FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Strategy & Tactics

Strategy with humans....?

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
uNxHiTMaN

Hi,
I would want some advice about using humans on the garden of war (classic). What are the strategies would you use if you get 12 or 2? Also, what will be your strat for 4 because i assume rushing from 4 is pointless cause of the very slow gold ( even with 2-3 walls). This was for 1v1 only.
What would be your strat with human if it was 2v2...at those respective spots.... Anyone's response is most welcome....

Post Mon Jan 28, 2002 9:39 am 
BiZaTcH

As Humans, I play kinda gay, but it works. You will prolly choose not to take this strategy, but I'll post it anyways:

From 12 I rarely ever lose. I dual to the 30k and get a 4on2 with a cannon TO THE RIGHT of the choke (do you know where I'm talking about?) It's basically impossible to tower me. If I'm playing someone who likes to dual I'll scout fast. If not I'll stay in a little extra time and make sure I don't die fast. If I know someone's rushing and I expect that person to attack with cats or something, then I'll make an outside rax and make a few Footmen with it.

Then I get Keep and make Fliers. There's been times where it's Lust vs going fort and I've won. Scout for DKs and if there are any then Knight rush them (You should be atleast lvl 3). Get Mages and expand to 11 and 2 (you should have plenty of resources - take it the 'by the book' way - you know what I mean?). Tower up 2 if you have resources, and make sure to wall in 11 with a hall and a Mage (send a Mage into 11 with a Knight before you even take it). Then make a Mage Tower and a cannon in there.

Start walling Mages all over the map, so that you can slow, morph and blizz his Ogres. With enough fliers, you should be able to scout all the DKs. If you see any of them use Exorcism or Polymorph. Continuous Mage runs work well..

Then, when he starts taking expansions, send over 2 Mages and like 9 Paladins. Exorce the DKs and then kill the expansion. When his Ogres come blizz them to hell and slow the living ones, to be finished by your Paladins. Be sure to keep on healing. Make the only way to get to your base be through the middle, and blizz his Ogres the whole way through. When he gets near, start slowing them (and get some Guard Towers). The Ogres should be coming at you with 1/3 life and a Paladin rush right when he is unlusted works well. Get a few Gryphons when you have the Gold - they can be really useful when paired with Polymorph/Exorcism. If he gets axers then just keep healing and Paladin rushing the axers..

Just keep walling the map with Mages and keep expanding with protection. Eventually you should wear him down.

From 2 just dual inside. There's a cool setup at the choke that prevents him from towering you, but it's too hard to explain.
From 4 I guess a hidden dual or something would work - I dunno though.

Like I said, I play really weird - kinda like Falkentyne. I don't remember the last time I've lost from 12 with Humans, though. This prolly sounds better "on paper" but it's still pretty effective in the game. GL

Post Mon Jan 28, 2002 5:32 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
bob mariey

Asking Bizatch for his opinions on strategy is like asking him for his opinion on beer. He is 12 and inexperienced, therefore he blaows and sux0rs.

Post Tue Feb 05, 2002 2:15 pm 
Doc`Holiday^VL^

...yeah....but at least he can fucking spell...

Post Fri Feb 15, 2002 7:02 pm 
WPxPaladin

mages

Post Thu Mar 07, 2002 11:20 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Lash

sappers/knights usually trash the way most people play orcs on land

or just play sea =P

Post Fri Mar 08, 2002 5:45 pm 
KGBagent22

quote:
Originally posted by Lash:
sappers/knights usually trash the way most people play orcs on land

You canīt do that with orcs? ;-)

Post Fri Mar 08, 2002 8:45 pm 
lash

yeah but who does head straight for lust, then worry about sappers or dk's.. the guy wanted to know how to play humans - and thats about the only thing you can do.

short of the infamous 4 hall griphon rush =P

Post Fri Mar 08, 2002 9:00 pm 
DS~Anomaly

Face it, in order to win with humans consistantly, you have to play shitty orc players. haha ;-0 jk

Post Thu Mar 21, 2002 11:02 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
GaNzTheLegend

quote:
Originally posted by uNxHiTMaN:
Hi,
I would want some advice about using humans on the garden of war (classic). What are the strategies would you use if you get 12 or 2? Also, what will be your strat for 4 because i assume rushing from 4 is pointless cause of the very slow gold ( even with 2-3 walls). This was for 1v1 only.
What would be your strat with human if it was 2v2...at those respective spots.... Anyone's response is most welcome....

Hitman u fucking blow bad enough with orcs why use humans?

Post Fri Mar 22, 2002 5:38 pm 
Guardian_MOD

i 0wn u all wit this strat

yo

i own your asses in war2 with boths orcs and humans you want to fuck wit me bring it channel: diablo retail mod

MOD OWNS ALL!!
dont fucking waste my time. I am leader of War2 MOD and i can own you all. Clan Dots and MOD will take you all on. KILAZ blows ass
Bizatch or whatever your 11 what would you know and dude, my allies will back me up.

Post Tue Sep 03, 2002 1:16 am 
RaGe[eR]

MOD i can already tell your a geek.

Post Wed Sep 11, 2002 4:33 am 
RobertDinh

well

Theirs a lott i could list but it can be summarized in KIths guide to humans. My advice is dig that up is good and not 2 outdated.

Post Thu Sep 12, 2002 2:56 am