FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Strategy & Tactics

the 3 rax

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
gotxNeWb.

the 3 rax

the build order isnt exactly perfect btw you usually want to do this only in a neighbor war where you can get them there right away since the first rush will be lvl1 your constantly making grunts/footmen while your also doing the below here it is:
1) hall farm barracks gold
2) barracks gold
3) 2 farms gold
4) barracks gold
5) gold
6) gold
7) farm gold
8) farm gold
9-12) gold
by the time you have either 8 or 9 you should scouted them by now(i hope)then just send them in this should screw the person up really bad even if theyre rushing hard and the highest they would have gone by now is lvl2 and thats if theyre lucky either way you nearly double whatever they have and screw up there barracks pretty bad before theyll kill you off, if theyre not dead just continue making grunts until you have 9 start making a mill and start chopping wood make a farm for your next attack since youll be having more peons, youll have enough money to make 9 grunts right away since you got 3 barracks(remember)so the most theyll have is 6 if they even have money to make that much if the guy has a cannon tower him youll eventually kill him since you now have the advantage EVEN if he kills the tower, and if its a neighbor war you would have already won by now even if you get towered since you can get more grunts right away with your 3 barracks and kill em off that much faster. anyways this strat isnt full proof in regular game but youll win 100% of your games in neighbor wars im sure of it cause ive done it a million times

Post Mon Oct 22, 2001 8:04 pm 
EM_Ruiner

the 3 rax

I tried that rush a couple of times and the only way i see it working is if you are 12/2 and even then it chokes. for 1
your 3rd rax is doing a whole lot of nothing in the beginning of the game.
#2 a walled gay will own it for the ammount of time it takes ur oponent to grab 6 lvl 2's.
I was 2 and someone else was 12 and I tried this strat. 12 scouted with a peon and started to build a rax in my base. i had 3 raxes up at this time and was cranking out the first 3 grunts when................out of cash GW.
Now only 2 raxes are active and the 3rd unused rax til lust could have been a smith. I dont see how this rush will help you (win) a game.

Post Tue Oct 23, 2001 11:50 pm 
ORKinman

the 3 rax

3 raxes while you are still at hall is never worth it, not even on Friends.

Post Wed Oct 24, 2001 11:42 pm