FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> General Discussion

Talking Trash

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
EpMeAt

Talking Trash

I just don't understand why people run their mouths the way they do. Saying how he/she is the greatest ever, how he/she beat this or that person.. its kind of sickening at times. As many people have pointed out, no one can say who the greatest player is/was because its a game and no one will ever go undefeated. But one can say who he has the most respect for - not only for their skills but by the way he/she carries themselves. In my book... the people I respect most are DEATHDEALER (JZA), BLuD, Stalker@DT, IamThIbe, and SC~Terror. All of these players not only possess great skill but NONE of them run their mouths or put down others. Look at 3/4 of the posts on this page... in each one someone is being put down...maybe one day people will grow up and maybe decide to show some class like the few I have named above.. Im not saying they are the greatest at war2 - dont get me wrong they are all damn good - but I am saying they are the greatest when it comes down to RESPECT and CLASS.

Post Fri Oct 20, 2000 2:28 pm 
Jza

Talking Trash

I notice Stark didn't make the "Class" list hahahaha. What's up E, go JANKEES! I know that hurt your Mets lovin ass. M E T S = My Entire Team Sucks. Love ya buddy hehe later.

Post Sun Oct 22, 2000 7:30 am 
Jza

Talking Trash

Ep, I got phase 1 completed. Bought a desk for my future cpu, maybe I'll be back before the year is out.

Post Tue Oct 24, 2000 7:35 am