FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Strategy & Tactics

hard rushing & repair rush

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
chalupa

can i have tips for a 2 rax level 5 rush. i tried a few times and liked. also hook a brother up wit a fat repair rush

Post Wed Nov 29, 2000 11:10 pm 
Kith-Kanin

for a 2 rax level 5 rush, the only difference between a 2 rax level 3 rush, is you need to start chopping early with about 4 peons before you even have your mill (or else you can't afford your levels).
As for a repair rush, at 12/2 wars I go rax, smith, repair rax with next peon done from hall, repair rax with next peon done from hall, all three peons from rax repair smith (peon 2 keeps making farms the whole time), then all on gold. If its hot at 2, I stop peons on about 13 or 14, repair a 2nd rax and try and win early (unless he already got his 4v3 setup then I don't do that.

------------------
-Kith-Kanin-

Post Fri Dec 01, 2000 10:33 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
CHALUPA

when do u normally start the wood for the level 5? on your repair rush, do u like to go 2 rax, like say u find ur opponent 2 rax rushing. would u put up a 2nd rax and would u repair it?

Post Fri Dec 01, 2000 5:25 pm 
~`J[i]nx@PA

Well if you were to 2 rax lvl 5 rush then u obviously ganna need lumber fast because if you don't get lumber then your not ganna be able to have enough resources to lvl up as Kith pointed that out. But besides that if you don't get lvl 5 asap then it would be pointless to lvl 5 rush cause if you are playing a good player then they should be close if not lusted.

------------------
J[i]nx

Post Fri Dec 01, 2000 6:04 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote