FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Server.War2.Ru

Koorb SPAM Me friend List after his warning!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Tupac

How about i load a few bots and give him his medicine? Or just lock his account for awhile.

Post Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:05 pm 
Lightbringer-

Blid, not because there is a flaw on the system means people must and should abuse it. Think about security breaches of because of 'vulnerabilities' Abusers have to pay their misdeed. In this particular case, he was warned after he acted immaturely, disrespectfully and ruined the gaming experience of other players. If I was in their place, I'd be hella mad also.

On a side note, if anybody is thinking of 'hiding' behind proxies to act like a complete asshole, it is quite possible to know who that is and in these cases, I will ensure that it is dealt with accordingly.

edit: Last time koorb logged was on 6th November.

Post Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:29 pm 
Tupac

LOL!

You can't find out who they are if everything is new. New account, New isp with proxy. Make sure you never logged on the account before. no logs or tracks. This is too easy to do.

iL is hopefully setting up account register on website and disable in pvpgn. This would help keep hackers out.

Post Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:36 pm 
EQ

quote:
Originally posted by Lightbringer-

yes as ~dratsab

he was not lookin different, just bipolar.

I was in same game as him tonight, he was talking to me, at start he was arrogant, talking about who i hate on this game.. Pretending i hate koorb lol... I was like, i dont hate koorb, he hate himself at going the way he act.

And after he was teaching me hes technics.

I mean this guy can be cool, but he look bipolar too.... and thats not a shame we almost are like that.... but he still have to follow the rules like everyone, thats not because we know him as a old players we have to be soft with him... He dint be soft with me and probably more other for the last 2 week.

He din't be soft with Il when the first time everyone ask for the ban and ill tell hes look like a respectable player and if he keep doing this hes gonna get ban..

First thing we know the guys have like 30 years old and the guy doing excessive rage on me with a crazy spammed list for a complete day.

Where the respect for IL and everyone who give him his chance the first time.

If we soft whit him and give another chance, did we will be soft with everyone who do this only because they know we are soft?

If we ban him right away on the spot, do you think people gonna want to get ban like him after? Ruine their name for that? I dont think so.

24 hours after 2 warning for this kind is a serious joke.

Let's be honnest.

There nothing long with the 1 week ban like what it suppose to be.

And we know hes gonna change his ipx and still came..

But hes not gonna win and we are not gonna see him as koorb for 1 week and he will think about it because everyone want his main account.

Post Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:57 pm 
Fast Luck

quote:
Originally posted by Lightbringer-
Blid, not because there is a flaw on the system means people must and should abuse it. Think about security breaches of because of 'vulnerabilities' Abusers have to pay their misdeed. In this particular case, he was warned after he acted immaturely, disrespectfully and ruined the gaming experience of other players. If I was in their place, I'd be hella mad also.

On a side note, if anybody is thinking of 'hiding' behind proxies to act like a complete asshole, it is quite possible to know who that is and in these cases, I will ensure that it is dealt with accordingly.

regardless of whether he's banned or not, now that this is out as a way to spam people and piss them off, it could happen more and it would be good to address it
hassan-i-asher: majorin in takin pictures
dreamin bout wayne from catalina wine mixers
listen little friend stay outta the deep end
cuz you're less street than vampire weekend

Post Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:04 pm 
cpt^Claw

i always assumed spam was something inconvenient but easily bypassable by switching channels/ignoring/dnd.

the /f add spam is not just spam, its basically covering somebodys screen with bullshit successively making him unable to play the damn game.
if we take the consequentionalist point of view here, it reminds DDoS or game dropping more than just 'spamming' as its extremely toxic, unavoidable and serves no other purpose than griefing

Post Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:09 pm 
7VlesSiah

quote:
Originally posted by 7VlesSiah
Redesign the game.... or ban Koorb.

Post Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:43 pm 
Fast Luck

"Redesign the game" is not accurate... This isn't a significant fix, it's two lines of code to close this vulnerability. I do not know why you guys are arguing against fixing a thing. iL has already done it, he responded to my PM

quote:
Originally posted by ~iL
quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck
Can we disable this so Koorb and others can't spam people by adding them to friends list, removing, and then adding again?
Disabled already to the new server im trying to start.
Ops, i forgot to remove that notification again after updating the new version, let me fix that as soon as i restart the server.

Also, Tupac is right imo, if someone wants to come back on proxies, they can, even if we ban them, so acting like that's a simple solution is disingenuous. It doesn't even have to be an IP that works for playing games since the spamming can be done from the chat room.
hassan-i-asher: majorin in takin pictures
dreamin bout wayne from catalina wine mixers
listen little friend stay outta the deep end
cuz you're less street than vampire weekend

Post Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:53 pm 
7VlesSiah

Basically you are saying because of one person's abuse towards other users the server code needs to be adjusted. That is pretty lame. Maybe someone needs to have a sit down talk with this jerk off.

