FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Server.War2.Ru

war2.ru
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
ViRuZ

Boy, that escalated quickly....

I mean, that really got out of hand fast.

Post Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:51 pm 
cpt^Claw

quote:

yeah you act like viruz is some child who can't control himself

actually, if the newbie was told not to build and ruined the game anyway, i'd have acted the same as viruz (plus ban the following newbies for a day at least lol)

Post Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:07 pm 
ViRuZ

There are a few things to point out...

1) I'm generally well-liked by everyone. Im always competitive and appreciate shit talking when it comes to a 1vs1. Even vs players like braviet - I talk a lot of smack to him for the sake of the competition he gives me. At the end of the day. We like each other.

2) Having said that, my outburst towards this newbie came after he violated a very specific rule which I reiterate before every game: do not build. He built a hall and visioned everyone. The way I see it, there are a few possibilities as to why he did that.

A) He doesn't understand the English language. He was speaking English.
B) he missed my statement. This is a strong possibility.
C) he read and ignored my statement. (Maybe he thought we were kidding as Test pointed out)

Whatever it was, he built and visioned everyone. I don't know what logic he was using, but that's border line stupid. I mean, there are plenty of newbs that ask questions, they admit they're newbs, and want to know what they did wrong. This is fine and I encourage questions. This guy barely said a word throughout it all and led me to believe that he was there to ruin the game. Maybe it was unintentional. But the fact is, there are many factors I considered before exploding like that. This case is an outlier.

3) there's no one in this game that wants more players than I do (maybe burnt). I want this game alive forever. Throughout my years of service, I've trained complete newbs and expert players to god level (SRxsMiLe/ swift/etc). To say that I have something against newbs is crazy. I've smurfed and trained newbs from south America and get them all excited that they're playing with the greatest player of all time. They watch my youtubes of my raping with human. (Giggle). On a side note: I encourage everyone to watch the YouTube of my raping shotgun with humans.

4) yamon is probably 1 of 3 people that dislike me. He's blowing this out of proportion. Let's settle this in a 1vs1 battle, bo11, with 6 newbie watchers.

Post Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:13 pm 
cpt^Claw

quote:
Let's settle this in a 1vs1 battle, bo11, with 6 newbie watchers.

hahahaha pwned Very Happy

Post Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:17 pm 
ViRuZ

All jokes aside, I did lose my temper. I'm always limited on time to play and I always want to 1vs1 as much as possible. I value each game I play and it really really bothers when it's ruined by an ogre. (Get it?). I say if we are going to implement rules for profanity and insults then now is the perfect time to apply them. Give me a warning or put me on probation or whatever. What better way to enforce it than to set an example with the greatest most respected player ever?

Post Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:25 pm 
Winchester

Did you warvid the games I asked you to ViruZ in your thread other day? I only saw some of the replays of you vs lux from tests twitch. I have trouble joining games ( i can join but i lag when theres 3+ people ) but can host fine usually so I can't really get in your games that often to watch. Last time I was in the same game and watched a game of you playing was you vs space in like early 2012 since I was hosting. So any insight/warvid from you is nice Very Happy

On a side note, I play humans frequently after watching you in several games from youtube and some of the games you've warvidded. more humans play please! Very Happy

Post Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:35 pm 
SoCxYamon

terrible idea we need more people playing not more people watching

Post Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:38 pm 
SoCxYamon

quote:
Originally posted by ViRuZ
All jokes aside, I did lose my temper. I'm always limited on time to play and I always want to 1vs1 as much as possible. I value each game I play and it really really bothers when it's ruined by an ogre. (Get it?). I say if we are going to implement rules for profanity and insults then now is the perfect time to apply them. Give me a warning or put me on probation or whatever. What better way to enforce it than to set an example with the greatest most respected player ever?

this

Post Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:39 pm