FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> General Discussion

last book you read
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by $hazm
To me, the kind of books ghostnuke talks about just spoon feed you a bunch of biased information that you could just as easily as far more accurately gain by simple observation of the world around you.

what kind of books are those exactly, oh wise mountain king upon your stony throne
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:01 pm 
Jon;

lawl

Post Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:12 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by Sentinel
Oh wow overcoming impossible odds and staying strong in the face of defeat, what unique and character-building lessons. I remember when I learned those... in the Disney movie Mighty Ducks Laughing Laughing

hey now, lets not forget other enduring classics of the cinema like Rudy and Miracle
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:16 pm 
$hazm

The irony of your replies only serves to further prove my statement, but sadly your ignorance will forever blind you to that fact.

Post Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:57 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

shazm can you tell me again what kind of books you're talking about. i read a lot of books and want to know which ones you're referring to exactly

quote:
Originally posted by turtleman

Post Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:59 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

i'm currently reading a lot of deleuze and deleuze inspired works, like reza negarestani's "cyclonopedia: complicity with anonymous materials." what do you think of delueze shazm, and can you explain how my time could be better spent reading The Fire Dragon of Icemead by John R. Chumley

quote:

Post Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:01 pm 
$hazm

quote:
Originally posted by hassan-i-sabbah
shazm can you tell me again what kind of books you're talking about. i read a lot of books and want to know which ones you're referring to exactly

I know you do, because trolling makes you feel superior, and because you are offended by anyone who is more intelligent than you, so you think that by manipulating them you are making them less.

Really it only makes you less. You are empty, small, and petty. You laugh at the very idea of higher ideals.

Post Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:08 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

no i'm genuinely curious what books you think i read and how you can't learn anything from them

quote:

Post Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:09 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Really it only makes you less. You are empty, small, and petty. You laugh at the very idea of higher ideals.

*wastes a bunch of money on a stupid entertainment center, plays video games and reads a lot of fantasy novels, actually brags about having a completely "normal, middle class" life on the internet as if its something to be proud of* MYYYYYYY HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHER IDEALS QQ

Post Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:11 pm 
$hazm

How can you expect to understand the meaning behind my statements when you are literally unable to read the statement itself.

I said that everything you learn from your books is spoon fed, biased information that could just as easily be gained from observation of the world around you. I didn't say that you learn nothing from them.

You are unable to grasp even the literal. You have no hope of understanding the concepts i am sharing. They are beyond you.

Post Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:16 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
I said that everything you learn from your books is spoon fed, biased information that could just as easily be gained from observation of the world around you. I didn't say that you learn nothing from them.

tell me again what books you are talking about

if you're so good at understanding "the literal" tell me what literal books i've literally read and you are literally talking about

Post Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:17 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

basically the gist of your posts here are "anyone who doesn't read cheap mass market fantasy novels is dumber than me," lololololololololol

quote:

Post Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:21 pm 
$hazm

quote:
I know some people will read this and will have a bunch of questions and want examples to back up my claims and all that crap, but the truth is, like most of my claims, the only thing that will satisfy some people seems to be a 500 page essay with references and examples and a point by point walkthrough on how I came to such conclusions etc etc. It's what people are used to I guess, and it is completely beyond them to imagine that the proof is right there and can be gained by simple observation.

Way over your head

Post Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:22 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

no seriously shazm

tell me how i can learn more from your favorite fantasy novel than i can from ulysses or gravity's rainbow

quote:

Post Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:23 pm 
$hazm

quote:
basically the gist of your posts here are "anyone who doesn't read cheap mass market fantasy novels is dumber than me," lololololololololol

Not anyone, just you. You fail at trolling too

Post Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:24 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

shazm tell me more about how i'd be smarter if i only read books written at a 6th grade reading level like you do

quote:

Post Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:24 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
You fail at trolling too

actually i'm pretty good at it since for the past week or so i've been consistently goading you into posting hilariously stupid things rofl

Post Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:25 pm 
$hazm

quote:
quote:
You fail at trolling too

actually i'm pretty good at it since for the past week or so i've been consistently goading you into posting hilariously stupid things rofl

Is that what you think happened?

Post Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:26 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Is that what you think happened?

hmmm, well

quote:
Well the way I see it, the books I normally read deal with higher ideals. Strength of character, honor, justice, perseverance, honesty, integrity, overcoming impossible odds, staying strong in the face of defeat, the kind of stuff that really defines us as humans, but that you rarely find examples of in the real world.

Sure, it's normally wrapped up in some pretty wild tales, but the tales are just there for entertainment. You have to look past them to see the real value in what I read.

To me, the kind of books ghostnuke talks about just spoon feed you a bunch of biased information that you could just as easily as far more accurately gain by simple observation of the world around you.