Post Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:33 pm 
terror-kahn

hey messiah... guess what? ... since this thread has been made i've had to deal with 3 other people doing the exact same thing koorb did

so no, it's not "one person" ... it's one person who figured out a way to abuse the system, then it became public, and now everyone knows and more than just one (koorb) are going to abuse it

it was one person. now its a lot.... i guess we should just ban everyone who abuses the system. lets bring the community down to population zero asap.

who cares if someone is having a bad day... mauybe a bad week? who cares if they just need a day or two or three... maybe a week to cool down.

lets just perm ban them. this community is too damn big with all 50 users. we need to bring it down to 20 or 10 (but only the 20 or 10 users we personally like.. fk whoever we don't like)

get on it admins. start banning everyone. show no mercy. this is serious damn business. this is war

*facepalm*

http://www.youtube.com/ClanAbsoluteSynergy

Post Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:54 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
EQ

Go watch your log on of 1 month ago when i was not there..

It was six people who join every day and everynight.

Since im back ive seen this population grow up as never it does before.

At 3:00 and 4:00 am we can have 3 full games of 8 players.

But im pretty sure the reason of this is from you tk.

Im probably sure you made tournament for them, you made map for them, you ally newbe all the time and you involved newb and pro in the same game.. Your doing all of this tk, you really make them happy!!

Also Your doing promotion on others forums and you dint let ganz and i talk with voobly for 8 pages before show yourself and act like if your a savior.

Your there to keep the peace between players and your there to explain at any newbs who join your game how the game work.

Dude your doing no shit about that.. You join 2 hours a day if you join and your playing 10 games before leave and dont fucking care about us.

You cant even do nothing dude, are you really gonna try to explain me how peoples thinks? Im playing with them everyday and everynight, i really see what happen on war2, dont try to explain me this server.

You telling us there three peoples who abuse of this systeme, but i never heard nobody talk about anyone else of koorb and complain about it.

But i already know who the fuck is that 3 dumb ass you talk about, koorb sg and yourself, thats it.

Because there nobody who gonna waste his time to do shit because everyone love each other right now.

You never seen war2ru like this before.

Even the old school players start to be cool with newb and let them watch, even better they let them play!!

People almost dont stack team anymore and start to understand crying is not gonna change nothing.

You said ban kill the game, but there nobody to ban except people who deserve it.

I dont said ban ruined the game, i said equinox save the game.

Go learn how to do bizzness, you cant even sell a hotdog to nobody genius.

Post Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:26 pm 
terror-kahn

i sell hotdogs all damn day... if u want to talk shit that's fine but don't accuse me of not being able to sell hot dogs. that's below the belt.

Post Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:49 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
EQ

quote:
Originally posted by terror-kahn
i sell hotdogs all damn day... if u want to talk shit that's fine but don't accuse me of not being able to sell hot dogs. that's below the belt.

Yeah keep take this funny, thats the only thing you can do from the start, a clown.

Dont even know why your still an admin.

Post Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:53 pm 
7VlesSiah

Sounds like a lot of lame people and lame behavior. This is why I don't like the server. Waste of fucking time.

Post Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:03 pm 
terror-kahn

[img]http://i948.photobucket.com/albums/ad330/tvgeekarmy/snookigoingoff.jpg?t=1282288179[/img]

Post Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:32 pm 
Winchester

I don't think you ally newbies all the time equinox like you say. I've seen numerous times in the past few weeks when I see public games hosted by you there often called something like "GOW@G00dz" refering to only good players may join or play. Which is fine and all you play with who you want, but dont say you ally new players "all the time" when you host games with those kind of names, it does give the wrong impression as to what your writing on here Razz terror-kahn has a clan for newbies to join and he's taught some and he allys newbs who can't even build there hall right all the time (despite it costing him a lot of games haha) unless he wants a rematch and someone new joined in the process, though he'll still make the effort to tell them how to watch etc. Does this mean he should definitely be an admin? not really, but he does do more then you in that area that you are arguing. Where as you do more in your own areas.

The maps and tourneys and stuff that you do I notice which alot of players seem to like, i've even seen chop players playing some of your maps which is nice to see. That can transition into gow play eventually maybe for some of those players cause of getting used to the High resource settings and stuff like that.

In hindsight your doing well, though this crusade against terror-kahn over his ban on koorb for 24 hours (Which koorb just bypassed anyway so a longer ban would've ended up having the same effect) does seems to be getting to you. You should honestly be on the same side.

Post Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:47 pm 
EQ

Let's be honnest, ive never talk about what tk have do in the past..

Because i know he made alot about programming and learning at people how to play his personal technic with some video and probably more.

The thing is right now he dont do so much as we can thing, and thats the probleme as many other admin right here from my personal point of view.

If any of our admin cant be active and be there for the people... why they are still there?

Maybe it's time to wake up or change staff??

