Post Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:07 pm 
Sparkz102

quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck
quote:
Originally posted by Sparkz102
quote:
Originally posted by Paper_Boy
Bosh is an idiot for opting out, the over paid bum is gonna have to take a serious pay cut now. Even Haslem has been brainwashed into thinking he's a valuable asset

the whole thing is really a huge rigged system to get LeBron a ring for ratings and money.

watch him end up with Durant or kobe - some1 to carry him like wade did - but LeBron will be the "star"

I do feel like I have a lot of hatred and biased opinions toward LeBron - Maybe he should man up and go back to Cleveland - I might respect him again (providing he doesn't throw play-off games)
Hmmm sounds like you have really bad opinions about the NBA. You think LeBron threw playoff games and you think D-Wade carried him lol. If LeBron stays in Miami it's with a pretty good bosh and a past his prime wade, why would that not be deserving respect? why do you hate people for putting winning over making another million dollars?

what are you talking about? LeBron defly threw the playoffs when he was in Cleveland - he's just regarded as a legend now so no1 will badmouth him or bring up the past now that he's winning conferences for consecutive years.

Wade won championships in Miami b4 LeBron arrived.

It is true though that LeBron has never been the highest paid player on his team - but I never referenced anything towards this. I just feel like LeBron is this Achilles heel sort of character - great as hell, but has a flaw about his ferocity which imo makes him weak, again despite his amazing athletic abilities

Post Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:07 pm 
Sparkz102

U know LeBron would ask me for a ss cuz i'd rape him

BAM!

Post Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:08 pm 
foonat

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Bosh is an idiot for opting out, the over paid bum is gonna have to take a serious pay cut now. Even Haslem has been brainwashed into thinking he's a valuable asset

the whole thing is really a huge rigged system to get LeBron a ring for ratings and money.

watch him end up with Durant or kobe - some1 to carry him like wade did - but LeBron will be the "star"

I do feel like I have a lot of hatred and biased opinions toward LeBron - Maybe he should man up and go back to Cleveland - I might respect him again (providing he doesn't throw play-off games)
Hmmm sounds like you have really bad opinions about the NBA. You think LeBron threw playoff games and you think D-Wade carried him lol. If LeBron stays in Miami it's with a pretty good bosh and a past his prime wade, why would that not be deserving respect? why do you hate people for putting winning over making another million dollars?

what are you talking about? LeBron defly threw the playoffs when he was in Cleveland - he's just regarded as a legend now so no1 will badmouth him or bring up the past now that he's winning conferences for consecutive years.

It is true though that LeBron has never been the highest paid player on his team - but I never referenced anything towards this. I just feel like LeBron is this Achilles heel sort of character - great as hell, but has a flaw about his ferocity which imo makes him weak, again despite his amazing athletic abilities
i think saying he "threw" the playoffs is a bit of an overstatement. there was one game the year before he came to miami where they were down like 1-3 and he kinda gave up in that last game, which i don't blame him doing when the next best players on the team were a fat old shaquille o'neal and mo williams

i rather be a pedophile than a homo

Post Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:43 pm 
Jon;

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Jon;
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Sypher
Wiggins is gonna be such a bust, I can't wait.

this. have you heard him attempt to speak?

yea he sounds fine and i don't know what that has to do with him being a bust or not.

must be a Canadian thing - the lulz Mr. Green

does anyone know what this guy is talking about? andrew wiggins is a lot more coherent than the majority of the nba players...
there are a lot of nba players that sound like complete dumbshits, wiggins didn't seem like one of them.

Post Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:07 pm 
Fast Luck

quote:
Originally posted by foonat
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

i think saying he "threw" the playoffs is a bit of an overstatement. there was one game the year before he came to miami where they were down like 1-3 and he kinda gave up in that last game, which i don't blame him doing when the next best players on the team were a fat old shaquille o'neal and mo williams
wasnt that when he had a hurt elbow, and the team lost by like 30, and he still played 40 minutes and put up like 15/7/7 or something? he cant have a good game every game.
hassan-i-asher: majorin in takin pictures
dreamin bout wayne from catalina wine mixers
listen little friend stay outta the deep end
cuz you're less street than vampire weekend

Post Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:54 am 
foonat

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by foonat
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

wasnt that when he had a hurt elbow, and the team lost by like 30, and he still played 40 minutes and put up like 15/7/7 or something? he cant have a good game every game.
yes

i rather be a pedophile than a homo

Post Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:56 pm