FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> General Discussion

Syph...

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Korpo

Syph...

Hey acid, I'm only here to set a few things straight. I'm not saying I am a God or anything, but..

1) You've never beaten me, let alone some of the more marquee players that you said you have.

2) You never will.

Adore ya like a brother 'cid, but don't lie. ;[

Post Thu Oct 19, 2000 1:12 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
~Summoner

Syph...

I think this is fucking hilarious. good work sypher, I hope you understand why I'm "dodging" you now.

Post Thu Oct 19, 2000 1:37 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
GhostNuke

Syph...

Korpo = hero

Post Thu Oct 19, 2000 2:39 pm 
Sypher

Syph...

Korpo, acutally yes i have beat you... i remember... u were like 'wtf, you beat me'... then about 2 months later oddeye confessed that you and him used maphack...

alas, you are like a brother to me, but dont hack/lie =[

------------------
Sypher

Post Thu Oct 19, 2000 8:56 pm 
GhostNuke

Syph...

I wouldn't put too much stock in what Oddeye says (other than the fact that he hacks )

Post Thu Oct 19, 2000 8:59 pm 
Sypher

Syph...

er not oddeye, truck....

and lets remember that night when me and truck played 1v1 korpo... I raped him hardcore, then I get s9 and he gets 11... he beats me... BARELY I might add... then refuses to play me again, using the defense 'Once your good, I want to be able to say.. Im 1-1 with that scrub'.. which he did say in chat a couple times after those games...

------------------
Sypher

Post Thu Oct 19, 2000 9:11 pm 
GhostNuke

Syph...

Truck also said I was only 5-3 with him. Once again, I wouldn't trust him

Post Fri Oct 20, 2000 8:29 am 
Korpo

Syph...

Not to be mean or anything, but Acid, come on man. Stop the compulsive lying. You have never beaten me, and I am simply stating that you probably never will. It is almost as if you have something in your blood that makes you lose to your Heat elders (Valkrie, Ghost, etc.) You have this ego problem which I cannot begin to comprehend. It's almost annoying. In your own words, just STFU and play. Stop posting if it's not going to be positive.

Post Fri Oct 20, 2000 9:01 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
GhostNuke

Syph...

Actually Acid joined Heat about a month before me. And I don't know our exact record, but I don't think either of us really dominates the other. For a certain period of time, he'll own me in 90% of our games, and then I'll start owning him in 90% of our games, and so on.

But I DEFINITELY remember Acid telling me that he had NEVER beaten Valk, and that was only a few months ago, and he claims he beat him on Heat. So...

Oh yeah, but I'm not going to claim how good Acid is now or anything, considering I haven't played in two months or more...

[This message has been edited by GhostNuke (edited 10-20-2000).]

Post Fri Oct 20, 2000 2:53 pm 
Sypher

Syph...

haha, my heat elders?

Ive eliminated every single one of those except for maybe valkrie....

Valkrie - still fucking hard to play.. although me and chay did beat him and ash =P~ that was pretty much a david and golith matchup... the 'scrubs's vs pros =D
Fluke - can beat him best outta 5 now.. he is rusty as fuck
Ghost - i owned him on heat, then he owned me once I came back to bnet, now we are prolly level on skill.. props to ghost for getting so good during the time i was gone, i was astounded when i lost 5 in a row =/
Korpo - i raped you on heat too, if you remember correctly, me and canica beat you with an archer rush or somthing embarrasing like that =P~ after your ally died..
Canica - owned me 24-7 till i acutally absorbed the fact that doing the same strat over and over again will never work.. hell i even beat him when i was at 6 and he was 12 =/

i think that clears up everyone who is my 'elder'

------------------
Sypher

Post Fri Oct 20, 2000 4:36 pm 
BiZaTcH

Syph...

i think there was some dude like ekulfx or something that was spost 2 be good...and detheternity or something like that

but this goes back to him lying about beating ME as well...i don't know who this dude is and he is claiming i am 0-3 with him or something? umm i think i would remember, sorry....

------------------
BNE Tournament Club -- http://www.warcraft.org/tournaments SIGN UP NOW!

Warcraft Haven -- The ULTIMATE Warcraft Resource: http://wchaven.wcnation.com

Post Fri Oct 20, 2000 5:51 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
GhostNuke

Syph...

Eternity was nothing special. Ekulfx was though...he's the Fluke Acid refers to in his post. And while he may not be that good now, during his prime he was one of the best. In fact, him and this other guy named Gokun were Valkrie's mentors.

Oh yeah and Acid, I beat you plenty of times on Heat =P

Post Fri Oct 20, 2000 6:46 pm 
Sypher

Syph...

but i beat you even more plentiful... it wasnt till bnet that you rocked me hardcore

------------------
Sypher

Post Fri Oct 20, 2000 11:46 pm 
Valkrie

Syph...

gokun and ek rocked in their day ;\
would be cool if they came back....
=P
hint hint
if u guys by any slim chance read this shit
come on bnet and lets get a few?

Post Fri Oct 20, 2000 11:46 pm 
reaverlisk

Syph...

I dont know Ekulf too well at all,but he's on irc whenever Im on,Ive talked to him about war2 and he just doesnt seem to be interested anymore.

Post Sat Oct 21, 2000 1:15 am 
Valkrie

Syph...

what irc channel/server is he on?

Post Sat Oct 21, 2000 1:36 am 
GhostNuke

Syph...

I talk to ek on ICQ fairly regularly, and he's not too interested in war2 anymore, although he asked me to play about a week ago for some reason. He says he'll never play war2 again, but we all know whenever someone says that, they always come crawling back =)

Post Sat Oct 21, 2000 11:51 am 
Sypher

Syph...

hrm, whenever fluke is on, he demands to play me atleast once, but I know he is tied up with college at the moment... Valk, just talk to him while he is on ICQ and ask for a game or 2... im 99% sure he wont decline

------------------
Sypher

Post Sat Oct 21, 2000 9:22 pm 
chayliss

Syph...

its been about 2-3 months or so but forawhile ek was on quite a bit, we would organize 'old timer heat' games on icq. he didnt really go in 24/7 because you guys talk to fucking much and he kinda gets annoyed by it from what i remember him saying.

Post Sun Oct 22, 2000 2:16 pm 
chayliss

Syph...

heh, nuke ning asked me to play like a week ago but bnet wouldnt let him on so he goes 'fuck it'. you ever hear about blid playing?

Post Sun Oct 22, 2000 2:19 pm 
GhostNuke

Syph...

Blid is hardly ever on anymore. He's at college now =(

Post Sun Oct 22, 2000 3:06 pm