But at the end, this game deserve more, people who came here everyday and everynight deserve more... And to bring someting new we have to start on something new... It mean no more peoples whos gonna stand on the channel at insulting everyone for no reason and destroy all the fun we can have. It mean more tournament, more leagues, more innovation.
I know it's look big for all of your and your telling to yourself oh equinox is crazy and shit. But this game have something particular and if we do the thing right and properly it can be bigger then you guys think.

The reason why they dont want to ban koorb is simple.

They are scare of him and sacre of people like him.. They dont want to fight this kind of people because they dont want to ban them over and over and over again.

But if you guys dont have the time to do your job, why are you still here??? You prefere change all the game for them and let them know they can do what they want when they want.

If we disable the friend list, they gonna find something elese, they gonna keep to harasse people over and over and we have to stand them.

Not blid, not tk, not light, WE HAVE TO STAND them.

You guys dont want to your job becare you scare and you dont have time.

Im there 18 hours per day, im working at home, am an engineer sound at home, if they want to reset ipx over and over im gonna ban them over and over and they will understand and respect people.

And people will understand too because they dont wanna ruined their name.

The way you guys acting is pathetic.

Also, im making alot of game with GoW@Go0dz pretty true, but thats dont mean newb cant play with us... The first i do in a game when i host his use my judgement and mix the team the more fair i can.

If i see we are 7 good and 1 bad, im gonna ask the new to leave because good is the priority in this game, but if we are 6 good 2 bad im gonna give each team a bad one..

Anyone can told you right now on the spot.

Im the most fair guy on this game and NEVER NEVER stack a team or be cheap with people.. I always let newb watch or play when they can! And i always let someone watch if he was there before even if an old scholl player want me to kick him.

Also, im not always making game, i got my boys loser who doing alot for me, hes hosted alot of my maps at everyday and acting the same way i act, we talk about fair teams and let the newbs play.

The result about that is 100% working, alot of chops and gow player are playing my maps and chop player can be easily start for gow.

Im not someone who decide to help people from yesterday.

I help people since 2004 on europe with my clan Legit Player As my other Name LPzColdjack.. Have more then 100 members all time in my clan. Ive do alot of personal tournament with no support of the community.

What kind of deal is that? The only one who ever help me is lightbringer 4 weeks ago when he made a day status on the lobby.

But i dont need any help and keep doing it for the player first, because i love this game and i have waste my time all day long from ten years ago on it.

Im not that kind of player who seen what zone, kali and heat was.

I regret to dint have computer at this time and seen what is was to have league and tournament at my favorite game all time.

So before this game die, i want to see something new, can we please work all on that way and bring something new on this game? I think we can, its just about desire and stop think this game dead over and over.

Post Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:32 am 
Tupac

LOL :)

Yeah i would add 5 more admin + what you have. This way you know one will at least be on 24/7. I have been playing this game for 10+ years. There are many more like me. NEW STAFF! Cool

Post Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:57 pm 
cpt^Claw

nooo tupac, notorious hackers and ddosers are not good admins

Post Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:16 pm 
Tupac

quote:
Originally posted by cpt^Claw
nooo tupac, notorious hackers and ddosers are not good admins

Are you dumb? I'm in control of 500 computers for a college. This is nothing! I haven't DDoS no one. I'm the victim, so don't dare blame me. I am way more eligible then you why even comment!

I haven't created any hacks in a year or more that i used because what i seen assholes do. You have pmed me about hacks and how to create them about 2-3 months ago. I haven't seen you contribute to anything technical ever here.

What about the time i helped you with the mpq files so you could help iL with the hotkeys Smile that was you right? or was it little smurf_bitch?

Shocked

EDIT: Oh yeah keep calling me the hacker. When i saved all of your information and passwords. 90% of you don't even know what lovely information was sent to iL. Lance had foothold of the whole server when it was hacked last time. They didn't even know! LOL. Just weird shit was happening slowly so he could hide longer . Yes your welcome!!

Post Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:55 pm 
cpt^Claw

1. you ddos people
2. you've hacked within the period of ca. 5 years, notoriously

which part of my post did you not get?

quote:
I haven't created any hacks in a year or more that i used

good job man!! MAKE HIM ADMIN THIS INSTANT!!
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Post Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:08 pm 
Tupac

So claw? You figure out how to change a memory address yet. I spoon fed you and you still failed.

Say what you want but trust me you know I'm right. Just remember I told you so.

I should of let your little ass get hacked.

Well I bet you are off to go make hacks have fun. Also remember I am better then you.

Thanks have a good day bitch.

Post Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:36 pm 
Tupac

Also to point out show me one time I dodged an ss?? Go good luck. I made the hacks faggots like you used them. But the best part of all is I can patch everyone of them easily.

Post Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:40 pm 
terror-kahn

yeah claw you little bitch. tupac is better than you don't forget it.

Post Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:59 pm 
Tupac

quote:
Originally posted by terror-kahn
yeah claw you little bitch. tupac is better than you don't forget it.

Post Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:07 pm