That's just how I feel about it. I know some people will read this and will have a bunch of questions and want examples to back up my claims and all that crap, but the truth is, like most of my claims, the only thing that will satisfy some people seems to be a 500 page essay with references and examples and a point by point walkthrough on how I came to such conclusions etc etc. It's what people are used to I guess, and it is completely beyond them to imagine that the proof is right there and can be gained by simple observation.

yes

Post Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:27 pm 
$hazm

wanna know what really happened?

Post Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:32 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

sure mountain king, enlighten me and the rest of the audience

*awaits puppet master card*

quote:

Post Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:33 pm 
$hazm

I've been laid up in bed with the flu for the last week and life has consisted of sleep, stargate, and these forums.

Pretty much for the last week with no way out these forums have been a dominate part of my life. Even when I wasn't on them some times I was thinking about shit to say. It was like for one week these forums were a driving force in my life. I came on, acted superior, made all kinds of wild claims (which were true) and had some flame wars with some regulars.

Looking back yesterday I had an epiphany.

This is what ghostnukes life is like. I have literally lived a week in ghostnukes shoes. Only for him it hasn't been a week. For him, it's been ten years. For ten year's his life has been dominated by these forums, and this is what it's been like for him. That's how he is able to have so many posts. I mean, even in the last week I haven't been able to keep up with his post count and it seems like all I do is post, post, post. Ten years man, ten years he has been doing this. I feel exhausted after a week!

Anyway, yeah, sucks to be you dude.

Post Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:50 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
I've been laid up in bed with the flu for the last week and life has consisted of sleep, stargate, and these forums.

Pretty much for the last week with no way out these forums have been a dominate part of my life. Even when I wasn't on them some times I was thinking about shit to say. It was like for one week these forums were a driving force in my life. I came on, acted superior, made all kinds of wild claims (which were true) and had some flame wars with some regulars.

This is what ghostnukes life is like. I have literally lived a week in ghostnukes shoes. Only for him it hasn't been a week. For him, it's been ten years. For ten year's his life has been dominated by these forums, and this is what it's been like for him. That's how he is able to have so many posts. I mean, even in the last week I haven't been able to keep up with his post count and it seems like all I do is post, post, post. Ten years man, ten years he has been doing this. I feel exhausted after a week!

lollll you not only played the puppet master card but wrote even more stupid fucking shit that everyone is going to laugh at you for lmao

Post Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:52 pm 
$hazm

quote:

lollll you not only played the puppet master card but wrote even more stupid fucking shit that everyone is going to laugh at you for lmao

I don't even fucking care. It's an internet forum. It's here for my entertainment. I am back to work tommorrow, life goes on. For you, this is life. haha sucker.

Post Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:53 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
I don't even fucking care.

*spends twenty minutes writing long, detailed posts about how much smarter he is than everyone that doesn't read childrens books*

Post Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:55 pm 
Soilent Green

quote:

As much as I like to flame this faggot, he's right. You pretty much live on this fucking forum. Ten years of you life devoted to internet board warrior trolling.

Also, you've mentioned that in 2000 you were 16. It's comical that your nights and days as a teen were spent here while most everyone else was hanging out with friends, meeting girls, going to parties, getting laid, starting relationships, etc. basically normal mid-late teen activities. The bulk of your teen memories must be "HAHAHA I MADE DAT D00D LUK ST00PID LOLOL." Grats on a job well done creating a Muslim internet personality that has truly left a mark on the Warcraft Occult forums. This is truly a lifetime achievement worthy of praise and awards.

Post Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:35 pm 
The_G0D

quote:
Originally posted by Soilent Green
quote:

As much as I like to flame this faggot, he's right. You pretty much live on this fucking forum. Ten years of you life devoted to internet board warrior trolling.

Also, you've mentioned that in 2000 you were 16. It's comical that your nights and days as a teen were spent here while most everyone else was hanging out with friends, meeting girls, going to parties, getting laid, starting relationships, etc. basically normal mid-late teen activities. The bulk of your teen memories must be "HAHAHA I MADE DAT D00D LUK ST00PID LOLOL." Grats on a job well done creating a Muslim internet personality that has truly left a mark on the Warcraft Occult forums. This is truly a lifetime achievement worthy of praise and awards.

Everyone, except you. *cough*nutswinger.

Post Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:48 pm 
Yay

quote:
quote:

I don't even fucking care. It's an internet forum. It's here for my entertainment. I am back to work tommorrow, life goes on. For you, this is life. haha sucker.

yo dawg im smarter then you. i learn some sweet ass shit from dragonlance novels that you cant learn from what you read. i dont know what you read but im still smarter dude. its way over your head thats why i cant explain it to you.

Post Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:05 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
quote:

lol cry more closet gay

Post Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:05 am 
Soilent Green

quote:
quote:
quote:

lol cry more closet gay

Cry more doesn't work like that, fyi. A person has to actually be whining about something, not flaming your made up personality. Get yourself to a trolling academy.

Post Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:06 pm