FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Server.War2.Ru

Late Game Tactics for Expert Players
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
test

Swift, that game is from Nerz's perspective. Is there one from your's or were you still hacking at this time and one doesnt exist? Very Happy I'd be more interested in seeing victor's perspective. Isn't that how gaming videos usually are requested? From the victor rather than the loser?

Oh I see. Nerz owned you in this game. Hmm, thats odd, why would you post that and then go on to say you pounded him over and over? *Confused*, where is the proof of those?

Post Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:36 pm 
test

quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck
mayeb viruz can buy you a new computer with his $2k

Just LOL'd, that was awesome haha.

Post Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:49 pm 
test

Viruz may have won the GoW tourney, but personally (as much as I hate swift) I think the most impressive win (the Low Variety bracket), is one that does not include GoW in it. Sadly, swift took that one. I would like to have seen Viruz run the tables winning both. It would have been cool to see more people participate in that bracket also. I think there are far more solid players than either of these two when it comes to overall map prowess. SG was not in this one, he would have been my pick to be in the finals with Viruz. But by the looks of it, it would have been SG/Swift or Braviet as braviet is a very solid player when it comes to variety and clearly proved that by dismantling viruz. That must have been a hell of a work out, and then have to go against swift or SG (had he played, I think he would have beat Swift) after, that woulda sucked lol. If there were more people in this, the brackets would have come out much different I think. There are lots of people who were not in the variety bracket (although it was dubbed Low, Low map variety is really what it should have been called). Low is also the best res in War2 IMO Very Happy

Post Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:56 pm 
Szwagier

few games? lot of people is playing/watching more than 50 games per week.

Post Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:05 pm 
Swift

quote:
Originally posted by test
Swift, that game is from Nerz's perspective. Is there one from your's or were you still hacking at this time and one doesnt exist? Very Happy I'd be more interested in seeing victor's perspective. Isn't that how gaming videos usually are requested? From the victor rather than the loser?

Oh I see. Nerz owned you in this game. Hmm, thats odd, why would you post that and then go on to say you pounded him over and over? *Confused*, where is the proof of those?

Disgusting that a 40 year old can act the way you do.

Here's game 2 of that same series: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOygBmegJGU (part 1).

Post Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:08 pm 
test

So you won a game and that == 6 games? There should be 5 more videos then right.

Post Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:24 pm 
Swift

Hopefully this is the last time I ever have to talk to you, lance:

Eradicate may have posted others, who knows. He collected all the replays from nerzy and I and then posted some or all, I don't personally know. I just found that one on a quick youtube search, and I'm not going to do it another for you. Either way, much of it is probably still on server.war2.ru records, as well as referenced between me and nerzy on here when we talked about it.

I am not looking to combat any doubters on the matter so I'm not going to pull up any additional replays nor threads, ladder stats, etc. Do your own research, come to your own conclusions. I'd say the same to anyone, as I'm sure all or most of the evidence is out there to find for the very few who would ever care to look.

All that being said. This post and that second replay were me being courteous, but you still act like a self-centered sociopathic 13 year old child, in a 40 year old man's body and I have no interest in conversing with you.. You're one of the most irrelevant people on this game to me. There are plenty of people that I don't like on this game that I would actually still have a real conversation or argument with, you're definitely not one of them. So this is the end of our little chat. Feel free to waste your time with one last post if you'd like, and then don't talk to me anymore.

Post Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:20 pm 
Szwagier

warcraft 2 is the simplest strategy 1 race 1 imba, I do not understand why talk about sc / sc2 where every opponent in mu( for example terran can play mech or mm vs zerg) can something other than playing this game like this LUST

Now we play with the same opponents and we know what is skill and what we to expect he will dual ,he will make do 2 "flower in the middle of the tower (hi spb:>) BORED because playing the Gow is hopeless and old hands at XXXX played the whole game rolls out the same time, instead of trying to do something for X years to continue to play

warcraft 3 was great 4 races but hard to make balance all

Post Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:41 am 
NaLzyMan

Swift still lying about records eh? I'm so shocked...

Post Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:27 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote