FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> General Discussion

Just wondering..

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Korpo

Just wondering..

What type of music does everyone here like? I've known some of you for years, and I am still completely clueless as to what type of beats u like to listen to. I know Acid likes rap (bleh). Personally, for rock, I tend to like Lincoln Park, Soul Asylum, Queensryche, Korn, Coal Chamber, Agent Orange, 311, and a little Foo Fighters. I have to say thought that I do like some rap (bleh). ;] Notorious BIG, Tupac, Drag-on, and some (I said SOME) DMX. I'm only posting this because I am so bored in Computer Info Management that it's not even funny. Today we are learning something hard (sarcasm).. MICROSOFT WORD! This class is boring as hell, thank God the bell is ringing in 30 seconds ;].

Post Thu Oct 19, 2000 9:22 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Xcelerate

Just wondering..

You're starting this thread AGAIN? Check tou the one called "hmmm" that's below.

Post Thu Oct 19, 2000 11:12 am 
Tarquinn

Just wondering..

Rush, Dream Theater, Tool, A Perfect Circle, Liquid Tension Experiment, 311, Eminem, Slipknot, Papa Roach, Metallica, Earth Crisis, Zebrahead, Nirvana, Three Doors Down, Less Than Jake.

I wouldn't add Three Doors Down there normally but they sort of grew on me after a long and depressing break up with my, well, ex-girlfriend. One of my roomates sort of made me listen to it and I really liked that shit.

And I don't care what anyone says, Rush/Dream Theater/Tool/Perfect Circle/Liquid Tension are simply the godliest bands of all time and you can't argue it period.

If you are in the mood to whoop some serious ass, there is NOTHING better than Slipknot or Earth Crisis.

Even though as of late, Metallica has been sort of selling out their fans with this Napster bullshit, everyone has to love their older shit like Master of Puppets. Be honest with yourselves. Master owns? Yes.

Bands like 311, Zebrahead, and Less Than Jake are just awesome party musics. Everytime I pop one of them CDs in I am instantly in a good mood.

Also, if any of you are into good, hard, progressive rock, and have never heard Liquid Tension, then I highly suggest you go find some now. It is compromised of the guitar player/drummer from Dream Theater and some bald bass player who is the man and some pianist who owns everyone. I'm not joking when I say they are the godliest of all. Seriously. Dude. Go listen to it right now.

Blah. I've been up for 40 hours. I don't make sense I know. Good night. Err..Good Afternoon. Whatever. I'm going to bed. :P

Post Thu Oct 19, 2000 1:58 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
SC~Terror

Just wondering..

Ditto what TQ said...

Also like 7mary3, STP, Pearl Jam, Metalica, Megadeath, Floyd, REM, Clapton,Van Halen, Skid Row, Zebrahead, Sweaty Nipples, Rush, The Who, Zepplin, and....like all Britney Spears videos :P

Post Thu Oct 19, 2000 4:46 pm 
BiZaTcH

Just wondering..

thanks for giving us an explanation for everything TQ =P

metallica's old stuff was cool tho, i agree...

3 doors down, blink182, limp bizket(shush tq), papa roach, eminem, offspring, less than jake & beastie boys

------------------
BNE Tournament Club -- http://www.warcraft.org/tournaments SIGN UP NOW!

Warcraft Haven -- The ULTIMATE Warcraft Resource: http://wchaven.wcnation.com

Post Thu Oct 19, 2000 5:42 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
Axolotl

Just wondering..

Also...Creed, The Tea Party, Our Lady Peace

Post Thu Oct 19, 2000 5:48 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
SaBiQ

Just wondering..

from #1 being best to #10 being not as best:
#1)Red Hot Chili Peppers ( Otherside )
#2)Sarina Paris ( Look at us baby )
#2)Blink 182 (entire 3rd cd 'cept whats my age again)
#4)Sublime ( wrong way is the funniest song ive ever heard)
#5)Offspring (americana)
#6)Eminem/Dre
#7)Destinys Child
#8)N'Sync (its gonna be me)
#9)Jennifer Lopez
#10)Brit spears
#11)Beastie Boys
#12)BSB ( larger than life )

also ive never heard tool or a perfect circle. Which of there songs are worth d/ling?

Post Thu Oct 19, 2000 8:26 pm 
Hsiwej

Just wondering..

beastieboys are jewish (really!) also u'de prolly liek Wierd Al Yankovic's "Pretty Fly for a Rabbi"

------------------
I'm a Jew, da boo dee da boo die

Post Thu Oct 19, 2000 8:31 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
~MaGiK

Just wondering..

What about Gansta Bitch Barbie, Revielle, and Orange 9mm?

~MaGiK

Post Thu Oct 19, 2000 9:16 pm 
KingHillBilly

Just wondering..

quote:
Originally posted by SaBiQ:
#5)Offspring (americana)
#6)Eminem/Dre
#7)Destinys Child
#9)Jennifer Lopez
#10)Brit spears
#11)Beastie Boys

also ive never heard tool or a perfect circle. Which of there songs are worth d/ling?

Sabiq, after posting that list with your name next to it, I think you need to go shoot yourself.

Post Thu Oct 19, 2000 9:31 pm 
BoArDeR_TooL

Just wondering..

hahahaha that was funny too

Post Thu Oct 19, 2000 10:01 pm 
BiZaTcH

Just wondering..

sabiq...it was passing till u listed N'STYNC and Backstreet Boys, along with jennifer lopez, britney spears(although she is hot), and destiny's child...just smack yourself or I'll do it for you =P

yeah i meant to mention creed, they're pretty cool...

weird al's songs were actually kinda funny...i used to be into that stuff when i was in 5th grade...(not to be offensive)

------------------
BNE Tournament Club -- http://www.warcraft.org/tournaments SIGN UP NOW!

Warcraft Haven -- The ULTIMATE Warcraft Resource: http://wchaven.wcnation.com

Post Thu Oct 19, 2000 10:32 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
McWaldo

Just wondering..

A band you should add to your list is Caroline's Spine. They are neato. My 3 favorite bands are:

1.Nirvana
2.Offspring
3.Caroline's Spine

I also listen to just about all new rock (korn, metallica, foo fighters, primer 55, NIN, tool, apc, etc...) except the poser bands kid rock and limp bizkit. Those two "bands" can suck mine.

------------------
Real life is an escape from the Internet.

Post Fri Oct 20, 2000 12:04 am 
Hsiwej

Just wondering..

blink182 ownz jew

------------------
I'm a Jew, da boo dee da boo die

Post Fri Oct 20, 2000 12:18 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
SC~Terror

Just wondering..

Heh my gf dragged me to a Wierd Al concert about a year ago...I have to say that all in all it was pretty funny. He puts on a decent show. What scared me is that when i met him backstage he looked like twin to my step-brother except with dark hair. Wierd Al is amusing, but I would hardly call him a foremost musical talent

Post Fri Oct 20, 2000 5:24 am 
~Summoner

Just wondering..

eminem sucks his cd got old if i hear the lyrics to criminal 1 more time im going to break something

Post Fri Oct 20, 2000 7:39 am 
Korpo

Just wondering..

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by SaBiQ:
#5)Offspring (americana)
#6)Eminem/Dre
#7)Destinys Child
#9)Jennifer Lopez
#10)Brit spears
#11)Beastie Boys
also ive never heard tool or a perfect circle. Which of there songs are worth d/ling?--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

omg. Not one of those artists are even decent, let alone talented. Back to the drawing boards there Sabiq.

Post Fri Oct 20, 2000 9:18 am 
SaBiQ

Just wondering..

err sublime and blink182 both are very good so dont say none of em are decent. also i need some tool songs. what should i d/l

------------------
- SaBiQ

Post Fri Oct 20, 2000 11:49 am 
Soth

Just wondering..

I shoulda been born in the 50's =/

------------------
Mage Guild

Post Fri Oct 20, 2000 1:10 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
Tarquinn

Just wondering..

Just download any Tool song, they are all good. Their more "popular" ones would probably be Aenema, Opiate, and Eulogy. Get those first I guess, but really any Tool song is good.

Post Fri Oct 20, 2000 1:42 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
~MaGiK

Just wondering..

except for the weird interlude songs (which aren't BAD)

~MaGiK

Post Fri Oct 20, 2000 1:56 pm 
GhostNuke

Just wondering..

I kinda like Sublime I also think SOME (note that I said SOME) Chilli Peppers songs are decent, but most of their new ones suck. But yeah, the rest of those guys suck I think Stinkfist, H, and Sober are some good Tool songs too.

Post Fri Oct 20, 2000 2:48 pm 
~Dakine(HeX)

Just wondering..

Here goes youngins....
Dre, eminem, snoop, Adam Sandler CDs own you, Offspring (getting gayer by the minute tho), GreenDay (Old stuff.. minorty blows), Old NWA stuff is cool =D, barenaked ladies (put on a damn good show, saw em @ The Horde Tour, and in by themselves), Weird al owns too (8 yr old bro plays it all the time kinda funny =D), Blink182 is ok
NOTE: Limp Bisket, Korn, POD, and all that other rock/rap hybrid stuff is not amusing to me. Be one or the other is my thinking

Post Fri Oct 20, 2000 7:40 pm 
Valkrie

Just wondering..

here is a list of my favorite shit

Fingeleven/rainbow butt monkeys,zebrahead,dream theatre,pearl jam, alice in chains, cornell, jeff buckley, a perfect circle/tool, rush(older stuff, new stuff is lacking), deftones, matthew good band, tori amos, the refreshments...

just to name a few there are lots more but those are probly the ones that spend most time in my cd player =P

Post Fri Oct 20, 2000 11:54 pm