Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Links, reviews, previews, etc

israel / palestine conflict
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
hassan-i-sabbah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiAk-fKsLAY

quote:
Originally posted by turtleman
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:22 am 
Jon;

http://forward.com/articles/204563/israeli-teens-gripped-by-virulent-racism/

“For me, personally, Arabs are something I can’t look at and can’t stand,” a 10th-grade girl from a high school in the central part of the country says in abominable Hebrew. “I am tremendously racist. I come from a racist home. If I get the chance in the army to shoot one of them, I won’t think twice. I’m ready to kill someone with my hands, and it’s an Arab. In my education I learned that … their education is to be terrorists, and there is no belief in them. I live in an area of Arabs, and every day I see these Ishmaelites, who pass by the [bus] station and whistle. I wish them death.”

Post Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:51 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

posting here so i can read later http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2014/09/01/friends-israel

quote:
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:17 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

“If you can’t get it done the night before recess, you bemoan the fact that you couldn’t get it done, and everybody goes home,” a congressional staffer said. Instead, Mitch McConnell, of Kentucky, the Republican leader, decided to stay over, even if it meant missing an event at home. The next morning, with the halls of the Senate all but empty, an unusual session was convened so that McConnell and Reid could try again to pass the bill; Tim Kaine was also there, along with the Republicans John McCain and Lindsey Graham. “There were five senators present and literally no one else!” the staffer said. “They reintroduced it and passed it. This was one of the more amazing feats, for AIPAC.”

ahahahahahah

quote:

Post Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:21 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

A few days ago some 300 Holocaust survivors placed an ad in the New York Times condemning the massacre in Gaza. My colleague from Local Call, John Brown, has selected a few of the responses on Facebook that Israelis posted in response to the ad.

I’ve translated a few from John’s selection:

David Cohen: Those aren’t Holocaust survivors those are probably collaborators with the Nazis.

Shmulik Halphon: He’s invited to go back to Auschwitz.

Itzik Levy: These are survivors who were Kapos. Leftist traitors. That’s why they live abroad and not in the Jewish State.

Vitali Guttman: Enough, they should die already. They survived the Holocaust only to do another Holocaust to Israel in global public opinion?

Meir Dahan: Now wonder that Hitler murdered 6 million Jews because of people like you you’re not even Jews you’re disgusting people a disgrace to humanity and so are your offspring you are trash.

Asher Solomon: It’s a shame Hitler didn’t finish the job.

Katy Morali: Holocaust survivors who think like this are invited to go die in the gas chambers.

Yafa Ashraf: Shitty Ashkenazis you are the Nazis.

quote:

Post Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:22 pm 
Jon;

Asher Solomon: It’s a shame Hitler didn’t finish the job.

is this guy advocating his own extermination?

Post Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:25 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

He just loves college.

quote:

Post Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:26 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

Abdel-Majed Abdel Bary, identified as James Foley's beheader, rapped under the name Froggy G.

quote:

Post Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:58 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:

Post Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:58 pm 
RamJam

I don't really understand what ISIS is trying to accomplish in Syria/Iraq, or how they are able to not get wiped out when they are fighting both the FSA and SAF in Syria.

Post Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:57 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by RamJam
I don't really understand what ISIS is trying to accomplish in Syria/Iraq, or how they are able to not get wiped out when they are fighting both the FSA and SAF in Syria.

the fsa is a joke. if you mean the saa basically the same reasons they've been getting owned by rebels since 2011

as for what they're trying to accomplish seems pretty obvious, disaffected pissed off sunnis who have been pissed off for decades going ham and reestablishing sunni arab supremacy in those regions. the over the top war crimes and putting them on youtube and shit is just propaganda like any warring state or organization engages in

Post Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:06 am 
Jon;

doesn't explain privileged kids in western nations joining the fight only after converting to islam 1-2 years ago whose knowledge on sunnis and shais is as good as my knowledge on car engines.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/gregory-and-collin-gordon-calgary-brothers-join-ranks-of-canadians-fighting-for-isis-1.2749673

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/syria-crisis-british-rapper-turned-isis-fighter-posts-image-of-himself-holding-severed-head-9669603.html

http://time.com/2911040/australia-isis-syria-iraq-terrorism/

Post Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:23 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by Jon;
doesn't explain privileged kids in western nations joining the fight only after converting to islam 1-2 years ago whose knowledge on sunnis and shais is as good as my knowledge on car engines.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/gregory-and-collin-gordon-calgary-brothers-join-ranks-of-canadians-fighting-for-isis-1.2749673

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/syria-crisis-british-rapper-turned-isis-fighter-posts-image-of-himself-holding-severed-head-9669603.html

http://time.com/2911040/australia-isis-syria-iraq-terrorism/

what is there to explain? these are just bored pampered alienated kids who have no meaning in their lives and joining a movement like isis excites them. these people make up a small minority of isis fighters and supporters

Post Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:30 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

JERUSALEM, Aug 31 (Reuters) - Israel announced on Sunday a land appropriation in the occupied West Bank that an anti-settlement group termed the biggest in 30 years, drawing Palestinian condemnation and a U.S. rebuke.

Some 400 hectares (988 acres) in the Etzion Jewish settlement bloc near Bethlehem were declared "state land, on the instructions of the political echelon" by the military-run Civil Administration.

"We urge the government of Israel to reverse this decision," a State Department official said in Washington, calling the move "counterproductive" to efforts to achieve a two-state solution between Israel and the Palestinians.

Israel Radio said the step was taken in response to the kidnapping and killing of three Jewish teens by Hamas militants in the area in June.

fucking death to fucking israel

quote:

Post Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:46 pm