FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Links, reviews, previews, etc

Students of Color

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Paper_Boy

Students of Color

http://www.businessinsider.com/tcu-professor-criticized-email-students-of-color-2013-9

I would like to applaud this professor for taking the right path. It's obvious students of color can't keep up with their classmates. I would like to further his cause, I am willing to donate an hour of my time next week, where i can sit down and explain things to the forum posters of color. I realize sometimes we discuss some high level stuff here or use fancy words you may not be familiar with. Ghostnuke and Foonat are welcome to attend, I know you guys are capable, you just didn't have the same upbringing as me. For instance, when Foonat's Uncle Pablo Mendoza-Hernandez would sell Oranges on the side of the freeway growing up. He wasn't afforded the same privileged background as myself. I would like to fill in the blanks for you guys. It's the least I could do after exploiting Ghostnuke's 2 gay Great great Grandfathers for Shoe Shines.

Post Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:48 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
GenOciDe-

I'm amazed you managed to write a paragraph that long without any typo's. Unless random capitalization counts as typo's, then I stand corrected.

Post Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:30 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

i tend to enjoy my conversations with 120+ types the most,

quote:
Originally posted by turtleman
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:59 am 
foonat

Re: Students of Color

quote:
Originally posted by Paper_Boy
http://www.businessinsider.com/tcu-professor-criticized-email-students-of-color-2013-9

I would like to applaud this professor for taking the right path. It's obvious students of color can't keep up with their classmates. I would like to further his cause, I am willing to donate an hour of my time next week, where i can sit down and explain things to the forum posters of color. I realize sometimes we discuss some high level stuff here or use fancy words you may not be familiar with. Ghostnuke and Foonat are welcome to attend, I know you guys are capable, you just didn't have the same upbringing as me. For instance, when Foonat's Uncle Pablo Mendoza-Hernandez would sell Oranges on the side of the freeway growing up. He wasn't afforded the same privileged background as myself. I would like to fill in the blanks for you guys. It's the least I could do after exploiting Ghostnuke's 2 gay Great great Grandfathers for Shoe Shines.
good post

i rather be a pedophile than a homo

Post Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:22 am 
-667-

Why do you capitalize Random words, you stupid Faggot?

Post Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:53 pm 
Sypher

quote:
Originally posted by hassan-i-sabbah
i tend to enjoy my conversations with 120+ types the most,

also 100-110 types operating at full capacity.

Post Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:46 pm