that's just a fact. So far so good...this is a test afterall.

this forum is a good idea.. and nothing witty is posted in the other forum, so why do you think people will post witty things over here?

go look at the other forum--i stood out of 10 topics to see what will pursue.. what pursued was you guys (still) spam quoting and talking sh*t..

btw, those topics that i "stood out of" were all started by me and/or talking about me... i found it funny that you guys can go on talking about me w/o me actually not posting in the topic--that is what i wanted to see b/c it proves a lot of things to me, and entertains me at the same time.

Post Thu Mar 04, 2004 9:20 pm 
Ocram-OB

quote:
Originally posted by Skechers
what pursued was you guys (still) spam quoting and talking sh*t..

one might think you never talked shit. as pimster said like a week ago: most thread are either flames to your person or are complete useless spam started by you. it is pretty much your fault. of course trashtalking is quite entertaining for a while but you really should base your existence on that.

axo, a test is over sooner or later. when will you see this test as passed/failed? i mean: what should happen to got back to just one forum?

Post Fri Mar 05, 2004 6:19 am 
Skechers

quote:
Originally posted by Reikan
quote:
Originally posted by Axolotl

The other forum has gotten a lot worse since this forum has come up.

who cares, don't read it if you don't like it or think it is worse/bad.

Post Fri Mar 05, 2004 1:53 pm 
Necrophilic

I think he meant worse as in more spam quotes, insults and pointless threads/posts. That doesn't mean he's upset about it, he's just pointing it out.

Post Fri Mar 05, 2004 2:04 pm