FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Strategy & Tactics

Move to s5 or s9 from 6

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
~`J[i]nx@PA

Move to s5 or s9 from 6

I was woundering what would be better, Move to s5 or s9 from 6? Just so you all know i am talking about classic GOW. I mean people have told me that they would go to s9 and others have told me they would go to s5 but i want to know from [24-7] people what they think about it. I've gone to both many times before but i have had my ups and downs. So if you guys could give me some feed back it would be great.

Jinx

------------------
J[i]nx

Post Fri Dec 01, 2000 10:19 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Kith-Kanin

Move to s5 or s9 from 6

The majority of players move to s9. There are some cases when you move to s5 or even stay at 6, such as if you're ally is at 8. Or in 3v3's and you have an ally at 4, then you can both fuck up 5. But more often then not everyone moves to s9. The only problem with move to s9, is that if an enemy moved rthere from 8, you're probably gonna get smoked.

------------------
-Kith-Kanin-

Post Fri Dec 01, 2000 10:35 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
~`J[i]nx@PA

Move to s5 or s9 from 6

ya Kith i gave that thought about the part where if my pard was at 8 and im at 6 and he goes to s9 and i then i would have to go to s5 or i could just stay at 6 but there are a couple different things you got to deal with at 6. For example, your gold flow will be slow, you got to watch out for the ot, and then you got to worry about the double rush. But thx for the feed back.

------------------
J[i]nx

Post Fri Dec 01, 2000 2:01 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Axolotl

Move to s5 or s9 from 6

Also see the spot of the day for 6 on gow, if you haven't.

Post Mon Dec 04, 2000 5:01 pm 
~`J[i]nx@PA

Move to s5 or s9 from 6

Ya axolt i saw that and i think that is a really good strat for 6.

------------------
J[i]nx

Post Tue Dec 05, 2000 12:41 pm