FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Strategy & Tactics

Rushers Annoying?

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
~!SiGn!~

Rushers Annoying?

Are you tired of people raping you all the time? I think I got a way of resisting that and preventing it from happening. At the start, build all your crap and such, but you need to wall in and build 1 guard tower and 2 cannon towers behind you buildings. So thats just a little hint for newbies.

Post Tue Feb 12, 2002 3:09 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Phoenix

Rushers Annoying?

If you build 2 cannons and a guard, by the time you go hold the other guy will have DKs.

Save yourself some resources and go either 1 cannon, 2 guard, or 1 or 2 cat (depending on if you think he'll 2cat you or not).
Remember that your peons can repair a wallin.

Post Tue Feb 12, 2002 4:12 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Axolotl

Rushers Annoying?

He just means that if you build 3 towers as defense, you will be way behind the enemy. You really don't want to spend that much on defense. 1 cannon or 1 catapult at the most is all that is necessary in 95% of circumstances.

Post Wed Feb 13, 2002 3:29 pm 
~!SiGn!~

Rushers Annoying?

quote:
Originally posted by Phoenix:
If you build 2 cannons and a guard, by the time you go hold the other guy will have DKs.

Save yourself some resources and go either 1 cannon, 2 guard, or 1 or 2 cat (depending on if you think he'll 2cat you or not).
Remember that your peons can repair a wallin.

It depends, if they are rushing then more than likely they will do it fast and with just grunts, if that happens then they will be too busy makin grunts and they won't be thinking about making DK or anything. But if they do then you can also so you'll be protected from the rush and you'll still have DK's or whatever. I think, I may be wrong.

Post Thu Feb 14, 2002 1:54 am