FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Strategy & Tactics

vs quick 1 hall power high res

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
chalupa

i dont know if this is dumb or not. i was playing pos high and he was bot left and 1 hall power with low peons. when sum1 goes 14-17 peons and power they have to kill you with first attack. now its on pos and i have every mine checked. making a dk will result in less ogres for him. is making 2 cannons farm apart dumb? it worked pretty well. since i had my own ogres i coulda killed a dk who woulndt kill both, probably 1. anywayz by theyn i have 3 walled expantions and got my own lust so its over. bcuz he wasnt good im pretty sure i woulda beat him to lust, but if he was, how about the 2 cannon thing?

Post Fri Dec 08, 2000 6:49 pm 
~`Nedro@PA

too much res. just get a cat its more mobile and cheaper than a cannon. also early on get 3 grunts or so out and hidden that way if they cat you maybe you can pick off the cats and if they are maybe even pick that off or atleast scout it. just goto ogres then decide to rush ogres or lust. thats just me.

ned

Post Fri Dec 08, 2000 11:38 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote