that's not a good argument.

Post Mon May 05, 2014 9:31 pm 
smurf_king

"Where is Jessica Hyde?"

Post Mon May 05, 2014 11:48 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by turtleman
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Tue May 06, 2014 5:56 am 
SoCxEcLiPzE

The Ancient Greeks gave more "science" to us...and a lot earlier. Smile
I wouldn't consider them "white" though.

Post Wed May 07, 2014 9:55 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by SoCxEcLiPzE

thats true but my (admittedly exaggerated) trolling is also true, the "renaissance" and "enlightenment" would have likely never happened without muslim scholars preserving, studying and building on those texts. the extent of how "dark" the "dark ages" were is exaggerated but the muslim world was still the center of science and learning in the west from the time of the muslim conquests until at least the 16th century or so

generally the popular historical narrative in the western world is that all this knowledge was basically quarantined in constantinople until it fell to the turks and a bunch of byzantine super geniuses streamed into western europe and started the renaissance, which is incredibly silly and simplistic for a lot of reasons
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Wed May 07, 2014 10:03 am 
SoCxEcLiPzE

quote:
Originally posted by hassan-i-sabbah
quote:
Originally posted by SoCxEcLiPzE

thats true but my (admittedly exaggerated) trolling is also true, the "renaissance" and "enlightenment" would have likely never happened without muslim scholars preserving, studying and building on those texts. the extent of how "dark" the "dark ages" were is exaggerated but the muslim world was still the center of science and learning in the west from the time of the muslim conquests until at least the 16th century or so

generally the popular historical narrative in the western world is that all this knowledge was basically quarantined in constantinople until it fell to the turks and a bunch of byzantine super geniuses streamed into western europe and started the renaissance, which is incredibly silly and simplistic for a lot of reasons

Agreed.

Post Wed May 07, 2014 10:32 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
Thomas29

The Material I Am Reading in Thread Currently Right Now is Utterly Tasteless to Put it Nicely!!....... Nice to the Very Best of My Man-Powered Only Humans ways.... And Types of Techniques I have Learned to Do some of them on My Own But some have Been Taught to Me By My Friendly Commrades and Allies even Enemies Crossing My Path I NEVER EVER Take Money Only make it in Bets and Not Robbing.

Post Fri May 09, 2014 9:11 am 
Yay

http://youtu.be/Wn2YxjPxnuk
act 2 son

Post Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:51 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by Thomas29
The Material I Am Reading in Thread Currently Right Now is Utterly Tasteless to Put it Nicely!!....... Nice to the Very Best of My Man-Powered Only Humans ways.... And Types of Techniques I have Learned to Do some of them on My Own But some have Been Taught to Me By My Friendly Commrades and Allies even Enemies Crossing My Path I NEVER EVER Take Money Only make it in Bets and Not Robbing.

lol

Post Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:10 am 
stoned@chayliss

quote:
Originally posted by hassan-i-sabbah

hahahahahaha!!!!

what do you guys think of chem trails....I finally heard a decent explanation of it recently.

around here it gets humid as a mother fucker. if you think hot humidity is bad. turn off the ac and experience cold humidity in the morning...jesus cold and tacky/sticky

when our parents were young this humidity was not here.

if you think we are fucking the planet up then you are crazy...its just another piece of bullshit used to fuck with us.. you guys like the GMO foods you are eating.
USA is the only fucking 1st world nation not to ban the shit. if the grid went down and you tried to grow corn in the corn fields you would fail because it will not grow without all the chemicals and shit that is used.

if I was a cow eating a clone of myself all chopped up I would go mad also! -parapharasing katt williams
quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck
Top quality trolling Chayliss. Hat tip to you
quote:
Originally posted by Sparkz102
also in this post - special shout out to my boy chay

Post Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:21 am 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
stoned@chayliss

PS ACIENT ALIENS ON H2 FUCKING RULES!!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by KingHillBilly
I respect players like Chayliss
quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck
Top quality trolling Chayliss. Hat tip to you
quote:
Originally posted by Sparkz102
also in this post - special shout out to my boy chay

Post Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:22 am 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote