FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Strategy & Tactics

counter power

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
chalupa

counter power

im rushing gowbne and he powers. u say scout b4 2nd rax. u do that cuz if he is one rax rushing with cannon u can beat him to fort. now he blocks with 2 guards and makes a few grunts. i ot him and he places his cannon to kill mine while he repairs. he won to lust by a bit and won. u say i can win to lust since i made no towres, but when sum1 powers they make a mill. i have made a smith and they havent.mayb if i had a cannon it woulda gave me that last minute for lust? i had level 5 ogres

Post Thu Nov 09, 2000 12:58 am 
~`Nedro@PA

counter power

If your behind on lust try to catch his ogres and kill them before he can lust them. I would take the offensive and goto his base and pick off as many of those ogre-mage lvl6 (maybe) that you could right before he lusts and if he is lust then get them before he can lust up. Put a couple extra towers up. One big problem he may do is worry bout is out-ogering you and ending you there vs' getting exp's for himself etc. I dunno I am just a defensive player. I got no time to look back of this crap I just wrote I gotta nap.

Ned

Post Thu Nov 09, 2000 11:38 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Kith-Kanin

counter power

Chalupa, how is it that he DIDN'T make a smith, since he had a cannon to kill your ot? Fact is, just because he makes a mill early doesn't mean he'll be able to beat you to lust. You should never even bothered with the ot, hit him with grunts and cats, or else just outpower him. Usually when someone one hall powers, its easy to kill. A dualer can get owned too, just a matter of how quick you are.

------------------
-Kith-Kanin-

Post Thu Nov 09, 2000 2:36 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Paper_Boy

counter power

if hes gonna rush lika bitch. then its never to late to dual rush. If he powers just dk him fast and defend.

Post Thu Nov 09, 2000 4:09 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
chalupa

counter power

sorry kith,he made the smith when he saw me tower him. now if i made cats, and he had his rax pumping grunts outside he might have been able to outgrunt me right?
if not that he could kill the cats. the problem with these guys is u cant tel if they wana rush or fort quick. mayb since he made 2 guards i shoulda just stayed at home and went fort. normally when i rush sum1 i think their guard is useless. but 2

Post Mon Nov 13, 2000 3:05 am 
super radish

counter power

wtf are you doing rushing without a smith anyways? most rush orders i see from people like kith and axo are farm rax farm smith 4-5 grunt second rax

so where's your smith eh?

but yeah kith's right (of course)

what i would do if he was powering like that is stop the grunts, expand and go fort... but i suck =/

Post Sun Dec 03, 2000 7:33 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote